Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    [It is now, March 23, 5X23, Xingyuan time, at 8:00 in the morning. 】

    【Today's temperature: 12 ℃, low; humidity: 55%, normal. Do you need breakfast? ]

    The chubby little robot came to Zhuang Jiu, holding the login phone of Xingwang in his hand.

    [Sister, you woke up three minutes later than usual today. Is it unwell? 】

    Some unfamiliar mechanical sounds made Zhuang Jiu wake up instantly. She breathed involuntarily, her chest rising and falling, as if a drowning person was suddenly washed to the shore, and a thought of the rest of her life filled her mind. brain.

    Her heart seemed to be tightened, and the feeling of palpitations kept pulling her body, and there was a faint word in her ear.

    "Once again, don't repeat the same mistakes..." The

    voice was very soft, and it dispersed with the wind. When Zhuang Jiu tried to recall what he just said, she couldn't remember what happened just now.

    In contrast, her mind was constantly repeating the plot of a novel. Although I didn't read it carefully, most of what happened in this novel is almost the same as her own experience, but it was written from the perspective of her good best friend Qian Xieyi.

    How could something like this happen? Could it be because her body and brain were devoured by a large number of zombies before she died, and even her mind was deranged under the severe pain?

    By the way, money freehand!

    She tried her best to let Qian Xieyi escape. I don't know what happened to her in the end!

    Zhuang Jiu was suddenly refreshed, and immediately transferred to the plot at the back of the novel. When he saw that "Qian Xieyi was covered in injuries and finally escaped from the siege of zombies", Zhuang Jiu finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately, the freehand is fine, then her sacrifice is worth it!

    What happened after that?

    She couldn't help but continue to watch the plot behind her, but the more she watched, the more her brows tensed.

    What is "Zhuang Jiu deliberately brought her into the valley to collect supplies and wanted to murder her"? What is "after Zhuang Jiu's death, she escaped the shackles completely. It turned out that Qian Shuyi had already discovered that Zhuang Jiu had colluded with zombies, but she was forced to say it because of Zhuang Jiu's lewd power. Only after she died, How dare you make this public?"

    What nonsense is this novel talking about!

    She flipped forward again, but saw more things that didn't match her memory.

    For example, the mutant zombies that suddenly appeared in Huayan Village were obviously killed by Zhuang Jiu, but in this book, the credit has become money freehand!

    For example, in the third year of the end of the world, Zhuangjiu and the alliance requested that they hope to lead a team to go deep into the zombie tide to find the cause of human zombies.

    She did find some clues and reported it to the person in charge, but even for this matter, in this novel, she still gave Qian Xieyi the credit!

    There are many, many things, which are obviously the credit of others, but in the end they somehow become one of the glory of Qian Shuyi.

    Zhuang Jiu was so angry that she almost wanted to throw the novel away, closed her eyes and tried to deny everything she had seen just now, but she found sadly that the more she wanted to deny the content of the book, the more she wanted to deny the contents of the book, the freehand thoughts about money in her previous life were in her mind. The memory becomes clearer.