100 ways for the villain to a...

By Little_Spade

Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 61

375 10 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 61 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 21

So I'm the only one who came back in the end?

The North Wing took two steps on the soft green grass, only to feel that it was a bit strange to come back alone, and put away the pair of wings behind him to raise the fine dust, and he saw that not far away, there was already a fire beside the car. Liu Yi, who is enjoying himself.

In the afterglow, Liu Yi's face was even paler, but with a cheerful and contented expression on his face, he looked like a normal human being.

He looked back and saw two people talking on a dilapidated roof not far away.

So, can the boss be so relieved to be with a new acquaintance? I still can't hear it. This person is clearly asking for something from him. Alas, the boss always doesn't take his own safety in mind.

Shi Xian saw North Wing a long time ago, and as soon as he came over, he saw North Wing looking at the roof in the distance, he also glanced at it, put one hand on his shoulder, and supported his body scatteredly.

"Hey? One is the boss? The other is the mysterious Lu Ye?"

Shifen Nunu still couldn't see what the person upstairs looked like. This ability improved his body muscle strength a lot. , but his eyes can't see so far, especially in this dark and only moonlight situation, the vision is getting worse.

It was blurry, but a little shadow could still be seen, and it looked like a tall man.

Beiyi stretched his arms and hooked Shifen's shoulders, "I'll tell you as I walk, that Lu Ye is not a normal person. How much do you know about that girl Liu Yi? I think the boss seems to be with them. It's an old acquaintance." The

clear moonlight and the cool breeze stroked Huo Hang's fine hair, this face is much more mature than the one from five years ago, full of calm and charming feeling, In the brown pupils, even facing Lu Ye, he was calm.

Huo Hang had looked at this man for a long time. He was handsome enough that he couldn't move his eyes at a glance, let alone those eyes.

Extremely dangerous.

"I came to this city five years ago. At that time, a group of three and a dog were looking for a shelter in this apocalypse."

Huo Hang took a step forward and scratched on the old wall. The next leaf, now that the wall is covered with moss and plants of different colors, is amazing how shabby the city can be in such a short period of time.

"You're the second creature I've seen that is beyond the entire apocalypse."

He didn't look at Lu Ye but knew that this person must be looking at him. He understood what this person meant when he looked at him. There's a deal that might seem almost bizarre to outsiders.

Because when he saw this person, there was a vague guess in his heart.

"However, I don't think there will be a second one in this world."

He threw the leaf back and sat down directly against the wall facing the man in front of him, the crisp moss sticking to his black clothes , but Huo Hang didn't care about it.

Lu Ye chuckled softly and sat down beside this man. He stretched out his arms to hug him but leaned his head on his shoulders. Huo Hang did not reject or resist, but turned to look at him. Glancing at this man, he said in a low voice, with a lover's nostalgia being the whisper of a long-lost lover.

"I've been looking for you."

Huo Hang heard a trace of relaxation and tiredness hidden under this tenderness from these words, as if the two were in a collision of souls under the empty skin, his heart He started to jump uncontrollably, and that wonderful feeling wanted to burst out from the depths of his soul, making him want to hug this man involuntarily.

He opened his mouth, the thick-skinned and courageous coping that he had learned over the years had somehow become like a thin sheet of paper in front of this person, and finally he relaxed his voice and said with the resonance of his soul.

"It's been a long time."

I don't know if this emotion belongs to love or not, but Huo Hang is real, not forced, and wants to try it with this person.

A missing piece of soul wants to be filled by this person.

Maybe there is love at first sight in this world.

But fortunately, he was not dazed by Lu Ye's masculinity, and the next second he changed the picture to a serious and serious question, and the one-sided question began.

Lu Ye didn't let him wish, and kissed him on the cheek as soon as he finished speaking.

"What about your original body...?"

Huo Hang is old-fashioned, his face is not red but his heart is beating, as if nothing had happened just now, but Lu Ye's hand on his back felt in an instant. Back stiff.

"The original body has been eaten up by the zombies. At that time, I couldn't control the zombies like this." Lu Ye's voice was not finished, and there was a hint of grief and condescension in his tone.

"Pretend and talk well."

Although Huo Hang felt a little distressed, he couldn't indulge this person like that. If he didn't tell the truth, it would be a bad thing. This is not the little black who followed behind him.

"Tell me about your background first."

"I don't know the details, so I need to go to City A to see."

"Okay, I will leave for City A tomorrow."

Lu Ye did not answer Huo Hang's literary and artistic statement. , because there is really nothing about his parents and Lu Hua in his memory, and on the other hand, it may be that when he first became a zombie, he was a little baby boy who had not yet started to remember things.

"However, I can tell you something about you now."

Huo Hang turned his head and met Lu Ye's eyes. He fell into the man's eyes and fell into love, and his heart began to activate unconsciously. stand up. Lu Ye raised his hand and rubbed the man's hair before continuing.

"You didn't originally appear in city b, or to put it more simply, your first meeting with Lu Hua was not in city b, but in city a."

A city is the source of the zombie virus outbreak and the core of all secrets. Huo Hang knew this very well. He nodded and signaled Lu Ye to continue talking, and then stopped Lu Ye by the way. hand to go.

"You, I, and Lu Hua should have been in the laboratory in City A. Only in this way can you explain why you can have a fake antidote, and why Lu Hua can know the location and use of the virus medicine so clearly." This sentence But when he sketched out Huo Hang's memory, what he realized at first was really good. There was indeed an incomplete part of his memory, but this part was completely ignored by him before. It seems that some people don't want him to remember what happened that day, or... He grasped another point in Lu Ye's words, a fake antidote, this concept was first used by the experts of the research institute. It has been proposed that the zombie virus is said to be caused by the mixing of two different drugs, but all the evidence at the time pointed to the zombie virus being produced by a unique virus. "Fake antidote?" "The only fake antidote in the world." Lu Ye lightly kissed Huo Hang's forehead, this world strategy male protagonist is too simple, because this person's heart is obviously the whole world In a more noble position, everything else is irrelevant. Although he has no relevant memory, the setting of the novel is in his hands, and he can still reveal to Huo Hang some overall trends. Of course, the author of this apocalyptic novel has a lot of brains. If Lu Hua Following the normal routine, the process of attacking the male protagonist may be a little more complicated for him.

"The relationship is probably like this. I represent the successful development of a complete virus vaccine, so I now have the ability to be a zombie, but I can still maintain the appearance of a normal person. It is inevitable before a complete vaccine is made. After failure, the failed product is called a fake virus, and the original virus has the ability to become a mutant zombie, which can or can improve the degree of a person's zombie transformation. The antidote is to prevent taking fake virus. A special virus that is matched against the vaccine, that is, the one that exists in the bodies of all supernatural beings."

"The laboratory where your parents developed the fake vaccine was originally on that paper. What did you see on the Internet?"

Looking at Lu Ye nodded, the guesses in his heart also got a little bit.

During the past five years, it was impossible for Huo Hang not to explore the secrets of the virus in the laboratory. In fact, before he broke with Lu Hua, he had already started collecting information in various places where the virus broke out.

After collecting and integrating these data, he also had an unexpected harvest. When asked about the couple's laboratory site selection, it was not random, but regular, and all of them were mass graves where wars had occurred in history.

"In order to protect me as a test product, the antidote was developed because of this. Only after the antidote can be injected, the zombie transformation can be suppressed."

Huo Hang can call Ying Wu superb, and the level during this period is naturally understood in an instant. That couple needs to get the materials they need to make the vaccine among the dead, so that's why people become lifeless zombies when they are infected with this virus.

"I am the only complete body, and you are also the only fake antidote. Now there is no other antidote in this world." With a

frown, he felt that Lu Ye's words were contradictory. , this theory is untenable.

"No, if that's the case, shouldn't every laboratory have an antidote? Why is there only this one left on me?"

Lu Ye smiled, "Xiaohang, did you forget what Lu Hua did in C City? He obtained the fake poison, but the method of taking the medicine should be wrong. If it weren't for this, the zombie virus would not It won't break out again."

Huo Hang, who was frightened by the sound of Xiaohang, was fortunately recovered in time, and turned his attention to Lu Ye's words.

"That protective measure is just to protect the formula of the virus itself from being known. On the other hand, it is probably a little bit of revenge."

Like last time, this also made it difficult for Huo Hang to not destroy it. idea.

The author has something to say:

on the edge of the circle that does not come back, try

to push the sister story next door - the story of potatoes.

Potato: I haven't played in so long! Don't forget me! !

[Eating Instructions (Sand Glyph)]

A story about falling in love with the system mastermind created by yourself in the world constructed by yourself!

The two of them obviously have memories in every world, but they pretended to be the first time they knew each other and started routines to each other!

In the face of routines, do not panic at all, IQ online virginity system is secretly attacked by x mysterious code.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
47.1K 1.7K 198
Lu Yanzhou's best friend Xie Chengze's soul was broken into fragments and fell into those small worlds. In order to save Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou emba...
16.7K 562 41
"After being genetically matched, the sex of the female insect has changed [Zerg]" Author: 晴雨无依 Introduction: At the age of 16, Levin Manson broke o...
202K 6.4K 180
Title: [快穿]把配角生出来吧! Author: 孤独的瓶子 Status: 180 Chapters (Completed) Description: Because the mother of the supporting role was disturbed by the turbul...