100 ways for the villain to a...

By Little_Spade

Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 17

1.3K 33 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 17

The sun this afternoon was good. Xiao Lun took the kitten to the garden to bask in the sun. Half of the cat leaned on the cardboard box and raised his head to meow at Xiao Lun. His body is much better now than it was yesterday.

Zhan Yi also noticed this, except that his left shoulder was still weak and a little sore, and the itch of the wound healing slowly came up.

Seeing how Xiao Lun was seriously teasing the cat with his fingers outstretched, even though he was a kitten now, he still wanted to hold his iceberg figure tightly. Could it be because he was attached to the cat and curious Also up? I really want to go through that little eye and bite this man's finger.

Zhan Yi couldn't help but meow a few times at the finger-wide hole.

Aware of the cat's mood, Xiao Lun put his fingers through the eyes of the cardboard box, and was caught by the cat with his baby teeth in a short while.

Zhan Yi was embarrassed for a moment, he just couldn't help seeing what was coming in, and then his body reacted faster than his brain, and he turned his head and bit this finger several times.

Xiao Lun smiled and slowly took his fingers out of the cat's mouth, scratched the cat's chin lightly, and hummed, "You little guy, you are really naughty."

Because the weather was not bad, Xiao Lun took it from the utility room. Use ethanol and gauze to clean the dirt on the kitten's body. The dirt is mostly flea feces. There are still some stains in the fur that are difficult to remove. After cleaning, a few fleas are caught.

Zhan Yi leaned on the cardboard box and let the man move on him, because the man's movements were too gentle, and with the warm sunshine, he was a little sleepy for a while.

Potato was shooting frantically on the side, and then found material for his next video.

After that, I had already told the agent about the sending of the cat raising video. Sister Lun saw the good feedback from this video, and after comprehensive consideration, she agreed with Xiao Lun's decision.

Today's Xiao Lun can take a day off, and tomorrow there will be many advertising endorsements and interviews waiting for him to die.

When changing the kitten's medicine at night, Zhan Yi was ready, but the hydrogen peroxide still hurt him and he struggled for a while.

After the medicine was finished, it was returned to the carton. The warm warm lamp, the milky cat food, and the rotten smell on the body were obviously much less than yesterday. The carton was replaced with a new one. The patience and carefulness of this person can be seen everywhere. Zhan Yi also felt a touch of emotion in his heart.

After changing the medicine for the kittens in the morning and preparing the cat food for the two kittens, Xiao Lun went out for an interview.

Netlink Star Media is a well-known media in China. It has been famous for a long time. It focuses on interviews with movie stars and first-hand information. Sometimes there are quite tricky questions that make it difficult to accept.

When Xiao Lun and Sister Lun walked into the interview room specially prepared by Netlink Star Media, they were already tidy up. They raised their brows slightly. Unexpectedly, the person who came to interview them today would be the editor-in-chief of Netlink Star Media, Qiaoyun.

"It's my honor to meet you, Shadow Emperor Xiao."

Qiaoyun is tall and slender, with sharp eyes behind a flat mirror, with long wavy hair, he got up and shook hands with Xiao Lun friendly.

Qiaoyun has his own calculations in his heart. Yesterday, Xiao Lun just went on the hot search and hung up for a day. Today, as the first interview after the hot search, it is natural to be ingenious, so as to attract the heat.

"You're welcome, it's an honor for me to accept the invitation to interview."

Xiao Lun shook hands with her for a moment, then sat down on the sofa beside her. He smiled at the front camera, the agent Standing behind the camera, he always pays attention to himself, an unreliable artist.

"Then let's start." On the

Qiaoyun coffee table, he pushed the water cup and refreshment in front of the person, and started with a relaxed topic with a smile.

"I heard that Xiao Lun rescued a cat recently? Netizens are worried about how the cat is doing."

"You're welcome."

Xiao Lun nodded and answered this question with a serious expression.

"When I picked it up, the kitten's condition was not optimistic. Now the kitten has improved, but you must be careful. I now regularly change the kitten's medicine twice a day. The kitten's treatment will also be posted on Weibo. Share with everyone, everyone's blessings will be received by the kitten, and it will definitely get better."

"Is Xiao Lun raising a cat for the first time?"

"No, there is also a big orange cat at home called Rhubarb. This one The cat was also picked up by accident, and if there is a chance in the future, I will show it to everyone."

"Hahaha, it seems that Xiao Lun is a professional cat picker. We are all looking forward to the growth of the kitten."

Qiaoyun lowered his head to review After reviewing my own manuscript, I intend to turn the problem to other aspects.

"By the way, Xiao Lun's upcoming new drama, etc., can you reveal some news?"

"The new drama is still under review. But I still want to take care of the kitten."

Xiao Lun was a little embarrassed to scratch . He scratched the back of his head, "If there is a suitable drama, I will go to the interview."

Qiaoyun looked up at Xiao Lun in shock, because after the last time Xiao Lun's itinerary, he should prepare at this point. It's been three months since the new show, how long will it take to enter the empty window?

"It seems that Xiao Lun really cares about the kitten, but I heard that it was because Xiao Lun's mask failed and he was unhappy with other directors that he didn't have a new show for so long. Are there still many rumors circulating? What do you think of Xiao Lun?"

Youshu had long anticipated that this identity itself was not well received outside, and coupled with the life of a proper villain cannon fodder, it was no wonder that it became Bai Yichun's stepping stone.

"I'm also surprised how there are such rumors, but some people like me and some hate me, it's normal. I have to clarify here, I didn't get into trouble with other directors, and I don't have any new dramas for the time being. There is no role that suits me yet, because I may make a transition in the next period of time and try other different roles."

Xiao Lun turned his head and smiled confidently at Qiaoyun and the camera.

"I believe I will bring surprises to everyone next. All rumors and rumors will be self-defeating in the face of facts and evidence."

"Wait for Xiao Lun to create a miracle and look forward to the next performance. Okay, let's go to the Fans are most concerned about the issue."

Qiaoyun has heard many answers to this kind of question, some people can come out of the quagmire, and some people will only sink deep in the quagmire, she just doesn't think Xiao Lun will be The one who can come out of the quagmire.

"Fans are asking, when is Emperor Xiao going to get married? If he gets married, will he be the first to tell the fans?"

"Ah?" Xiao Lun scratched his ears, "I didn't expect fans to be most concerned about As for this, I'm still young, so I'm not in a hurry. If I get married, I might not talk about it. Then I will take a break and take care of my family."

Xiao Lun's interview was not long, but it was noon when he returned home. Before he could unload it, he first went to the utility room to see the kitten's condition.

Zhan Yi noticed the sound of footsteps at the door. The cat's hearing is obviously much better than that of humans.

Then I watched Xiao Lun enter the utility room and started to clean up. First, he cleaned up the cat's feces and put on clean clothes to cushion it. Then he soaked in milk powder and cat food and fed the nutritional cream. Then he took it outside to bask in the sun while cleaning the body surface to catch fleas. , Change the wound medicine and wrap it up with gauze.

Zhan Yi looked at Xiao Lun, who had not returned to his home for two hours, and went out yawning after working so long that he didn't even take a nap, because there was an important advertisement in the afternoon.

When Xiao Lun returned to the house at night, it was already late at night, and he couldn't help rubbing his eyes and yawning to the utility room.

While feeding the kitten with a small spoon, Xiao Lun said, "The kitten will get better soon."

The author has something to say: I have

n't figured out what to say to the big guy! Just chat a little. The author humbly seeks to collect comments on irrigation and overlord votes online.

Today is the start of school, set a learning goal for yourself and prepare to work hard! [So much so that I think I will be very busy this semester! 】

I'm very happy to be able to sign a contract in Jinjiang this winter vacation! I have gained readers who are willing to follow the article, and I am really happy to see the comments and collections!

My chapter 2,000-word contestants are ready to transform to 3,000 words to get little pink flowers!

I try not to delay the update when I am studying, I will try my best to make time to guarantee 3,000 words a day.

but! Depositing makes me feel safe! Therefore, it may be updated every other day under normal circumstances [just in case I am really busy], and if you are lucky enough to be on the list, you will update it every day!

Please continue to support! thank you all! !

【Thank you little angel for catching bugs】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.7K 198
Lu Yanzhou's best friend Xie Chengze's soul was broken into fragments and fell into those small worlds. In order to save Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou emba...
202K 6.3K 180
Title: [快穿]把配角生出来吧! Author: 孤独的瓶子 Status: 180 Chapters (Completed) Description: Because the mother of the supporting role was disturbed by the turbul...
206K 6.9K 76
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219923/ Author: Lan Qianli Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-28 Latest: Chapter 76 rebirth finished 237...
400K 16.6K 164
Heal the Miserable Daily Life [Quick Wear] 治愈那个小可怜[快穿] Author: 墨水芯 Status: 223 Chapters (Completed) Description: After the death of Imperial Admiral...