Chapter 10: Finally back

The next day at school I didn't where my jacket and I made sure to wear a long sleeve shirt so my tattoo was covered all the way. And I was walking around the halls trying to find either Reggie or Cheryl.

I don't think I will survive the rest of my life if Sweet Pea is my best friends. Don't get me wrong I love him but I miss Reggie and I miss my crazy Cheryl.

I gave up looking for them and I started to walk towards the common room. But while I was doing that I ran into Jughead and he was wearing his serpant jacket.

"Dramatic much." I mumbled and he chuckled before taking a pocket knife to my sleeve.

While we walked into the room he sliced my sleeve off so my tattoo was showing and I was pissed off.

"JUGHEAD JONES THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT!" I replied slapping him upside the head, "YOU FIX IT!"

But instead of fixing it he took the pocket knife to my other sleeve and cut the other sleeve off. That's when we turned around to see my three favorite serpants.

Yep Jughead is no longer one of my favorites.

Toni, Fangs, and Sweet Pea were just starring at the two of us waiting for me to do something. But I just pushed Jughead into the bookcase and made my way over to them.

"Hey your my best friend you can stand by me!" Jughead said running after me.

I turned around wanting to punch him in the face, "I'm your best friend? Really?"

"Well your brother-" He started but before I could pounce at him Sweet Pea had held me in a tight embrace.

"Take it off." I heard the familer voice of Reggie say as Jughead went to the vending machine.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted trying to wiggle free of Sweet Pea.

When he noticed that I was going to walk towards Reggie he finally decided to let me go. Sometimes I hate Sweet Pea sometimes I love him.

"Take off the jacket, rat boy." Reggie had said when Jughead ignored him.

Oh no, this isn't good. This isn't good at all.

"Oh Reggie. I don't think you know what this jacket means." Jughead said walking towards Reggie.

Oh shit!

"Because you have no sense of honor or history, or loyalty." Jughead continued and I rolled my eyes.

Great smack talk Jughead. Your doing just great.

"That's it!" Reggie replied jumping at Jughead.

"REGGIE!" I shouted as I ran for him and Sweet Pea and Fangs ran for Jughead.

But instead a whole fight broke out and I was pushed right into Toni with blood dripping from my lip. I didn't even do anything I just tried to break up the fight.

But I couldn't handle the fighting anymore and clearly Veronica Lodge couldn't either.

Because I noticed her calling for Mr. Weatherbee as she walked out of the common room. Toni had helped me away from the fight and held an ice pack to sore lip while the two of us yelled for everyone to stop.

But of course even though me and Toni didn't do anything...everyone got a week of detention for fighting. And sense Jughead wouldn't take the jacket off he was supsended.

What an idiot.

Later that day school was over and sense Reggie had football practice after school I told Sweet Pea and Fangs I couldn't hang out. I have to apolgize to Reggie I just have to.

When I got out to the football field Reggie was sitting alone doing god knows what while the football team was practicing. I skipped over to Reggie in my cheer uniform and when I approuched he looked at me in disgust.

Is this guy for real?

"Look Reggie I just want to talk to you." I said standing in front of him.

Reggie got up looking me in the eyes before looking to the football team, "I've got pratice."

I stoped him from running to the team and I stood infront of him again, "Please just real quick.

"Fine what do you want to talk about?" Reggie said sitting back down.

"I want to know why your so mad about me hanging out with the Serpant?" I asked tears already forming in my eyes.

Reggie seemed pissed that I had asked that but I wasn't going to walk away until he gave me an answer. I want to know what's so messed up in the little brain of his that makes him think he can be mad at me for hanging out with who I want to.

"Because Y/n I've had a crush on you sense we've meet and now these Serpants come along and your all over who? Sweet Pea? I've seen you guys hanging out and I see the way you look at each other. I WAS JELOUS OK!" Reggie shouted and I was shocked.

"Reggie I like Toni!" I shouted before jumping into his arms crying my little heart out because I've never told Reggie about liking girls.

"Wait but Toni's a girl?" Reggie replied as he wrapped his arms around me.

I just nodded my head slightly and that's when he got it, "Oh Y/n."

"Ya." I replied.

"There's someone behind you." Reggie whispered and I turned around to see Fangs and Sweet Pea.

Well double shit.