Taste of Maxident ( Case 143)

De MarblingLix

"Don't do that" "Don't do what?" "Be jealous Chan, you're not allowed to" "Felix-" "You're the one who said f... Mai multe

Intro: Case 143- I Love You (?)
1- A new case, an unforgettable case
2- I'm falling for your fatal attraction
3- I've never faked my attitude towards you
4- The uncontrollable emotion
5- Numerous emotions collide, what's going on?
6- You're on my mind, I never feel alright
7- You got me losing patience
8- Rolling in the deep inside my head
9- You got me bad
10- Why do I keep getting attracted?
11- I'm drawn to you like a magnet
12- I cannot explain this reaction
13- I cannot explain this emotion
14- You can call me anything, code name?
15- Even if I'm greedy, I want to be your soulmate
16- Letting my guard down
17- Conditions are in crisis
18- I try to get out but I can't stop
19- Walking next to you but I'm falling
20- I'm falling deeper, I'm drawn to you
21- Can I be the one?
22- I recklessly dare
23- My head is numb, cut away the emotionless thoughts
24- Hold you so I'm never letting go
25- While you are at it, Play with me to ruin me
26- Crazed by the scent, I feel shortness of breath
27 - While you are at it, play with me
28- The pain that deceived me again
29- Only you...Can get me
30- Faster in this sweet space
32- Just look at me: baby, day and night
33- Setting fire to my already tamed feelings
34- Kiss me or leave me ( or hate me?)
35- Once we've started, you must be mine
36- Look at me in this soft situation
37- I'm cherishing this moment (143)

31- Heated in this sweet space

898 62 18
De MarblingLix

Felix put his glass on the counter and ran back to the bedroom waking up Chan.

"Chan!! Channie!!" He got on the bed shaking his chest, Chan groaned in his sleep whining some.

"Mm what...?" He sighed with his eyes closed, Felix turned on the lamp making Chan cover his eyes.

"Hey!! What the hell Lix?? I'm sleeping...!" Chan whined louder from the commotion, Felix was panicking reaching for his hand.

"C-Channie...I'm sorry..!"

Chan removed his hand looking at the boy in confusion.

"Wait? What...? Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"Channie I'm so sorry...! I didn't mean for it to happen...! I'm sorry..." Felix started to cry with worry, Chan blinked his eyes more awake as he sat up seeing the boy look upset.

"Babe, hold on. Why are you upset?? What's wrong??" Chan cupped his cheeks looking at him, Felix shook his head dropping some tears.

"I-I just wanted to get water and look outside...
s-since it was late...! I-I didn't expect anyone to be out at this time-"

"Lixie...calm down...what happened?" Chan said seriously to him, Felix looked down then back to him.

"I-I saw Yeji...and she saw me..."

"What?! Yeji?!"

"I know! I- I tried to hide but I think she knows which window belongs to your unit?? I-"

*Buzz*Buzz*

And just then, Chan's phone began to ring. He looked at the screen...

It was indeed Yeji.

Shit

Chan grabbed his phone watching it ring, Felix saw it was her too.

"Oh my god...! W-what do we do??" Felix freaked out more, Chan sighed pushing his hair back.

"Fuck...she really knows something is up..." Chan bit his lip watching his phone ring, it stopped but then she tried calling again.

"C-Can't we ignore her?? Maybe she will forget-"

"Not likely, we kinda look out for each other since we live in the same place. If I see something suspicious at her place I let her know, same for mine...and if I ignore her call, she will probably come here right now" Chan sighed again biting his lip, Felix sat on his knees feeling anxiety take over again.

"T-then what do we do?? What-"

"Lix, stay very quiet. Ok?" Chan said cupping his cheek, Felix just nodded wiping his eyes.

"Ok..."

Chan took a breath before answering his phone putting it on speaker.

"Yeji...? What's up? It's kinda late..." Chan said trying to sound clueless, he looked at Felix seeing him make the small fist in his hand...knowing he does that when nervous.

"Chan!! Hey!! Are you home?? I'm outside letting Mika use the bathroom and I saw someone in your window and I don't think it was you! You're home right?? Should I call the police if you're not-"

"No...no Yeji. No need for the police, yes I'm home and that was someone else you probably saw..." Chan replied.

"Ok, I-
Wait...someone else?? You have someone over? Hold on...Chan! It better not be damn Felix! I told you both to end it months ago! If it is then-"

"No Yeji it's not him! We ended things like you said that day! I haven't seen him outside of training and we don't like each other anymore, I've moved on..." Chan said convincing her, he looked up to Felix seeing the boy with a sad expression.

Hearing Chan say that was another reminder how they couldn't be public about their relationship. He looked away staying quiet clenching his fist tighter, Chan noticed as he reached for Felix's hand to hold.
The boy looked at their hands together then saw Chan's bring his fingers to his lips kissing them.

It made Felix give a small smile at least instead.

"Really?? Thank god...I'd really rather not have to report you to Moon. But if it's not him, who is it?" She asked Chan, the older inhaled looking up.

"Yeji it's someone I picked up at the bar, you don't know him. He's here for tonight only, then out in the morning. You want a full report of my sex life?" He said sarcastically to her, Felix covered his mouth hiding a laugh at that. Chan looked to him smiling again.

"Damn, alright cranky ass. Go back to sleep, I was just checking to be a good friend and complex neighbor-"

"Yeji, I really do appreciate your concern for my home safety. Thanks for checking, I'm fine. You also be safe getting home, good night" Chan said nicely then hung up, he gave a loud sigh tossing his phone to the side. Felix looked at him nervously as he kept his head down.

"Well that's taken care of, not what I was expecting so late..." Chan rubbed his eyes from tiredness, Felix felt bad still about the situation.

"I'm...sorry...I-I just wanted to look out...I didn't know..." Felix apologized, Chan looked at him giving a small smile. He reached to pull the boy into his lap cupping his face.

"This mouse got curious, hm?" Chan teased kissing him.

"M-maybe...I wanted water and then went to look out...and well..." Felix blushed with a pout, Chan smiled with a hum kissing his lips and nose.

"Don't worry, I took care of it. Just tomorrow morning you have to be very careful leaving here, ok?" Chan said with some seriousness, Felix nodded with a smile.

"I know...I love you Chan...thank you..." Felix huffed him kissing his neck, the older smiled hugging him back nuzzling his face in his soft hair.

"I love you too Lixie...I promise I'll do anything to keep us together..."

                                             ~

The next morning Felix woke up first then tried to wake the older.

"Channnnn, good morningggg puppy~" Felix teased booping his nose and kissing his lips, Chan mumbling waking up to Felix's touches. He opened his eyes seeing the boy look like a cute black cat on his chest.

"Lix...?"

"Wake up commander~" Felix giggled poking his cheek now, Chan smiled opening seeing his face.

"Good morning my cute recruit...mouse~" Chan teased back, Felix shyly giggled laying on top of him tracing hearts with his finger on his forehead.

"Morning, guess what?~"

"What?~" Chan smirked feeling Felix's hips under the blanket, the boy made a mouse squeak sound with his lips then kissed Chan's.

"I looveee you!" Felix smiled and giggled, Chan's heart melted becoming soft. He laughed back reaching to pat his head.

My Lixie

"Is that true? Hm, then that must mean I love you moreeeee~" Chan playfully teased back, the boy giggled sitting up and smiling.

"Mhmm and guess what tomorrow is? We've been together 6 months since we first met!" Felix rubbed his small hands on Chan's chest, the older glanced away thinking.

"Oh shit, you're right. Time really has gone by...wow, 6 months with my cute and sexy boyfriend~" Chan winked circling his palms on Felix's ass.

"That's right, so we should have a really special date! Like an anniversary...!" Felix said with excitement.

"An anniversary? For 6 months?" Chan raised an eyebrow laughing some, Felix became shy looking down as he dropped his smile a bit.

"I know...it sounds silly right...? S-sorry if it's too cliche or something...or if you think it's too much" Felix said quietly looking at him, Chan sat up patting his head.

"Baby-"

"I'm sorry, I know I get caught up and stuff with the kdramas I see...w-we don't have to do all that extra mushy stuff, you're probably not used to it. I-"

Chan cupped his face pulling him into a deep and sweet kiss, the boy shyly kissed back slipping his small hands up Chan's shoulders.

The older smiled into each kiss he gave gently caressing Felix's cheeks, giving a few more then slowly leaning back.

"Chan...?" Felix looked at him with big eyes, the older had a big smile kissing his nose.

"Lixie...I would love to do any mushy romantic idea you want, it's new to me too. But let's do something special for the 6 months like you said, ok?" Chan softly said, Felix smiled widely feeling his heart pounding.

"O-ok!! I really want to with you Chan! I've always wanted to do stuff like this with someone I love...I dated few people before...but they all thought I was love crazy wanting to do the romance stuff I see on tv..."

"Well, they are obviously idiots because they are missing out on the best thing. You~" Chan winked, Felix giggled looking away.

"Channie~"

"It's true, how's about you think of something you want us to do and I'll do the same. We'll do both together and make it extra special, ok mousy?~" Chan rubbed his nose on Felix's the boy nodded kissing him.

"Yes Chan! Oh I can't wait!"

"Me too, but today...we have to focus on more trainings. So let's get out of bed and-"

"Channie can I skip today? I wanna be lazy" Felix pouted giving him a cute face, Chan sighed rolling his eyes.

Cute and sneaky as always~

                                             ~

They made it separate for training later at the facility, Chan having their morning start with logic training in a classroom with other units members too as an instructor was their teaching them about the field specialties.

"Look Felix! The stealth team he's talking about! You think you will really wanna join that one? I think I wanna join the that team too? I'm really good with my skills now!" Han whispered next to him, Felix smiled and nodded.

"Ya! Commander thinks I will be great at it too! And that's perfect Hannie! If you do, we will have a lot of cases and operations together!"

"Cool! I want that too!"

After the lecturer finished, Chan and the other commanders came in to talk more about the Divisions.

"As just spoke about, there are 6 areas you become an active agent in. The stealth team, combat team, reckon and locator team..."

Chan started talking and explained, Felix smiled watching him and also thinking about their special date.

Chan is so hot! I'm really lucky...he's mine...

Felix was staring at him with love eyes, not realizing Minho was saying something to him.

"Huh?? What was that Min?" Felix said over his shoulder to him.

"I was saying you keep staring at Commander Bang, is something wrong?"

"O-oh no nothing-"

"Excuse me, why is there talking? Is there a question?" Jihyo said loudly to them getting their attention, they were being loud even with whispers while she was giving her speech.

"O-our apologies Commander! Please continue..."

"Yes! Sorry!"

Both boys apologized to her, she went back to talking  as they stayed quiet. Felix's eyes traveled to Chan who was standing near the wall behind her, he gave a smirk holding back a laugh.

Cute~

After the lecture they moved onto the next training for the morning with the usual morning run, this time with heavier ankle weights and some on their arms.

"Keep it moving! 4 more miles!" Chan yelled to his unit running, this time they had to do more hard terrain running up and down trails. They just went another lap going past Chan's meet up point.

After the trials, they came back to the building to do the run on the track outside.

"10 minute break and then 2 miles without the weights, then 3 miles with them" Chan said watching them sit on the ground tiredly.

"Commander can't we have 15-"

"Minho no, it's getting closer and closer to the last evaluation. I need you guys ready and to be the best,
You will be fine with 10 minutes. Stretch and rehydrate " Chan gave a fake smile then walked over to JB talking to him, Seungmin pouted looking at his unit.

"Damn...looks like someone is in a bad mood..."

"Or more like he didn't get his dick sucked last night! Ha ha" Han whispered and laugh, the others did too. And kind of Felix, knowing he was the one who did it...but Chan was just being strict today.

They chatted and stretched, Felix was rubbing his knee which Minho noticed.

"Hey Lix, your knee bothering you again...?"

"Not really...? The cold weather and constant running keeps making it stuff" he sighed.

"Oh alright-"

"Ok, break is over. Get back to running"
Chan stood over them, they all nodded getting up.

"Good, I'll be back soon. If you need anything Dr. Lim is around" Chan said before walking off, Felix watching him go into the building feeling curious as to where he was going exactly.

Where is Channie going?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.2K 1K 12
Felix never stops confessing his undying love for Chan by annoying him. Completed
1M 51.4K 37
『 °˖✧ ¢σмρℓєтє∂ ✧˖° 』 Bang Chan agrees to switch rooms with his best friend, Minho, who can't stand his 'loud and annoying' roommate. __________ lo i...
181K 8.6K 26
"Oh Lix, you didn't think I'd let you have your way, did you?" Chan is Felix's boss at a pharmaceutical company which he's had his eyes on for a long...
105K 3.8K 60
! READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLS ! One white lie she thought would be meaningless turned into a dangerous game. "... at the end of the day, you're st...