FATED [ Jinkook]

By moonseokjinlovesyou

They are fated but not by red strings ๐Ÿ’œ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

29

1.9K 195 54
By moonseokjinlovesyou

Jimin didn't expect to bump into Jungkook when he was leaving Prince Taehyung's chamber. It's unexpected. He didn't think Jungkook would be here this soon.

" Apologies Prince Jungkook"

" Oh, it's okay. No need to ask for apologies for things you didn't mean to, Jimin Shi. But if you do things with conscious then it needs apologies "

Jimin bowed and nodded his head.

" Hope I won't look arrogant, what brings you here prince? "?

" Is your husband inside ?"

Jimin looked back at Jungkook with a frown on his forehead evident.

" Hope prince is aware he is addressing another prince"

" Hmm, sorry about that. Is Prince Taehyung Hyung inside ?"

" yes he is "

" I came to talk to him "

" you don't need my permission for that, Prince."

Jungkook chuckled before talking

" I wasn't asking for the one. I am just informing you. And I think Jimin shi you don't want to hear about it "

Jimin half bowed again before leaving the chambers. He looked less polite. Jungkook ignored him as he marched inside the chamber.

" Oh, Jungkook. What brought you here? You would have called me. Why do you take so much work to come here ?"

Taehyung approached him as soon as he saw Jungkook inside his cabin.

" Ah, no no...I can't disrespect my brother like that. After all, you are the second prince of this country. "

There was no layer of fun. No tease.

" Is your wound fine?"

" what do you think? The sword went right into my chest. It's healing. I wonder from where that attacker took training though, he couldn't even aim for my heart "

Jungkook took a seat crossing one leg over the other and looking at Taehyung who had a stern expression. Not leaving any emotions on display.

" Attackers are monsters "

"wolf, our species. I think one way we are monsters too. I know they are not some supernatural shit "

" we will investigate it, Jungkook"

" Hand it over to me."

" we can't "

" Then how did it get handed over to you from Namjoon Hyung?"

" Namjoon Hyung has a lot of work, don't forget he is going to get the crown soon. He has other responsibilities Jungkook. We should be understanding. And what's the problem with me investigating this case? Don't you believe me ?"

" No "

Jungkook stood up standing in Taehyung's personal space. Looking at him right into his eyes.

" Jungkook.."

" Seokjin is mine, Taehyung Hyung. You should understand it sooner. And stop drawing him on your canvas. He is not your muse and me his alpha don't permit me to draw him."

Jungkook is fuming if it was any other person they would have scared to their life.

" How did you get to know?"

" Is it that important now? I am here to clear it up for you, stop fantasizing about him. You might have liked him or whatever it was but Seokjin likes me. We both are mates."

" Did he tell you he loves you?"

"We mated each other. Can you understand that? We kiss, hug, and have sex. A lot. "

" I asked did he say he loves you, Jungkook ah?"

Seokjin didn't say verbally but he could feel the love. Seokjin is not someone who just shares himself in the name of bond or tradition.

" Taehyung Hyung, I do have a lot of respect for you.  Don't lose it. Seokjin is mine and that's the end."

Taehyung took a deep breath before turning his back to Jungkook. Started arranging the books on his shelf.

" Jungkook ah, you are impatient. How the story will end when it's just started? let's give a good ending to it. And I heard there is so much noise of thieves in the area under your observation. If you are too fit why don't you consider your responsibilities as prince"

Taehyung didn't turn back to see how Jungkook first got paled.

" I am going there tonight. I know my responsibility as a Prince and also as an alpha. And Tae Hyung I think you should stop whatever you are doing ."

Taehyung chuckled looking at the book he received back from Seokjin. They look untouched.

" First try and get to know what I am doing, Jungkook ah. You are still impatient even after all these years. Bad quality for a prince. "

Jungkook turned his back and walked out without responding.

Taehyung turned his back his vision got blurred looking at the back of Jungkook slowly got invisible.

" So Seokjin has to be alone for some time. I don't think you can return in one day, Prince Jungkook "

Taehyung again got busy with his books.

" Tonight?"

" yes, I have to leave right now. So that I can return before sunrise "

" Jungkook, it's so sudden. Can't you ask anyone to take care of this matter? I am just...Jungkook.... "

Jungkook left the clothes he was putting in his backpack on the bed.

" Are you too doubting my capability? I can take care of my responsibilities, Seokjin. "

" No, I am not. Okay look Jungkook I am just worried about your health. If you want to go then please don't ride horses in the night and....please cover up yourself properly don't catch a cold and also....return safely "

Seokjin avoided Jungkook's gaze when he pulled him into his chest.

" I will be fine honey. I am sorry for displacing my stressors. And I want you to be safe too "

" Stupid I will be here in the palace "

" The same palace where I got stabbed dear. So I want you to go to Yoongi Hyung if anything happens, fine? "

Seokjin hugged Jungkook nodding his head as yes. He can hear Jungkook's heartbeat will it be too romantic shit if he says he feels calm hearing it?

It's something of him he never imagined.

The romantic version of himself.

" I think it's time for me to leave "

Jungkook spoke. But Seokjin shook his head for no third time in the last 20 minutes. He couldn't let him go. He can't understand why is he acting like a kid.

" Seokjin, if I leave early I come early too"

" Hmm..."

Still, seokjin's hold didn't get loose. Jungkook leaned and kissed his forehead, then cheek.

" Seokjin look at me "

Seokjin lifted his head and looked at Jungkook. Is it possible to fall deep for a man just because he has round big eyes? Seokjin might say yes.

" I love you, Seokjin"

Seokjin smiled and looked at the floor, Jungkook lifted his chin.

" Won't say it back?"

"I....I... "

" You are being cruel now"

" Oh, someone is impatient?"

" Seokjin!! Say it please....please ...."

Jungkook fingers moved around Seokjin's waist, it was his weak area making his omega cackle.

Soon the voice of the major from outside the room made Jungkook retrieve his fingers.

" I am leaving now Seokjin. Please stay safe..... for me ...for us "

" promise I will. Please take care and...I will tell you what you wanted to hear once you are back"

Jungkook departed from the palace after kissing Seokjin again passionately. It felt so wrong to get apart but he left while hoping to come back sooner.

Seokjin's bed chamber door got opened startling him a little but soon he settled looking at Jimin.

" Seokjin, I need a favor "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 12K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
370K 14.3K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic๐Ÿ’œ Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
2.5M 112K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
41K 1.6K 57
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๏ฟฝ...