Toni Topax x Girl reader

By 1BLestrange

"Woah Cheryl, what's going on?" I asked walking into the hall where Cheryl was standing pissed off. "Weather... More

Chapter 1: Hospital bills
Chapter 2: Secret Santa and sleepovers
Chapter 3: Fight in a trailor
Chapter 4: Serpant Meeting
Chapter 5: Taking down Penny
Chapter 6: The annoncment
Chapter 7: To many fights
Chapter 8: Dad talk
Chapter 9: White Wrym
Chapter 10: Finally back
Chapter 11: To talk to a Lodge
Chapter 12: Serpent dress code fixed
Chapter 13: I like you!
Chapter 14: No Toni, no me
Chapter 15: Your an idiot Jughead Jones
Chapter 16: Dirty Snakes
Chapter 17: Statue of a murder
Chapter 18: Penny
Chapter 19: I'm not going to jail
Chapter 20: Start spilling
Chapter 21: this is going to take a second
Chapter 22: Midge
Chapter 23: little bitches
Chapter 24: Forgiveness
Chapter 25: You're mine
Chapter 26: Clothes off, swimsuits on
Chapter 27: Andrews girl
Chapter 28: Cassidy
Chapter 29: she knows she's wrong but she's a Lodge
Chapter 30: Ax
Chapter 31: Who's asking
Chapter 32: Toni's plan
Chapter 34: talk to me
Chapter 35: How could you not tell me
Chapter 36: Chains
Chapter 37: Bad influence
Chapter 38: Carrie the Musical
Chapter 39: Betty's freakout
Chapter 40: Shocker
Chapter 41: Bye Midge
Chapter 42: Archie's ransome
Chapter 44: Hospital visits
Chapter 45: I did
Chapter 46: Dark Circle
Chapter 47: Stay the hell silent
Chapter 48: The shooting
Chapter 49: Arrest
Chapter 50: Court Room
Chapter 51: Back to the courtroom
Chapter 52: Archie's tattoo
Chapter 53: Pool Party
Chapter 54: Saving Hotdog
Chapter 55: Offically broken
Chapter 56: Working at Pops
Chapter 57: Visiting Archie
Chapter 58: Football Game
Chapter 59: La Bonne Nuit
Chapter 60: Jingle-Jangle lab
Chapter 61: Big Opening
Chapter 62: Arrow and the can
Chapter 63: Poor Archie
Chapter 64: Archie's escape
Chapter 65: Third Seizer
Chapter 67: The parents
Chapter 68: Joaquin
Chapter 69: On the run
Chapter 70: Get us killed
Chapter 71: Jellybean
Chapter 72: The lockdown
Chapter 73: Stealing from Hirum Lodge
Chapter 74: Dealing Drugs
Chapter 75: Getting kicked out
Chapter 76: Topaz to be
Chapter 77: 1550
Chapter 78: The bunker attack
Chapter 79: Pretty Poisons
Chapter 80: Friends again
Chapter 81: Saving Fangs
Chapter 82: Breakup again
Chapter 83: Spice to Fights
Chapter 84: Heather the Musical
Chapter 85: Cast Party
Chapter 86: Together again
Chapter 87: Opening night
Chapter 88: Offical Jr Sheriff
Chapter 89: The Raid

Chapter 43: Capo's sister

570 19 0
By 1BLestrange

Archie's pov:

"When I turn this laptop on, it's going to have a live-feed of my suite at the Five Seasons." Nick said and was confused as fudge, what in the world does that have to do with anything.

"Where Y/n and I will be having a little...date." Nick said and I just crindged at the thought, why would Y/n do that?

"You're lying." I mumbled as best I could, my jaw is in so much pain it hurts to move it, "Y/n would never, she'll kick your ass before she does anything with you."

Nick got off the desk he was sitting on and sat on a chair next to me. He was up in my face but I couldn't do anything about it, I was to weak, and I was tied to a chair.

"She would and she is because I said I'd let you go afterwards." Nick explained but I didn't believe him, he was to horrible of a person to actully keep his word.

"I'll kill you, if you hurt her." I mumbled trying my best to make eye contact but it wasn't working very well.

"You know, I think you just might. That's why this can only end one way. When I said I was going to make my bones, I meant it." Nick said and I rolled my eyes, I swear if he hurts Y/n he'll have me to deal with.

But not just me but Veronica, Betty, Jughead, Sweet Pea, Fangs, even Toni and Cheryl. He choose the wrong girl to mess with because she'll kick his ass to.

"But you have to kill someone for that..." Nick continued and I just knew he was talking about me, "And who better then Hirum Lodge's team capo's sister?"

Okay this just went to a whole other level of I'm going to kill you. I tried to get free, I have to protect her, she doesn't know what she's doing.

-Time skip-

Y/n's pov:

"This is to fancy." I said looking at everything in the room, it really was.

"Well it was originally for Veronica, but why have her when I can have the fiesty one?" Nick laughed and I wanted to throw up.

I can't believe Veronica is making me do this. She seriously owes me one before I murder her myself.

"We could be something, You and I." Nick said as I brought him a drink, "You just have to get to know me a little bit more."

I wanted to laugh, this is hilarious. He thinks that I would ever date him? He even thinks he's getting some tonight, well that's not going to happen either.

"You do know I'm Lesbian right?" I asked with a chuckle as I handed him his drink.

"We all have our issues." I just rolled my eyes and he laughed, "Don't roll your eyes at me."

"I'll roll my eyes if I want to..." I hissed back at him as he pulled out a knife from his back pocket.

My eyes widened as I tried to figure out what was going on. He didn't want me here for what I thought it was. Or does he? I'm so confused.

"That's fine, either way I'm going to gut you like a fish." Nick said hitting me over the top of my head and everything went black.

I woke up tied to a chair with Nick sitting in front of me. I looked down and noticed I was only in my bra and underwear. What a creep. He smiled at me while twirling with the knife.

He then pressed it against my stomach and I hissed in pain. Everytime I hissed he added a little more pressure to the point where it was drawing blood.

Veronica was in the lobby, so maybe if I scream loud enough she'll hear me. Maybe someone will walk in, I need help, I need a lot of help.

I need Toni...

He started to cut up my stomach slowly and painfully. I wanted to cry, I needed to cry. And then I did cry, I cried in front of Nick St. Clair. This is horrible, he's getting exactly what he wanted.

Then the door started shacking. Someone was trying to get in and something just told me it was Archie, but I don't think he was alone.

"HELP!" I shouted and Nick covered my mouth quickly.

But by doing that he cut fast up my stomach leaving a large opening. I started to scream against his hand in pain as he smiled. What a sicko.

I bit his hand hard and he pulled away wiggling it. I shouted again and this time the door flew open.

Archie fell on the floor and behind him was almost every one of my friends. The serpents and Toni... Betty, Jughead. When did they have time to get here?

(I know Jughead and Betty are busy with their own stuff, but I'm pretending they're done.)

Taking their sweet time apparently.

"Your so screwed..." I smiled as Nick pulled the knife from my stomach and I hissed. He stood up quickly and Veronica came up to him and knocked him out cold.

"It's about damn time." I whispered and Archie quickly rushed over trying to untie me the best he could.

Toni went to grab my clothes as Jughead started to untie my other hand and foot. Sweet Pea and Fangs dragged Nick's body to the other side of the room while Betty was quick to call the police and an abulance.

I fell off the chair as Toni slipped my shorts and my jacket on. Leaving the shirt off so she could use it to add some pressure.

"I feel tired." I said tears leaving my eyes, as I was no longer trying to be funny.

"Hey, look at me the ambulance is coming just stay strong." Jughead said making me keep my eyes open.

Soon enough people rushed in with a stretcher and I was loaded on. What a night.

"Thank you guys for all your help, visiting hours tomarrow morning." I heard Sheriff Keller say since he came to get Nick.

A/n: Sorry it took me forever to update, Bioligy and Math has been kicking my ass. And I haven't felt the best either, but I'm trying my hardest so I did two chapters for you today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...
267K 7.1K 53
"Geez, Cheryl! You're such a klutz!" She laughed as I quickly picked up my glasses and notebook that I dropped when I fell. Veronica was about to say...
1.2K 53 39
The sequel to "๐ถ๐‘œ-๐ป๐ต๐ผ๐ถ" "You think your little ๐™จ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™š boyfriend is going to ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ you, doll?" Nick St. Clair asked with venom in...
64.7K 1.1K 81
It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two years after graduation they got married a...