The Dragon Kingdom ā™šļøŽ

By mafia-x-logic

*SLOW UPDATES * š‘ŗš’šš’‡š’‚š’” š‘ŗš’•š’†š’†š’, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything... More

š€š®š­š”šØš«š¬ š§šØš­šžāˆ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 1 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 2 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 3 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 4 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 5 ā”‚ā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 6 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 7 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 8 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 9 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 10 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 11 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 12 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 13 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 14 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 15 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 16 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 17 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 18 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 19ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 20 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 21 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 22 ā”‚ļøŽā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 23 | ā™š ļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 24 |ā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 25 |ā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 26 | ā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 27 | ā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 28| ā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 29 |ā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 30|ā™š
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 31 |ā™šļøŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 32 |ā™”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 34 | ā™š
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 35 |ā™š
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 36 | ā™š
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 37 | ā™”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 38 | ā™š

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 33 | ā™”

18.5K 557 109
By mafia-x-logic

I decided to revamp the book a little whilst I had the time and made some adjustments to the story. I want it to take place in another multiverse and for that I had to make up some ideas which was so hard but you'll get accustomed to them as the story progresses. I will add a table of contents on the introduction chapter so if you forget what it is, you can go back and check. x

(It's in the making tho)

Reizuki above- it's obviously not that huge.

"My heart thinks of you often that I'm afraid you've become my heart"

KYRA

I watched as Syfas taught me the stance to throw a punch in, his shirt disregarded on the floor. "Got it, little rose?" He spoke with such tranquility, he was so patient with me. I loved it.

"I think so." It didn't seem difficult. It wasn't some mysterious party trick that left you wondering how well you trust your eyes. I copied what he did and he looked at me approvingly.

"Okay good, now to throw a jab you just hold your fist together and try your hardest to aim straight rather than upwards, it takes more energy then."

I nodded to his words and watched as stood in front of me, my eyes level to his abs which were practically begging for me to touch.

Distracting.

"Now punch me."

"What? I don't want to." I furrowed my brows. I didn't want to hurt such a fine piece of art.

He let out a hearty chuckle, his hands rested on his sides. "Dont worry, little rose. You won't hurt me."

Cocky. I could hurt him if I wanted to. But I won't.

"Okay." I hesitantly agreed, slowly taking the correct stance. I held my fists up and watched him through weary eyes. He seemed unphased, just waiting for me to make a move. He stood still as I threw punches at his stomach, the impact not phasing him one bit.

"Good power, good position, you just need more practice." He beamed. "Quick learner aren't you?" He complimented.

"Good teacher." I shrugged, he coughed back a blush but the tips of his ears went pink.

"Okay, lets move onto defense." He spoke hurriedly, trying to draw attention away from his not-so-subtle reaction.

We practiced more moves for a few hours, he taught me how to throw a punch, how to block one, how to get out of attacks. He was a good teacher. A hot one. The way the sun shone down on his glistening body as he spoke tactics to me. I think I fell more in love.

"Okay, little rose. Lets take another break."

Syfas had already told me he cancelled the meeting with Melzo today and rearranged it for tomorrow. He didn't realise he went a little overboard with the training which caused me to be too exhausted to use such powerful magic.

I sighed. "Syfas?" He turned to look at me, a more serious look on my face. He scanned my eyes and smiled slightly, offering a small amount of comfort.

"I know you want to save her, my love. But we need a plan before more people get hurt." I nodded to his words. I wasn't stupid, I knew we couldn't rush into anything. I just needed to know we were on the same page.

He brought me closer to him by his waist, rays of sunshine blinding me as I looked up at him. "I think I'm ready to talk about it."

His eyes danced with pride as he nodded, taking me somewhere quiet.

I discussed everything to him, the descriptions of the guards who took me, to where I was and everything the- my mother said to me. He looked like he wanted to tell me something, but he held back.

"What?" I asked, pressing on the matter. He seemed nervous, his playful aura disappearing within seconds. He cleared his throat, staring intently into my eyes.

"Um, the woman-"

"I know." I spoke and he looked at me with worry, like I was about to break any second. His hand rubbed the side of my arm soothingly, his thumb travelling in small circles.

"We'll get her back, little rose. I promise." He embraced me in a warm hug, my arms wrapped around his neck as I inhaled his comforting scent.

"Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me for anything. It's my responsibility." He gruffed out. I noticed a hardiness in his eyes, as if he was challenging the bane of his existence. "I'm not alive to become a King. I'm alive to protect you. To fight for you, injure for you, kill for you."

His words were swept away by the wind and entered my ears at a lower octave. I almost shivered at his determination. Not once had I never felt safe in his arms, before and after I heard about his 'reputation'.

We were sat under a tree, the leaves swaying above us, providing us with shade. I was sat on his lap, straddling him whilst he flirted away.

"I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you." He tucked a loose curl behind my ear, admiring me with his warm eyes.

"And I hope you never do." I smiled, stealing a quick kiss from him but he refused to let go. His rough hands were my addiction, touching me everywhere, not realising the effect they had on me. His love was silent, it crept up upon me so quickly that it became infused with the air I breathe. I could never live without it, not when I've experienced it.

His lips were something worth craving for, something you could never get enough of. I always wondered how it felt to be newly mated and in love.

It was a feeling worth dying for.

Words just don't do the moment justice. I could never properly explain how it feels when electric sparks ignite on my skin, how my head feels empty of thoughts, my hands just aimlessly trying to touch whatever it can. How a simple kiss could elicit such strong feelings from me. His kisses were home. Everyone has a different definition of home, no one would feel what I feel when kissing their mate. That's why I cant explain it.

He pulled away, giving me a little space to breathe whilst he stroked my hair. "My Queen." He whispered, his lips connected to the crown of my head.

"Hope I'm not interrupting." Axil spoke, walking towards us, a duffel bag strap placed over his shoulder. Syfas made no effort to move, his hands were firmly placed on my thighs, not wanting me to get away.

Axil dropped the bag on the ground with a hefty sigh. "Here's the stuff you wanted." I looked at the bag, whilst Syfas gave Axil a short curious nod before he walked away.

"What's in it?"

"Some battle equipment I wanted to show you."

"Do we get to use them?"

"Not today, I just want to teach you about them."

I nodded, watching the hands he grasped me so tightly with finally loosen and unzipped the bag. He took out a hand sized rock?

"What do you think this is?" I looked at it, my eyebrows raised up in confusion. It looked like a rock.

"A flattened rock." He let out a genuine chuckle, looking back at the rock in his hand.

"Well, you're not far off." He stated, letting me get a closer look of the thing.

"This is called a Light stone. Its used to temporarily blind enemies in battles because it gives off a bright flash of light."

Hmm, makes sense.

"How long does the blindness last?"

"Not too long, about a minute or less. They're quite easy to get ahold of, but people usually use them to make a quick getaway."

Interesting.

"How does it work?"

He held the Light Stone in the palm of his hand, making it look tiny. "All you do is press down on it, unlike its name, its quite soft so the pressure will leave an imprint. Then as soon as it is thrown at a hard surface, it just explodes." He explained calmly, his voice as soft as feathers. I didn't realise how attractive it was when a person patiently explains something to you.

I felt a small tingle between my legs. Trying to rid of the feeling, I firmly and quickly grind down on his body. Enough for me to feel a small pleasure but not long enough for him to think I did it on purpose.

I notice how he tensed for a quick second, his eyes burning where our crotches met. As quick as it came it was gone. He sharply inhaled a deep breath and threw me a comforting smile.

He shoved his hand into the bag again and took out a light blue coloured device. Except the blue seemed to have an unnatural glow about it. "This is called a Blockade Ghost." He explained, I watched carefully how the blue light flickered.

"What does it do?" I ask, my tone slightly wavering at the end once I feel a small bulge poking me from beneath. And just like him, I ignore it.

"You use it for safety in battle, you click this button and an invisible shield protects you."

I nodded. "But if I can't see it, how would I know its really there?"

"You'd just have to believe that I would never give you a faulty item."

"Not hard to believe."

He smiled. "But if you really look closely, you would see little flickers of this blue light. The blockade lasts until its force is shattered, so don't rely on it too much."

He took out the next item, a small metal flask. "Now this is fuc-" He coughed. "Very dangerous, little rose. Its called venom plague, it has the deadliest venom gas for all supernatural beings except for the Reizuki. To open it, you just unclasp the lid and just throw it, but don't inhale it. One breath is deadly. But the downside to this is firstly, the gas is vividly purple, so you can easily cover your senses but it also has an antidote."

He began searching the bag again whilst I sat on top of him. "I've never seen a Reizuki before."

"You know what it is?" He asked and I nodded.

"I used to research about species a lot when father went to work, especially on ancient mythical creatures."

"Seems like you can tell me all about them then." He smiled, patiently waiting for me to ramble on. I bet he knew all about them anyway, he just wanted to 'innocently' gaze at my lips whilst I talked.

"I first read about them in the book of 'Mythical not myths' by Mason Garcia. He wrote about how they used Reizukis in times of war, the powerful always had atleast twenty. They're unusual looking creatures consisting of three combined heads, a snakes, a goats and a lions. The lion has goat horns as strong as mountains and red glowing eyes. They're terrifyingly strong, their body practically steel and hard to tame. Which is why as the years progressed they were used less and less. There were more killings of the people riding on them than the actual enemy." I paused, wondering about their current habitat. It's very rare to see one, no one actually knows where they hide away. But wherever it is, I'm sure there are probably thousands of them running around.

I found my way out of my thoughts, watching how my mates eyes were watching me intently. I think he's zoned out again.

"Syfas?"

"Hmm?"

"Are we done with battle equipment, I wanted to see how my father was doing."

"There's many more but we can talk about them another day."

"I'm going to take a shower then." I got up and dusted myself off, Syfas standing in front of me almost immediately.

"I'll come with you, you must be exhausted, I'll get you cleaned up." He leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

That's an excuse if you didn't know. One of Syfas' favourite things is to be with me for the most basic tasks. Combing my hair? He's learnt a new hairstyle. Brushing my teeth? He knows my teeth better than I do, apparently. Eating? He won't even give me my cutlery, he just feeds me himself.

Not that I mind but sometimes it can be a little bit unnecessary. But I won't tell him that, it might make him sad.

We took a shower together like we always do, random conversations always flying back and forth. He turned off the water and grabbed his towel, covering up his um- yeah. His hair was stuck over his forehead, little beads of water dripping down his face.

He extended his hand towards me, offering me my fluffy towel. "Dry me Syfas." His eyes shut as he smirked, drying my face off with the towel first. His eyes burned at the sight of my breasts, his hands firmly using the towel to dry me, not letting a single water droplet remain. I perished under his gaze, he made no effort to look away whilst he went lower and lower.

Finally he ambushed me into the towel, locking my arms in whilst he picked me up with one arm. He set me down in the middle of our bedroom, walking towards our closet, he picked out a few clothes for me. He came out fully dressed, holding a pastel yellow loose dress.

"Need help, little rose?"

"No thank you, Syfas."

⁂♥✩♥✩♥✩⁂
🎀

We traveled to the Ethical forest by a winged horse and carriage, Syfas holding my hand as I leaned over the side, getting a better view of the scenery. I noticed that about Syfas, he always had to be touching me in some way, even if it was just his pinky finger.

Syfas got off the carriage, offering me a small helping hand getting off. Not that I needed it but its cute when he acts all chivalrous.

'More like hot.'

'Shush Dawn.' Shes still as horny as ever as you can see.

Syfas

I watched as my beloved pushed open the small oak door, a gust of warmth welcomed us. I could hear the sound of glasses clinking from a short distance. I guess little rose heard it too since she began walking towards the kitchen. I trailed behind her, not letting one little curly lock out of my sight.

How could I? The last time I did, she came home with a wounded wing.

Never again.

Viserion came into view, he seemed a little out of it, hands clenched by his sides. He must be forcing himself to not fly off to the Fairy Kingdom, trying to retrieve his mate. I stood idle when my little rose started conversation with him.

"Father?" Her delicate voice rang out, his back still turned towards us. I'm assuming he didn't hear us since his form remained tense. "Father, are you okay?"

It seemed like he took a deep breath in, almost preparing himself to turn around. I held my arms over my chest, inching closer to my little rose protectively.

"Kyra. What a lovely surprise!" He smiled at her, noticing me as soon as he turned around. He embraced Kyra in a short hug, rubbing her back before letting go. "And King Syfas, nice of you to visit me."

I rolled my eyes, "No formalities, Viserion."

He chuckled, mumbling a sorry before returning his attention to Kyra.

"What can I do for you Kyra?" He asked, returning to his frantic movements around the kitchen.

"Nothing really, Father. I wanted to see if you were okay."

I took a final step towards her, her back barely touching my chest until she slowly leaned into me.

"Hm? Oh, yes. I'm alright." He replied in one quick sentence. Nothing about his answer seemed natural at all, Kyra feeling the same way as she passed me a glance of worry.

Viserion finally faced his daughter, his back leaning against the counter top.

"I know you're hurting over mother."

"I've been hurting over her a long time Kyra, that's nothing new."

"New thing is that she's alive now." She tiptoed on her words, not wanting to sound harsh.

He looked up at me and back down at his daughter and sighed. "She is. Maybe."

"And? How do you feel father?"

"A lot of things, Kyra." His voice genuine, his eyes tender. "But I'm not allowed to act on them." He added, eyes locking onto mine before trailing elsewhere.

"We're already starting to devise plans. I'll contact you one of these days to get caught up." I spoke up, Kyra reached up to my hands that were clasped over her chest as a sign of gratitude.

"I'd like that."

Whilst Viserion was jotting down his new Light Glancer details so I could contact him, I saw how Kyras eyes were laced with worry towards her father.

"We should get going now. I need to visit the Elder tree before we leave."

I placed my hand on her lower back, my fingers tracing shapes firmly against her dress.

We were walking back towards the horse and carriage, the Elder tree obviously on the way.

"Why do fairies need to visit the Elder tree?" I asked in genuine concern. I hadn't much time to research into all the books I had Alfred place on my shelf. Who knew a hyper fairy would take so much of your time?

"It's a physical form of the Goddess Aine, we can talk to her spiritually. You normally get a sort of spiritual call when she wants to talk to you, so fairies don't overcrowd the tree."

I nodded. "Are you feeling that call now?"

"No. But there's something I needed to talk to her about for a while now and it's slipped my mind all this time." The determination in her words drilled into my brain. I didn't pry more, she seemed to be someplace else.

She remained silent until we reached the Elder tree.

End of chapter 🤍

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ps: very Late Delay but then again I needed it x

Thank you for all the reads !!!

I'm on 540k now! I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE IT!

Pinterest : https://pin.it/3SBDN9e

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

1) 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫?

2) 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?

Til next time my loves x
🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 136 45
'She could become their savour - or their destruction.' Rumours surrounding the untamed might of a young fire dragon are spreading across the cont...
1.1M 46.3K 50
[COMPLETED] (Book 1/3) It was him. It was his scent, there was no mistaking it. For months I was searching and now, I know he's here, his musky sce...
278 77 23
Three personalities, two worlds, different goals but one fate, band to be bonded. ~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ Deep in the oblivion of existence in the fairest and crazi...
277K 11.4K 83
šŸ„‡ The Amby Awards 2023, Romance šŸ„‡ The GrandLibrary Awards, 2022, Romance šŸ„‡ The Writer's Recognition Awards, 2021, Romance šŸ„‡ The BooksAndBeyond 20...