Chapter 31

Chapter 31 (One more)

    Although I don't know why the hen made this amazing move, it is certain that it must have encountered a last resort before sending the chicks to her base.

    It's just that these little chickens are really noisy.

    Although the 13 chickens did not come to the villa, they just fluttered on the edge of the fence, but Zhuangjiu could hear their chirping voices so far apart. One of them seemed to be tired, and lowered his head like an excavator frantically digging soil, while the others seemed to want to go out, waving their thin wings and jumping around, pecking and kicking the wall from time to time, hoping to pass through It, back to the hen.

    When this happened, Werther rushed out and grabbed a chick in one hand. Because there was no enclosure, Werther thought for a while, dug a 5-meter deep pit, and threw all 13 chicks into it.

    The deep hole dug out is like a natural megaphone. The chick sings loudly. The sound is so loud that Zhuang Jiu feels as if he appeared on a branch in summer in an instant, while hundreds of chikages are standing in her ears. Just like singing.

    Zhuang Jiu pondered for a moment, and looked at the side of the chicken pit, his back was very serious, but Werther, who was helpless about their voices that could disturb Zhuang Jiu, said: "These chickens won't jump out, right?"

    Although Werther's body is far away , but some of his code has been left in the villa, so the speed of answering is also very fast: [The pit is so deep that it cannot be jumped out after calculation. ]

    He paused, and then added: [It's okay to jump out, their attack power is not high, and they have no effect on the villa or other buildings. 】

    "Okay. Leave them alone for now, let's see what's wrong with the hens and see if they have any difficulties."

    【Okay. ]

    Came to Werther's back again. After the last liftoff, Zhuangjiu already had a few familiarity. After the buckle was fastened, Werther took off very smoothly, heading towards the direction where the hen left.

    It didn't take long from the hen's departure to Zhuang Jiu's catching up, but one kilometer away from the base, the battle had already reached a white-hot stage.

    Before they got there, Zhuang Jiu could hear a huge "goo" sound, a "hiss" sound of some kind of animal spitting out a letter, and the sound of swords colliding with gold and stone.

    She can still understand the sound in front of her. What the hell is that last sound? Can hens carry knives with them?

    Thinking of this possibility, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help being convinced by his own brain hole.

    Werther stopped in a place shaded by leaves.

    Originally thought that the battle was going to be back and forth, but now it seems that the battle is a bit one-sided.

    On the body of the hen, a huge python has been wrapped around it. The scales of the snake's body shone with a cold light, like a cold and ruthless giant machine, and like a cold knife, it will chop the hen into pieces in the next second.

    The mutated hen is already huge, but this snake is bigger than it is. The body of the snake alone is 50cm wide. Although it was wrapped around the hen, Werther accurately reported the number: [Variant anaconda, Length 23.75 meters. 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded and continued to observe the situation below.

    Feeling the pain of being strangled, the hen could not bear to show her weakness and fought back, her long and hard beak savagely pecked at the seven inches of the anaconda, followed by a metallic sound of "pop".