always been you| javon walton

By yourmom-1890

Isabella is a fun laid back girl to be around, when her mom told her they were moving she didn't care knowing... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (part A)
chapter 18 (part B)
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
rest in peace
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64

chapter 19

2.1K 22 13
By yourmom-1890

                                           (Isabella pov)

last week went by pretty fast i went to cheer practice and i've been hanging out with javon mostly. today he wants to hang out after school but i'm not sure cause this morning i've gotten my period.

waking up i don't feel good at all. i get up to go to the bathroom and realize i got my period fuck my life

everytime i get my period my cramps get worse and worse, i'm not even sure i have any tampons left.

it's 5:06am on tuesday im not getting up. fuck going to school the first and second day is always the worst for me.

i look in my cabinet for my tampons and see i have only 5 left. this morning couldn't get any worse.i'm not going to get more i'm just going to sleep my problems away.

i finish in the bathroom and take my ass back to bed. i turn on my ringer just in case an emergency and my mom calls me you never know.

i lay two blankets on my body and snuggle a pillow to my chest.

before i know it i'm back to sleep.
*********
waking up i hear my doorbell ringing and knocking at my door. i get up wrapping a blanket around me, putting on my slippers i go downstairs to open the door.

when i open the door i see javon standing outside.

"why aren't you at school." he asked me

"i don't feel good." i told him choosing not to tell him i'm on my period.

"come on let's get you back to bed." he said. coming inside and closing the door.

"in case your wondering you can't get sick." i told him.

"as long as i know your taken care of i don't care about getting sick." he told me as we walk downstairs.

he tells me to lay in bed.

"how do you feel, what hurts." he asked covering me with blankets after i lay in bed.

"i got my period this morning." i decided to tell him i mean it's normal and if he finds it gross then he needs to grow up.

"i wish you would have told me i would have stopped by the store and got you couple of things, beautiful." he says to me.

"i know but i woke up this morning and realized i started my period then i noticed i only have 5 tampons left so i decided not to go to school today and just sleep." i told him about my horrendous morning.

"do you want me to get you some more, i'll go get you some right now, all you have to do is send me a picture of the ones you use." he tells me as he rubs my leg.

"i don't want you to leave me, can you just cuddle with me." i ask him scooting over so he can lay down.

he shakes his head 'yeah' then gets into bed with me; i wrap my arms around his torso area, cuddling up into him.

my stomach starts hurting again and i wanna cry so badly. when we moved i haven't gotten my period so i haven't gotten all the necessary things. for example pills and tampons.

"your stomach hurts?" wanna asked me after i whimpered and held my stomach a bit.

"yeah can you go get me some Advil" i asked him.

"yeah ill be back is there any snacks you want?" he asked me getting up out of bed.

"mmm surprise me." i said cause i couldn't think of anything off the top of my head.

"alright i'll be back if you think of anything let me know." he said putting on his shoes.

"okay i will." i told him.

he came back to me leaning down and pressing a quick kiss to my lips. 
************
                                            (Javon pov)
see i know she wants advil and even though she didn't text me anything else she wants i know if i walk into her room empty handed with no snacks she might beat my ass.

walking into target i grab a handheld basket and walk to the women section in target and see what i can find there.

when i go to stores i always look to see what i can buy her. i like to spoil her even though she doesn't want me to. i can't help it but want to buy her everything. i mean i do have the money for it.

i was always spending my time and money on myself or my family so now that i can spoil her and spend time with her, best believe ima spoil and spend as much time as i can with her.

i've been thinking of buying her an anklet with the initial 'J' on it j for Javon of course.

i think ima take her anklet she already has so i can get it measured to make sure i get the right size for her.

she always has her toes done she it'll be so pretty to look at.

i see tampons and notice there's different ones.

the fuck?? isn't there like one kind???

the fuck does it mean organic?? does that mean she's health down there?? does that matter if she's organic??

i'm so fucking confused right now, i just wanna know if i get the organic ones or not.

i pull out my phone and call isabella; she doesn't answer.

she's probably sleeping.

ima just get the organic and the tampax pearl it says on the box there's 34 total 18 regular and 16 super

the fuck does it mean super. does that mean it works better i'm so confused thank god i'm not a girl i don't know how girls do it.

i go to the medicine area and see advil. there a small bottle of there's a big bottle.

i grab the small bottle cause if she needs more i can just get some more but i don't want her to have to carry a big bottle when she's on her period and goes places.

period ah period uh, period ah period uh

that's stuck in my head and it makes me so mad.

i don't want to spend hella time in here so the last stop is the snack section.

grabbing her takis, sour belts, peanut m&m's, the square chocolates with caramel in the middle,  some hot fries, and doritos dynamites i start walking to self check out.

bouta steal all this shit.

im just kidding i bought it.

yo-you don't believe me here's my receipt..

i spent $48.22 at target.

i was gonna go back to school cause i'm on my lunch break right now but i realized coco's coming tomorrow and i wanna spend time with isabella as much as i can so i looks like we are gonna be in bed all day today.
———————————————————————————————
authors note: i wanted to make this just a filler chapter cause i wanna make this a really good book but i want to show how javons love language of wanting to give isabella everything and making sure she get everything she wants plus more. i wanted to show how javon spent all his time and earning on how he looks and how he's viewed, also wanting to show how deep in his mind he wanted to take care of someone and express how much he cares. that's the reason he wants to give his all into isabella. everything seems so perfect for them.

nothings ever perfect for so long...

Don't be a silent reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
15.8K 725 53
I trail my eyes slowly from his grey eyes to his lips, his chest rising and falling on a fast pace. "L-Lewis" i whisper, "yes sweetheart?" His hands...
101K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
2.3M 41.6K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...