𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️

6K 257 48
By Cool_Asterisk

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to Priyangadevaraj and cookiez_geeky

Thanks for the encouragement.

Abhimanyu's POV

What a great person I am!! I am here, seated here in the airport, going to America, without informing her. I personally didn't inform her that I was going but one thing I know was that she must have heard that my team was going to stay there for two weeks.

I stood up and left the airport and went to meet my life. I couldn't leave without seeing her. I knew where she would be. I reached there and as expected she was there. I jogged a little and back-hugged her. She was shocked to see me there. I know baby, afterall I surprised you.

She wiggled in my arms and when she knew that I was not going to leave her. She turned and faced me in my arms. She had a cute frown on her face. I chuckled seeing it and kissed her. She was surprised at first then eventually gave in. When I left her, we were already breathing heavily. I touched my forehead with hers and put my one hand on her face and another in her waist to keep her close to me.

She was breathing heavily with closed eyes whereas I was with open eyes, gawking at her.

"Now, I have my good luck with me, I can go carefree."

She opened her eyes and she tried to look away but I didn't let her do that.

"Before you even notice my absence, I'll come back to you. So, be careful till then and don't forget to eat your medicines."

With that I left her. I could hear her shouting my name. But now I already got my energy, my god luck charm. I just now had to complete my work there and come back to my life, my love.

When I landed back in India after a week of work. I didn't tell her that I had to be there only for a week but Adi knew it. One thing I didn't know was that she would do this to herself. How could she? I told her not to do anything reckless but who was I talking about? She would never listen to me.

I directly reached her home. When I reached there I was greeted by Mom, I mean Adhyaa and Adwet's mother. She told me that Adhyaa was in her room. She also asked me about my trip. I gave her a brief description. Then, I went towards Adhyaa's room. As I opened the door, I was shocked to see inside.

Author's POV

"ADHYAA!! You showered at this time. You know it's winter season!!" Abhimanyu scolded her. He just came to know about her visit to hospital when he landed and what he saw after coming here that she showered. He also got to know that Adhyaa wasn't taking care of herself which resulted in her visiting the hospital.

"What are you doing here?" She was equally shocked as Abhimanyu. She thought that he was coming back after a week but to her surprise he was here, in front of her. She wanted to run in his arms but the way he shouted at her. She decided against her thought.

He said in a low tone, "I thought to surprise you." Then, he raised his voice slightly. "But what did you do?"

"What did I do?"

"Why didn't you take care of yourself? Why did you have to visit the hospital today?"

"I...... I...... yeah... I went for a normal routine check-up."

He narrowed his eyes on her and said, "You already had your normal routine check-up 2 weeks ago."

"I...." Before she could utter another lie. There was a knock. So, Abhimanyu went to answer it and Adhyaa took her clothes which were on her bed and left to get changed in her closet. Earlier Adhyaa thought to get dressed in the room, but now, there was Abhimanyu so she took her clothes and entered the closet room. To all your curious mind, she had a bathrobe on her when she came out of the bathroom.

When she came out after changing, she saw Abhimanyu with her coffee mug in his hand and was lost deep in thoughts. "Why are you holding my cup in your hand?"

"Uh.... What did the doctor say?"

"Nothing much." said she while shrugging.

"Adhyaa, you know that that's my hospital." he said emphasizing 'my'.

She folded her hands and said, "That's Jagga Jasus's"

"Same thing and also you know that if I know that you went to the hospital then I very well know what the doctor has said to you."

Having had enough of this questionnaire, she asked irritatedly, "Then, why are you asking me?"

Wanting to tease her more, he smiled sweetly and said, "Because I want to know your carelessness with your beautiful mouth."

She greeted her teeth and yelled, "You Devil!!"

"A.. A... Wahi raho aur bolo, kya kaha Doctor ne?" [Stay where you are, and answer me what the doctor said.]

She furriously looked other side and said, "To eat on time and no carelessness."

He replied, bringing the coffee mug infront of her, "Exactly, No Carelessness. So be a good girl and drink this."

"What's this?" Looking at the mug, it didn't looked like a coffee, it seemed something of green colour and by the smell of it, she could make it out that it's bittergourd juice.

"You questioned alot. Just drink it." He said and brought the mug in front of lips. Before the mug could touch her lips, she backed and stayed away from it.

"Adhyaa, be a good girl and drink it. It's for your good."

"No...no.... Karele ka juice hai woh, dikhta nhi hai kya. [Are you blind? It's Bitter gourd juice]" She replied, going away from him.

"I know. Now come here and drink." He followed her everywhere in her room.

"Like Hell, I would come and drink... even touch it." She tried to get to the gate.

"Adhyaa, you will touch it and also drink it. Come here." Soon, Abhimanyu hold her elbow and yanked her toward him and hugged her tightly from behind. She started wiggling in his hold. But he didn't budge. He held her hands tightly and forcefully put the mug on her lips and made her drink the complete juice in one go.

When the mug was emptied. He loosened his hold and put the mug on the nearby stand. He hugged her from behind with both his hands on her stomach and she was fuming and making weird expressions after drinking the bitter bittergourd juice.

She slapped his hands and got out of his hold and left the room. He smiled but soon his smile turned into frown as her silence was like the silence before the storm and he was sure that after this stunt of his, he already dug his grave.

Adhyaa came down with a grumpy face like she was going to kill someone.

Aditya and Yamini were present along with Pragya and Parth in the hall. Before she came, they got to know that a servant brought juice of bitter gourd in her room.

Aditya made her sit between him and Yamini and said, "Yamini, look at her face this is the same face you made when I forcefully made you drink the bitter gourd juice at the time of Adwet birth." And chuckled lightly.

Adhyaa and Yamini looked at him and whined,"Papa!!" "Adi!!"

"By the way, Maan what happened?" Asked Aditya to Abhimanyu.

"Dad, she never listened to me. I told her to be careful but she never listened to me. She almost lost consciousness in the office, then Reena and Rohit forcefully took her to the hospital. When I asked about her in the office. Then I got to know about her little stunt."

"Papa, it isn't as he is saying."

"Adhyaa, why didn't you have your medicines on time?"

"They are yuck.... I vomited everytime I ate it. It's so bitter ewwwweee.

"Look at her now, isn't she behaving like a baby..."

"Hey !!! Don't call me that"

Later that day, all the youngsters met at Shivanya's Farm house. All sat outside, in a semi circle around a bonfire and in front of them was a panel which made it an open theatre.

Adhyaa was sitting between Reyansh and Rudransh. At the left corner, Kashish was sitting, then Adwet, Abhimanyu, Prakriti, Vivek, Ishaan, Shivanya, Reyansh, Adhyaa, Rudransh and Divyansh at the corner.

Pragya didn't come because of Parth. Riddhi had her exams and Abhigyaan was on his another mission.

All of them except Abhimanyu and Adhyaa shared a look. Rudransh was the one to break the silence. He put his arm around her shoulder and asked, "Kyu re Devil!! Ab kya hua tum dono ke beech. [Hey you Devil!! Now, what had happened between you two?]"

She looked at Abhimanyu fiercely and said, "Nothing"

"Maan Bhai?" Rudransh asked Abhimanyu. As his answer, he shrugged his shoulders with a mild smile on his lips.

Almost all of them hit their foreheads on their childishness. How old they get but their childishness would never go away.

"Nothing much, just I called her baby."

"Don't!! Don't call me that!! Otherwise I am gonna kill you for sure."

"And I am gonna call you... 5 year old Baby!!"

"Arghhh. ...... STOP!!" Aadhya screamed and hit him with a pillow which was beside her a while ago.

"Ha.....ha. ......ha......." Kashish laughed and said, "My dear Nanand, forget that incident." Then she turned to all and said, "I'll tell you. Pragya told me once that when Adhyaa was in 4th standard, Abhigyaan's classmate made fun of her and whenever saw her, he mocked her saying 'Baby' all the time because of her cute baby face. Since then she has hated that word."

Adhyaa huffed and looked at the bonfire with fire in her eyes. And everyone just made an Aww face. But they forgot that Adhyaa would sit silent, she would definitely do something.

After some time, they decided to play 'Never Have I Ever' which started with Kashish. For drinks they went with fruit juice because no one wanted to be drunk, especially Adhyaa. No one wanted to see a drunk Aadhya because she was unable to be handled. Only Abhimanyu was capable but they didn't want to take any risk. There were a total of 10 shot glasses filled with juices of respective taste.

So Kashish first said, "Never Have I Ever Lied to my boss."

Everyone drank one of their shot glasses. Kashish said, "Because at that time, I didn't want to be with him due to our family status."

Adwet said, "I wanted to throw a surprise party on Papa's birthday."

Abhimanyu said, "I was with him."

Prakriti said, "I read the entire trilogy in one night."

.
.
.
.

Adhyaa said, "I lost count of how many times I lied."

"Adhyaa...." Abhimanyu said shockingly.

"What Adhyaa!! And don't forget, I still remember what you did today."

"But I loved it."

"I am gonna kill you for sure."

"If the killer were you, It would be my pleasure."

"You......!!!!!!!!" She stood up to go towards him but Reyansh pulled her hand and made her sit again with them.

"Oh.... Okay !! If you are so eager to die then today onwards, you'll be going to have a glass of bottle gourd's juice."

"No way, in hell!!"

"Oh yes, In heaven!!
Don't forget you made me have bitter gourd juice."

"But...."

"No ifs and buts. End of the discussion"

Like this they played more, suddenly Adhyaa's phone rung..

Gumnaam hai koi....
Badnaam hai koi....

By the way, no one is unknown but if she didn't stop to scared others with her ringtone then definitely someone would become unknown.

The atmosphere was silent, they were sitting in the open field in a not-so-populated area. And now her phone's ringtone. If one was not afraid of ghosts, they would get frightened with these all set up.

She picked up the call and found that it was a video call. Seeing the other person , her face changed from irritation to frightened......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think whose call Adhyaa get??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date- 24/11/2022

Your Author
Cool_Asterisk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
234K 10.2K 50
Love and Hate are two strong emotions, one imprisons you while the other releases you. one breaks you while other holds you. one brings darkness whil...
45.5K 4.4K 22
Adyansh Singh Rathore is insanely in love with his childhood best friend, his fiancée, Samaira Sharma. A mishap, a few misunderstandings ended up cre...
2M 59.1K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...