I Will Always Hate You (Willi...

Od iamastrangeperson000

William Afton X reader «gender neutral» ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N L/N is an intelligent 24 year... Více

«A/N»
Backstory thing ig
«Çhåptër 1»
«Çhåptër 2»
«Chåptër 3»
«Çhåptër 4»
«Çhåptër 5»
«Çhåptër 6»
«Çhåptër 7»
«Çhåptër 8»
«Çhåptër 9»
«Çhåptër 10»
«Çhåptër 11»
«Çhåptër 12»
«Çhåptër 13»
«Chåptër 14»
«Çhåptër 15»
«Çhåptër 16»
«Chåptër 17»
«Çhåptër 18»
«Chåptër 19»
«Çhåptër 20»
«Çhåptër 21»
«Çhåptër 22»
«Chåptër 23»
A/N
«Çhåptër 25»
«Çhåptër 26»
«Çhåptër 27»
«Çhåptër 28»
«Çhåptër 29»
«Çhåptër 30»
Ending note
Book 2
Little goofy thing-

«Çhåptër 24»

1.2K 31 75
Od iamastrangeperson000

                                                              Unexpected visit*

» I woke up the next morning, my head still in Williams lap. I could still here the heavy rain drops outside. I yawned, sitting up slowly and wrapping the blanket tightly around me. William started to shuffle, opening his eyes slowly. He groaned, stretching slightly. He looked over at me and smirked.

"So, how did you sleep, my love?" He asked.

I blushed. 'Oh, fuck him and these pet names' I yelled in my head. "I slept fine," I stated, no emotion in my voice.

I shivered a bit. What was the temperature in this house. It felt like fucking Antarctica in here. William looked over and raised a brow.

"Cold, my dear?" He asked, hiding a grin.

I sighed, nodding. "Must be because the sun isn't out," I thought out loud.

Suddenly, William grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. I let out a slight scream, alarmed by Williams action. I looked at the new position I was in and started to blush a thousand times more. I tried to cover my face, not wanting him to see that he was making me flustered. He let out a low chuckle.

"You can try to cover your face, sweetheart," he paused, taking my hands off my face. "But, as I said, you can't fool me." He kissed my cheek.

My jaw dropped open. Nothing could save me now. I was probably redder than a tomato right now. William started laughing, finding this absolutely hilarious. I swatted his chest, crossing my arms.

"Oh, go fuck yourself," I grumbled, still flustered.

His laughing died down a bit. "I mean, love, you had all this time to get off my lap. But, you still continue to sit on. Why is that?" He asked, a shit eating grin on his face.

I blushed even harder...again. He knew how he was getting to me. He knew that I was slowly falling for him. He knew how I wanted to find someone. He knew it all...and I couldn't hide it. 

"I...uh...." I stumbled on my words. 

William continued to laugh, resting his hands on my waist. I sighed and just gave up, slowly putting my head on his shoulder. We sat there, are breathing falling together in sync. It was peaceful. He somehow made me forget about my problem. Forget about everything. How ironic, a murder can make feel peaceful. I chuckled at the thought.

William chuckled as well. "What's so funny, my love?" He asked, still having his grip on my waist.

I continued to laugh a bit, my head still on his shoulder. "Just find it interesting how a murder can make me feel so...peaceful." I sighed, smiling slightly.

He paused, taking in this information. "I make you feel peaceful?" He questioned.

I shrugged, lifting my head up. "I just...for some reason when I'm with you..I forget my problems. Stupid, I know," I explained, looking down.

He shook his head. "Its not stupid at all, bunny. In fact, you also make me forget my problems in a way." He reassured me, putting his hand on my cheek.

I blushed, freezing on the spot. I was making sure I heard him right. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I zoned out, still surprised. I couldn't believe it. I made him also forget his problems? What the hell. This is...so interesting. 

I shook my head, releasing myself from these thoughts that I knew still had a grip on me. I got off Williams lap and put the blanket on the couch.

"I'm, uh, gonna go shower..." I muttered, loud enough for him to hear. He nodded.

I held my breath as I went upstairs. I went into the bathroom quickly and started up the shower. I took off my clothes and shivered as the cold air crept onto my skin. I put my hand under the water, making sure it was warm enough. It was just the right temperature. I got in and sighed, the water warming me up. Was I probably going to look like a lobster after? Probably. Did I care? Fuck no.

I looked and saw there was already shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I raised a brow, wondering if it was the kids stuff. I shrugged and told myself that they wouldn't mind. I put some shampoo in my hand and massaged it into my scalp. I did the same with the conditioner, but I let it sit for a bit. Finally, I got to the body wash. I put some in my hand and rubbed it on my body. I did this 2 times.

After, I sat in the shower for a bit. It was calming. The hot steam from the shower, the only sounds being the shower, it was very nice. I decided to stop after a bit to not get yelled at by William. I turned the water off and reached for a towel, feeling nothing.

"Fuck," I blurted out.

You've go to be fucking kidding me. I sighed, knowing that I was now going to have to call for William. I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose. Better get it over with.

"William!" I yelled, cupping my hands over my mouth.

"Yes?" He yelled. It sounded like he was down the hall.

I sighed, knowing what I had to ask. "Can you get me a towel?! I forgot one..." I asked, yelling back.

"Yup!" He answered. I heard him chuckle a bit at the end. I rolled my eyes.

I waited in the shower, starting to shiver a bit due to how I had nothing on. I heard William down the hall. He reached the door and opened it slowly. I reached my hand out from behind the curtain and I felt him put the towel carefully in my hand. I thanked him quickly. He left shortly after coming in.

I wrapped the towel around my body, starting to warm up a bit. I went and looked for a brush or comb in the drawer. I found a brush that was pink and had little ice cream graphics on it. I laughed softly and guessed that it was Lizzy's. I decided to use it. She won't know. 

I brushed my hair out and put the brush away. I looked for my clothes which were on the floor last, but for some reason weren't there. I looked on the counter and saw that there was a new set of clothes for me. I smiled softly and knew that William had put them there. Somehow he found a way to be sweet.

I took the towel off and put on my undergarments before I put on the baby blue colored sweatshirt. I got the black sweatpants and put them on. Again, the clothes were baggy, but on wasn't complaining. 

I picked up the towel I used and left the bathroom, the cold air hitting my face. I walked downstairs and saw William. He had the wall phone up to his ear, talking with someone. I shrugged and walked to the couch, flopping down on it. William finished his conversation with the person and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked, raising a brow.

William looked my way. "Henry, he said that we need to get to his house. It's something important." He answered in a stern tone.

I got up, forgetting about the towel I had. "What? Do you know why?" I questioned him again, this time my tone was worry.

He nodded. "Yes, but I shouldn't tell. Go get your stuff." He ordered, his gaze falling on the ground.

I nodded and hurried, going up to the guest room. I quickly got my shoes on and my work uniform. I ran downstairs, seeing William with keys in his hands and his shoes on. I walked quickly to him and he opened the door for me. I ran to his car, over thinking about what was going on. William unlocked the car and we got in. He quickly started the car, backing out of the driveway. The car ride was in a tense silence the whole time. William noticed my worry and started to rub my back, still focusing on the road. I smiled at him.

We arrived at Henry's and we got out quickly. William went over and for some reason put his arm around my waist, being protective. I was confused on the action but wouldn't complain. We got to the door and William opened it for me. We walked inside, William closing the door behind us.

"Oh, you two are here. Come here," Henry peeked his head from the living room.

I looked up and William and saw anger flash in his eyes. I sighed, starting to walk to the living room with him. Everyone, aside from Sammy and Charlie, were in the room.

Including a man I hated most in my life.

My father...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo, me having motivation? Since when. Anygays, I feel like bringing the love in soon but also feel like it would be rushed so like- can someone tell me if it seems rushed.

Also, I'm thinking of making this gender neutral so that why I put the undergarments thing. Just in case any of you were wondering :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

126K 3.2K 21
-X Reader- You meet a boy from your childhood, that has been a stranger for too long. Things between you two change, as you decide to give him a seco...
72.7K 1.6K 13
michael afton x (gender neutral) reader You recently got fired at a fast food restaurant after getting in a fight with a customer. As you were about...
10.4K 339 6
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖂𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖘, 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖗...
18.4K 305 35
🚫 !TCEST SUPPORTERS/18+/PROSHIPPERS DNI! 🚫 ●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~● ◆ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗˢ﹕ |closed| ◆ ☆___________________________________________...