The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 30

193 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 30 System PUA Technique

    After the short vacation is over, the students will have their final review at the end of the semester. In a week or two, the final exam will be held, and the last semester will end.

    One of the benefits that the art evening brought to Ren Zhaoruo was that he got to know Zhu Qian and Yu Yansheng, two academic masters, and he could ask for their help if he had any questions he didn't understand in his studies. The two of them are good at different subjects. The host team was changed by Ren Zhaoruo into a study group, and the four-person chat group was all about topics of study.

    Even Pan Xinjie was led by the other three, and put down the game to study seriously. He also joked: "It seems that the results of this final exam will break my previous record. If my dad is happy, I will let him transfer it to me. Pocket money, I will use this money to invite you to dinner."

    "Then I will supervise you." Ren

    Zhaoruo raised her eyebrows, "You can't miss the chance to make your wallet bleed." Pan Xinjie is full of confidence, "There is a celebrity list. People help me, how can I not do it.” The

    so-called celebrity list, the full name is Mingyuan Middle School Honor Roll, after each big exam, the school will print the top ten students in each grade on the Honor Roll, and the top three Students have their pictures printed, and teachers playfully add crowns and ribbons to them, like a beauty contestant dress.

    Coupled with the Ming and Yuan homonymous ladies, the students spoofed it as the celebrity list. The top three were the first, second, and third runners-up. They were called the first lady, the second lady... This title does not contain derogatory connotations, even the school officials will Playing this stalk, it is considered to be the most down-to-earth school by students from other schools, and even attracted many students to sign up.     Ren Zhaoruo was embarrassed and often troubled Zhu Qian and Yu Yansheng. Sometimes, he would invite them to dinner or drinks. The price of the school cafeteria also had an upper limit, which would not be too outrageous. Do more to help her study.     She borrowed Yu Yansheng's notes to make copies. Yu Yansheng's handwriting is neat and beautiful, and seeing it can stimulate people's desire to learn. When Ren Zhaoruo took the notes back to the classroom, the classmates who had received the news a long time ago rushed to ask her to borrow the notes, wanting to see what method Xueba used to study to get such good grades.

    Ren Zhaoruo was fortunate that he had made a copy instead of bringing the original, otherwise, if they robbed them like this, this fragile note would have been 'dismembered by five horses'.

    While studying intensely, Shi Jiakai is also planning his own birthday party. His birthday was just two days after the final exam. It was a good time. After the exam, everyone felt relaxed and happy. Going to his party would also be fun.

    Among the childhood sweethearts, Qian Zihong is the youngest one, and is often bullied by several other 'brothers and sisters' - although everyone is the same year, who told you to be born at the latest.     If it were someone with a more grumpy temper, they would probably have quarreled, but Qian Zihong was a fool and sweetheart. He was often pitted by Ren Zhaoruo and Shi Jiakai, and he was still smiling.     Qian Zihong counted with his fingers, "Stone's birthday is in January, Zhaoruo's birthday is in February, I have to prepare birthday gifts for you, doesn't it mean that the pocket money for these two months will be used to buy things? Now!? But I have a favorite game that will be released this year, and I don't have the money to buy it."     Ren Zhaoruo and Shi Jiakai looked at each other and said with a smile, "You will still receive New Year's money during the new year, how can you have no money to spend."     Shi Jiakai Deliberately teasing him, "Everyone has known each other for so many years, why do you spend some money on your brothers and sisters? Isn't our friendship worthy of your pocket money?"     "That's...that's not what I meant."     Qian Zihong A little guilty, he was still thinking about buying some cheap gifts for them just now. Anyway, he has given gifts for so many years, and this year's ordinary things will not be so good. But his thoughts seemed to be seen through by Shi Jiakai, so he could only bite the bullet and continue.     "You can wait for discounts on games and games, and the birthday of the little one can only be once a year! I will definitely prepare the best gift for you!"     Shi Jiakai looked like he was watching the game, "Oh? Then I will wait and see.     " Cheer on him, "Thank you, Brother Zihong!"

    Qian Zihong felt that his vision was a little blurry, because there were tears in his eyes, and for no reason, he was crying because of his savings of that digit.

    ***The

    final exam was finally over. When Ren Zhaoruo came out of the exam room, she felt that the sky had turned a lot bluer. Studying hard will pay off. Thanks to the review with Zhu Qian and Yu Yansheng before, although it is very tiring, it has gained a lot. When reading the question, I quickly think of how to solve this problem and what formula should be used to solve it.

    It feels so good to be a scholar, and Ren Zhaoruo decided to study with them next semester. If you can't get on the celebrity list, at least you can rank among the best in the class.

    Ren Qingmeng drove to pick up her sister and bought her favorite milk tea on the way. Ren Zhaoruo took a sip of milk tea, chewed the full ingredients, and narrowed his eyes with satisfaction. The milk tea is so delicious, and it feels so good to have a CEO drive for me!

    Speaking of this, Ren Zhaoruo suddenly remembered the task of fixing the BUG in the plot. The system never looked for her, and she really never thought about it. She glanced at her sister who was concentrating on driving, and called the system in her heart.

    "System, are you still there?"

    [Host, what's wrong? 】

    "That's the mission. The relevant plot has not been triggered for so long, so it won't happen?"

    【Please don't worry, host, I will remind the host when the mission deadline is approaching. ]

    Hearing its words, Ren Zhaoruo frowned and said, "Then why did you keep urging me to accept the mission in the first place? It's like if I don't trigger the plot soon, the world will be destroyed tomorrow."

    [...] It's not because of you, the host . This attitude has always been unacceptable. The system can only play some small tricks to let the host participate in it quickly.

    [Uh...because, because the timelines of the two books are not the same, there is a need to pave the way, so there is no need to start the next instance so quickly. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo was suspicious, "Oh, that's fine."

    The system breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that it really needed time to read the book on how to learn to speak. If it hadn't responded quickly enough, the host would have kept asking questions, and it couldn't handle such a thing. It's better to lie to the host first, divert her attention, and let her not get entangled in this matter.

    Ren Zhaoruo knew that if he continued to ask, he would not get any results.

    She looked at Ren Qingmeng beside her, "Sister, what's it like to be a president?"

    "It must be different from the novels you read." Just at the red light, Ren Qingmeng answered her sister's lovely question, " It is very hard, very tired, and I will never say anything like Tianliang Wangpo, those things are not realistic at all. I will not leave the whole company to have a romantic relationship with the heroine."

    "Then... Can my sister take me to the company to see it? I promise not to delay your work!" The company is a place where my sister often goes, and maybe there will be some drama there, Ren Zhaoruo said to her sister in a coquettish tone, "I want to see How does the CEO work! Sister, you will make my dream come true~"     Ren Qingmeng said helplessly: "Okay, I will go back to the company to handle affairs in a few days, and I will bring you with me. Remember to set the alarm clock to get up in the morning. , I won't wait for you if I miss it."     Ren Qingmeng had been working overtime in the company some time ago, and her mother let her rest for a while, so she worked from home, and her father took over part of the affairs, so that the eldest daughter could have a good rest. They have made an appointment to travel together this winter vacation. Ren Qingmeng and Ren's father take advantage of this time to deal with the accumulated things and not let their work disturb their travel.     With Ren Qingmeng's promise, Ren Zhaoruo showed a sweet smile to her sister, "Thank you, sister! I will set a dozen alarm clocks in advance, and I will definitely get up on time to go to work with you."     Ren Qingmeng sighed, who told her sister It was her own favor, and she would accept no matter how outrageous the request was.     ***     After returning home, Ren Zhaoruo changed out of his school uniform, put on comfortable home clothes, turned off all wake-up alarms on his mobile phone, and officially announced the start of winter vacation.

    She was lying comfortably on the sofa in the living room, Ren Yiyun disliked her current posture and her posture was not good-looking at all, Ren Zhaoruo rolled her eyes, too lazy to care about her arrogant brother.

    The chat group is full of classmates discussing where to play during the winter vacation, and everyone tacitly disagrees with the answer. This is a small rule of Class 7 - no discussion on topics related to quizzes is allowed during breaks. Whoever speaks first will give Red envelopes for the whole class.

    Those who are concerned about their grades will discuss it with their friends in private, but this is never allowed in the class group, and even the head teacher Liu Wenyin has to comply.

    At this time, there was a lively chat in the group around Shi Jiakai's birthday party. He sent a long picture and counted who would come to his birthday party.

    She is very good at giving face. Although the ranking is in no particular order, the word 'Ren Zhaoruo' is always written on the first place, giving her the biggest face. However, the two of them have similar birthdays, and they have lived in the same community since they were young. Apart from their family members, it is each other who celebrates each other's birthday every year. They have never missed one in more than ten years. Both of them can afford this first bit position.

    Ren Zhaoruo quickly glanced at the list. As the deputy monitor, she knew the preferences of her classmates and what they were allergic to. When she helped Shi Jiakai prepare the party, she would also help him pay attention to these details, so that nothing would happen.

    Seeing a familiar name, her hand paused, but Wen Yan would come too?

    Does he seem to live in this neighborhood? Then it's quite normal for him to come. Has he attended a similar party before?

    However, Shi Jiakai and Wen Yan seem to have a very good relationship. I often see them playing basketball and going to dinner together, so it is normal for Wen Yan to show respect to his brother.

    As for Wen Yan...he doesn't seem to be allergic to anything, right? He looks like a pampered noble boy, but he doesn't seem to care much about food. He is more approachable than expected (?)     Ren Zhaoruo asked Shi Jiakai privately, and reconfirmed Wen Yan's taste, this meal friend who often eats with Wen Yan The answer was similar to what she had imagined, so she was relieved.

    ——Wen Yan is really easy to support! Much better than her two picky bamboo horses and her brother who can't do anything without complaining!

    She really hoped that she would have more friends like this in the future, so that they wouldn't have to fight because of their different tastes when eating.

    Ren Zhaoruo recorded some matters needing attention, so that she would not forget it at the time. After everything was dealt with, she was waiting for Shi Jiakai's birthday.

    The author has something to say:

    Wen Yan who was accidentally sent a friend card _(:з"∠)_ I can only say: Ren Zhaoruo, a well-known wood [funny]

    and then this article will enter V tomorrow (2.10) ~ Thank you for your support , led Bking and normal people to bow to everyone and thank you ^q^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.5K 179
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233005/ Author: Huan He Ji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-27 Latest: Chapter 179 Over the past year...
13.8K 190 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
33.9K 521 83
https://m.shubaow.net/29/29912/ Author: Qingxi Washing Inkstone Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-03-18 Latest: Chapter 83 Dreaming (...