•••JÚÑÔÔÑ-€-Í$H¶•••✓

EtratEjaz1117 द्वारा

« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Cre... अधिक

•||ÇHÁRÁ¢T€R Á€$TH€T΢$ & ÎÑTRÓDÚ¢TÍÓÑ||•
•|1|• ÑÎKKÁH
•|2|• TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT
•|3|• TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT ₱-2
•|4|• TH€ MÓRÑÍÑG & R€Ç€₱TÍÓÑ
•|5|• ẞR€ÁKFÁ$T & ẞÚ$ÍÑ€$$ TÁLK'$
•|6|• TÚRK€¥
•|7|• ẞ€D FÍGHT
•|8|• Á ₱L€Á$ÁÑT MÓRÑÍÑG
•|9|• €x₱LÓRÍÑG ÁLÓÑ€
•|10|• LÓ$T & Z€€
•|11|• €X¢HÁÑG€D ₱HÓÑ€ ÑÚMẞ€R$
•|12|• HÚG D€ÁL
•|13|• M¥ KÍTT€Ñ
•|14|• LÓV€ ÓR DÎ$LÎK€
•|15|• TH€ ¢ÁR€
•|16|• TH€ TÁLK
•|17|• ¢ÁRÁM€L FLÁVÓÚR
•|18|• ₱Á$T R€V€ÁLÀTÍÒÑ
•|19|• R€ÁL ÓR FÁK€
•|20|• HÍ$ ÁÑG€R
•|21|• TH€ KÎ$$ & M€H€ÑDÎ
•|23|• R€D $ÁR€€
•|24|• M€€TÎÑG R¥ÁÑ
•|25|• ÁM€RÎÇÁ
•|26|• Á VÎ$ÎT TÔ H€R ÇÔM₱ÁÑ¥
•|27|• ẞÔÁRD ÔF DÎR€¢TÔR$
•|28|• TH€ ÇÔÑFRÔÑTÁTÎÔÑ
•|29|• FÁÇ€ R€V€ÁL & TH€ $HÔT
•|30|• V€G€TÁTÎV€ $TÁT€ {LÁ$T}
•||€₱ÎLÔGÚ€||•

•|22|• HÎ$ $ÎL€Ñ¢€

8.3K 371 37
EtratEjaz1117 द्वारा

I as usual woke up from the beautiful voice of 'fajr Azaan'. I immediately stiffened as my blurry vision cleared from the sleep and i found myself on the bed with Zayyan beside me, his arms securely on my waist and head in my crook of neck.

I slept on the sofa right? Then how the hell i am on the bed in his arms? The answer was simple, he placed me on the bed himself. Ughh! When did he placed me on bed and Why the hell i didn't even know about it?

I passed a glare to his peaceful sleepy face. His lips were cutely parted giving an expression of an baby. Irritated with my thoughts, i jerked him away and stepped out of the bed. "What happened"? Came his sleepy yet husky morning voice. Don't you get weak Eda. I passed him a glare and walked towards the washroom. I swear he was looking so cute with....Eda stop. Okay!

We both offered 'fajr prayer' together and as he was going to start talking with me, i hurriedly took the Holy Book «Quran Pak» from the shelf and started reciting. He sighed and sat on the bed staring at me.

After reciting for like 2 hours, I stood up placing the Holy Book in the shelf and hurriedly went to the closet as i saw him standing up from the bed.

I picked my clothes which was contrasted black and red line's kurti with puffed sleeves. As i opened the door, he was standing infront of the door. Ignoring him, i tried to walk past him but he placed his hand on the side of the door "kitten. Just for...." He trailed off when i slightly pushed him away and went to bathroom. Ugh! That kitten word. Nowadays it always melt my heart. But he have to know that i am his wife not an object. Ugh! Why the hell i am so confusing? On one hand i am saying i am his wife and on other hand i am not giving him his rights.

When i got out of the bathroom, he wasn't in the room, i picked my dupatta «scarf» from the sofa and walked out with my wet hairs as i wasn't in the mood to dry them.

Evening came by more quickly than expected. I didn't came face to face with him whole day because i heard he had gone to the venue. I again took a warm bath and wore light blue cut down gown. I did an heavy make-up look and when i was halfway making my bun, he walked in.

For whole 1 min he stared at me quietly and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Still looking at me, he went to the bathroom. I took a sigh of relief and styled my hairs in a messy bun. I picked his today's outfit, placed it on the bed and lastly looking myself in the full length mirror i walked out.

Hayfa will directly go from the salon and Dadu, Dadi Jaan, Nanu Jaan and Nani Jaan already went to the venue. Right now just Baba Jani, Mama Jaan, me and Zayyan are left.

I went to the hallway and Mama jaan and Baba Jani were talking with eachother more likely their Romance was going on as Mama Jaan was giggling and Baba Jani was wriggling his eyebrows at her teasing her. She was a blushing mess right now. MashaAllah!

I cleared my throat to gain their attention and they both immediately stood straight. A smile broke out on my face seeing Mama Jaan's shy expression.

"Did Zayyan came"? Baba Jani asked to lightened up Mama's embarrassment. It's been so many years, MashaAllah! But still Mama Jaan shys away like a teenage girl.

"Yes! He is taking bath right now" I replied and he nodded saying "Then we both are going, you two can come afterwards" of course, I knew he would say this as he needed his alone time with his Haya. I nodded with a polite smile and they walked out.

But after some seconds it striked me. I have to go with him alone? We are alone in this big Haveli?

After 10 minutes he walked downstairs all in his glory looking dashing as ever with matching Outfit of mine. This is all because of Hayfa. She was the one to shop for everyone. But i liked the fact, i could wear matching outfits with him as his wife.

He walked straight towards me and before i would step back, he caught my wrist and walked out of the Haveli. His grip was soft yet firm. He silently made me sit in the car and sat on his side.

I furrowned my both eyebrows totally confused. Why wasn't he initiating any talk when this was his best chance as we both were alone. Nevertheless, i averted my eyes from him. The rest of the ride was in unknown tension as i could feel his intense gaze on me time to time.

The rest of the function went by in hustle and bustle and lastly Hayfa's Rukhsati made everyone emotional as everyone was crying slightly. I first time in my whole life saw Baba's teary eyes.

Everyone were here except Zayyan. Hayfa was asking for him, they even called him but he wasn't even picking his phone up.

I was getting tense with every passing second but sighed in relief when our house helper told us he was sitting in garden. "Can you all please give me some alone time with him" Hayfa asked and everyone nodded. I walked with her because her lehenga was very heavy and i don't want her to stumble here and there.

We both saw him sitting quietly on the bench. I nodded at her and she walked towards him. She sat on the bench beside him and i stood behind looking at them quietly.

"Are you sad"? Asked Hayfa. "Of course not. Why will i be? I am happy this witch here is going away, now the Haveli will stay quiet and peaceful" came his reply but anyone could tell, his voice was cracked in between like he cried a while ago.

Hayfa nodded and placed her head on his shoulder "But Zainu, i will miss you alot. Will you not"? Zayyan shooked his head negatively slightly placing his arm around her shoulder.

"Then why are you crying"? Hayfa asked again cleaning his face. Doesn't matter how much they both fight with eachother, Irritate eachother but the truth is they both love eachother. I guess that's how brothers and sisters are.

"I am not. Okay! I am just sad that who will i fight with now" He said hugging her and placing his head on her head.

"Zainu i know you were stupid but this stupid. I am highly disappointed. The answer is simple ask Baba Jani and Mama jaan for another sister" Hayfa answered like an brilliant idea but there was a sly smile playing on her lips. Zayyan smacked her head and she massaged her forehead threatening him "Oye! I will complain to Eda" My ears perked up at the mention of my name.

"No! You will not" Came his instant reply "Ohhhh! Now my Zainu is actually scared of my sweet Eda" She teased him. Scared of me and him? He actually makes me scare of him.

"No! I am not" came his irritated reply.
"Whatever helps you to sleep but did you realized how many times did you actually utterd the 'No' word"? Hayfa asked irritating him.

"Whatever" Zayyan said shrugging his shoulders. "Now please don't get sad, i will not let you off my whole life. Hassan is waiting for me let's go" saying this Hayfa stood up and pulled him up also.

"Shameless" Zayyan muttered irritated. "It's called straight forward and an honest answer. And don't forget you are also the one of this category" came Hayfa's reply and they both made their way inside the venue from the other side and i slowly followed behind them quietly.

Now i know the reason behind his silence. Hayfa's Rukhsati!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

234K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
15.4K 782 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
932K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...