Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 10

5.6K 406 35
By Anjanaa31

It was early in the morning when Kushi was running on the whole house getting things ready. She went to her room.

Kushi - Arnav ji get up....

Arnav woke up - Good Morning Jaan....

Kushi - Good Morning.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Today some friends of mine are coming home. They will be staying here. Iam sorry that I invited them without your knowledge.

Arnav smiled at her - It's ok. Do you need any help ?

Kushi - No, I have already asked kaki to arrange few rooms. Then I have asked for few more maids.

Arnav - Ok. After they leave shall we leave for Darjeeling ?

Kushi - We will think about it later. And Arnav ji..... After Arjun Arohi's post marriage rituals are completed Iam thinking to invite them for Lunch feast. What do you say ?

Arnav - Is that a thing to ask ? Do whatever you want Kushi. Let me know if you want any help.

Kushi kissed his cheeks - Thanks.

Arnav smiled - Someone is so excited it seems.

Kushi stood up - Yes. You get ready quickly.

Arnav - Where is Aarav ?

Kushi - He is sleeping.

He went to washroom and got showered. Changing himself in a T-shirt and tracksuit he went downstairs.

He sat on the sofa and saw Kushi was seriously instructing the maids their work. He thought it might be really her important friends. Unless as soon as she sees him, she would've started with her pampering process. He switched on the TV and started seeing News.

After half an hour Kushi ran towards the main door as soon as she heard car sound. The youngsters along with Anurag hasn't revealed anything to Aarti and Renu.

Aarti - I hope your friend won't have any problem having this much members in their home.

Anurag smiled sheepishly - No problem. She herself has invited us Aarti.

Aarti frowned - SHE ? Morning you told.....

Anurag - Arey meri Maa..... If you keep quiet for one minute you yourself will see who my friend is.

Shyam and Anjali chuckled covering their mouth. Aarti shook her head and kept quiet. Anjali saw Kushi and waved her hands who Inturn smiled wide.

Everyone got down from their car and Kushi ran to them. Aarti was shocked seeing Kushi infront of her. She looked at her family who was smiling sheepishly at her. She concluded that everyone together planned it.

Kushi - Welcome everyone. Come inside.

Aarti - Anurag ji..... Has Chote really agreed to let us stay with him ?

NK - Badi Maa. We all shall see all that later. First come inside.

He ran to kushi and shook hands with her.

NK - Hi Bhabhi.

Kushi - Hi.

She then went to Aarti and Anurag and joined her hands before them.

Kushi - Namaste Uncle ji, welcome Aunty ji.

Anurag smiled a little while Aarti looked down.

Kushi - Come inside. And yeah.... If Arnav ji says something please don't get upset. Forgive him and please give him some time. He will come around. Please....... I hope all of you will understand him.

Everyone except Renu smiled seeing her requesting taking Arnav's side.

Renu - He is our Son. How will we get upset if he say something ?

Aakash - Maa, can't you keep your mouth shut for sometime ? We are here to mend everything. But Seems like you will damage everything.

Arvind (Renu's Husband ) - Arey.... Leave her Aakash Bitwa. Let's go inside first. Iam so excited.

Kushi - Come inside Uncle ji.

Everyone went inside, Arnav who went inside to pick Aarav came out hearing car sound stood stunned seeing the people standing before him.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav looked at Kushi.

Kushi - Everyone is here to be with you. After so many years they have got you back. Please let them stay here Arnav ji........

Arnav glanced everyone and went inside without saying anything leaving Aarav down.

Kushi looked at him then at Raizadas and then at her Son..... She jumped making Aarav exclaim.

Kushi - Aarav your Dada didn't said anything......

Aarav giggled seeing his happy mother. Aakash went near him and lifted him who wriggled in his hold seeing a stranger. Aakash gave a chocolate and Aarav got it in his hands.

Anjali - Chote got upset seeing us.

Aakash - It's our responsibility to make him smile then.

Kushi - Don't worry. Sit down. What would you like to have ? Tea or coffee ?

Everyone told their preferences and Kushi asked the maid to prepare it. She herself prepared Tea for her husband and went to their room asking the Raizadas to be comfortable.

When she went inside their room he was seen lying on the bed. She went and sat beside him and touched his hands. Arnav jerked and opened his eyes. She caressed his hair.

Kushi - I know you are upset with me. But Arnav ji.... Try to understand their situation. They all love you like nothing. When you suddenly vanished and after five years you came infront of them with a lady who is your wife, Misunderstanding is ought to happen. They are your parents.... Like we both for Aarav. Please Arnav ji.

Arnav didn't knew what to do he kept quite and kept his head on her lap hugging her waist.

Kushi knew he is disturbed with everything.

Kushi - Iam so sorry for putting you in this situation.

She kissed his temple and he closed his eyes.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Get up and have breakfast.

Arnav - I don't want.

Kushi - Ok at least have this coffee.

Arnav shook his head NO.

Kushi - Please Arnav ji. Mere liye.....

Arnav picked the glass and had his coffee. She kissed his cheeks and asked him to rest.

Then she went down where everyone was sitting.

Kushi - Uncle ji Aunty ji let's have breakfast.

Anurag - Woh Chote.... I mean Arnav.....

Kushi gave a small smile - He is resting Uncle ji. When he wakes up, I'll give his breakfast. You people come.

Everyone looked at each other. They understood that Arnav is not interested in communicating with them.

Kushi - Aarav Chalo Shona.....

Aarav followed his mother walking with his little feet. Raizadas stood up and went to breakfast table. Kushi with the help of maid arranged the table and as everyone sat together she started serving everyone.

Finishing the breakfast she settled elders in their room. Youngsters sat together and started talking.

NK - Thanks Bhabhi. You have took a major risk.

Kushi - Iam not NK. I always wanted to know about his family. You know.... Few years back even he was curious to know about his family and his background. But later he lost his hope. I knew deep in his heart he also wants his family back. He is just hesitant. He will come around don't worry. But NK.....

Everyone looked at her.

Kushi - The final decision will be his. I will not intrude in that. I hope you all will be ok then.

Aakash - I don't know what will happen in future. But right now we just want to be with him and spend sometime with him. Whatever his decision will be.... We will accept it.

Kushi smiled - Thanks. Ok you people go and rest for sometime. I'll look after Lunch preparations.

Everyone went to their room. Kushi sighed and made a plate for Arnav and went towards their room.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

He looked up at her. She went near him and extended his plate towards him.

Kushi - Eat something Arnav ji.

Arnav turned his face away silently. Kushi sighed and tore a piece of paratha......

Kushi - It's fine if you are angry with me. But don't show your anger on food. It's not a good habit. Please eat something.

Arnav who kept looking at her opened his mouth accepting the morsel. Kushi smiled and kept feeding him.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Tomorrow morning you have meeting with Bhansals. Can you do it or you want me to do the presentation ?

Arnav - I'll look after that. You go and keep entertaining your Friends whatever.

Kushi grinned - Ok. I'll call Arjun and Arohi for Lunch tomorrow. After your meeting finishes we all will have Lunch together.

Arnav stopped her hands that was feeding her - Enough.....

Kushi - What enough ? You haven't even completed Three paratha..... Finish this.

Arnav - Sorry Kushi. Everything doesn't happen according to your wish. It's my stomach and it will accept only how much it can take.

Kushi pouted and sat silently. Arnav shook his head and stuffed the half paratha in his mouth making her grin. He then took his laptop and started working for tomorrow's conference.

Kushi quickly kissed his cheek and sprinted outside. Arnav sighed pressing the bridge of his nose.

She decided the lunch menu and helped the maids to prepare lunch talking with them.

So the first morning with Raizadas wasn't that much bad. It was quiet pleasant. She just hope Arnav spent a good time with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...
11.7K 1.4K 10
A short SS on Arnav and Khushi decipting the title name.
84.3K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's