Chapter 6: The annoncment

"Hey Arch?" I asked as I leaned against the doorway.

He was packing his bag for school and he looked at me with a smile. Because this is the first time I have come out of my room sense what happened with Penny.

And I'm still not over that.

"Did you say anything to anybody about the medical bill?" I asked because my dad made me.

I was happy that the bills were paid off and we didn't have to worry about them. But now my dad is worrying about who paid off the bills.

"Cause dad said it's been paid, all $86,000." I said before walking further in the room, "It was something called an angle donation I think."

"No." Archie said unfazed but I knew he told someone.

And I think I know exactly who that someone might be, and I intend to thank her today.

"Well I mean Veronica but she wouldn't tell anyone." Archie said and I rolled my eyes at how dumb he can be.

Veronica paid the bills and I think Archie knows that. But he's dumb because he's trying to hide it from his sister. I can tell when he's lying it's my super power.

After the short converastion me and Archie said bye to dad before making the walk to school. The walk was scilent but it wasn't awkward it was comfortable.

Just to be walking with my brother is perfect. I love spending time with my brother but he always seems to ask the stupides questions.

After a few classes I went to go find Veronica. I was walking around when I finally turned a corner and saw Veronica.

"Veronica." I called after her and she turned around with a smile.

"Hey what do I owe the pleasue." Veronica asked a large smile on her face.

"I just wanted to say thank you." I said and she seemed confused.

"For what?" She asked but I just winked and walked away.

While I was with Cheryl and I had just changed into my cheer uniform the annoncments had started. Which was surprising because school was pratically over.

"Student's of Riverdale high this is your principal speaking. E-mails have been sent to your parents, but effective immediately, Southside High School is shut down. And all students will be transferred to other schools in the district, including this one. I believe the statement we're releasing... will address your concerns and theirs. You should be reveiving it shortly. I'm sure you have many questions. But it goes without saying, we are welcoming these students with open arms." Principle Weatherbee annonced.

"Cheryl?" Midge asked approuching me and Cheryl.

"Hell no." Cheryl said slamming me into the lockers as she got up.

Ouch.

"My home life is a Dikension Nighmere. I won't have school turn into one, too." Cheryl said before storming out of the room.

"Cheryl wait!" I shouted after he as I grabbed my bag and started running after her.

The only thing I forgot is I'm wearing a tanktop without a jacket and my tattoo was showing. I started running after Cheryl passing Archie, Betty, Veronica, Kevin, and Reggie.

"We will not stand by this Y/n." Cheryl said storming down the halls.

"Cheyrl can we talk about this first?" I asked running after her as I passed Archie and his friends.

"No, we shall not talk about this first." Cheyrl said as we walked out of the school.

I know that Cheyrl can be a bit much sometimes but she was my first crush so I've always stood by her. But this is something I won't stand by. Especially because my new crush is a serpant.

I was walking her home trying to talk her out of whatever crazy shit she's about to do but she wasn't having anything I had to say. Infact she made me walk home and I huffed as I did.

I love Cheryl but she is so annoying.

When I got home I sat at the kitchen counter doing homework when my dad walked in. When he walked in he started talking about the tranfer between schools to see if I'm excited.

But I'm not sure if I am.

I'm excited to see Jughead again but no one knows that I know Sweet Pea, Toni, and Fangs.