Chapter 16: Dirty Snakes

I was sitting in my room on face time with Toni when there was a knock on the door. I assumed that it was just a work buddy because my dad said they were coming over.

But my dad called me down.

"I have to go." I said getting ready to hang up the phone.

"Ok miss you." Toni said as she hung up first.

I put my phone down and walked downstairs to be greeted with Cherif Keller.

Oh boy.

Jughead has been ranting to me about how Cherif Keller was talking to the Serpents about removing the head of the Pikinson statue. I didn't think that Cherif Keller would come talk to me but I was clearly wrong.

"What can I help you with Cherif?" I asked folding my arms.

"Mr. Andrews do you mind if I talk to your daughter alone for a minute." Cheirf Keller asked and my dad just walked out of the room.

I sat on the couch and barried my hands in my hair. I know what's coming and I don't want to got through it.

"I'm assuming your hear about the statue?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah, Mayor MaCoy asked me to deliever this to you." Cherif Keller said handing me a note.

I opened the enevolpe and pulled a nicely folded letter out. This is going to be interesting.

Dear, Y/n Andrews

I would like to inform you of the missing statue head, and sense you are a serpent who's been fighting harder then mosts, your are a main suspect.

Well shit. I'm a main suspect? Me? This can't be right, and I haven't been fighting harder then mosts? And then I continued to read.

If you are not the beheader of the statue then you need to find out who it is within the next two days. If not your going to continue to spend nights in jail until you commite to your crimes.

Your loving Mayor,
Mayor MaCoy

"WHAT!" I shouted looking at Cherif Keller, "YOU SUPPORT THIS!?"

"I'm just the deliverier." Cheirf Keller said walking out of my house.

I then grabbed the lamp and threw it against the wall and glass shadered into peices, "SHIT!"

Both my dad and Archie walked in and saw the broken glass. I tried grabbing the other lamp but my brother got in the way.

"What are you doing?!" My brother shouted grabbing my wrist.

"THE SERPENTS ARE GOING TO GET ME ARRESTED!" I shouted grabbing my serpent jacket and storming out.

I placed my serpent jacket on and stormed to the Whyt Wrym. These Serpents are about to feel my rath.

When I walked inside FP was giving a whole speech that I'm about to ruin.

"We all got the eviction notices, but I swear to you... No one is goin' anywhere." FP started before I jumped on stage.

"Then all you dirty snakes better it comfortrable becuase no one's leaving this room until I'm told who beheaded the stupid statue!" I shouted, "I don't care how many of you are my friends, if I don't find out who took that stupid head the mayor's sending me to jail until I admit to the crime."

"So either way I'll end up behind bars while you all get to live your happy little lives, TELL ME WHO TOOK THE GOD DAMN HEAD!" I shouted poking FP's chest with every word.

"Is anyone in this room responsible for cutting off Pickens' head?" FP asked as I stood their with my arms crossed.

"Why don't you ask your son, or the fifthy northsider." A serpent named Tall Boy shouted.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" I asked jumping down from the stage.

"What is your problem with me and Y/n, Tall boy?" Jughead asked pushing himself off the pool table he was leaning against.

"You wrote the artice that started this mess, and you let a Northsider become a serpent!" Tall boy shouted pushing me.

"Touch me again and see what happens." I said glarring at him.

"Leave her out of this turncoat." Toni said getting infront of me so I don't do anything stupid.

Which honestly I might end up doing. A lot of serpents have a problem with me but this is the first time someone actully stood up against me.

"She's ruining everything! So what's to say that you and your girlfriend didn't go back that night with a ladder and hacksaw." Tall boy suggested.

That just pissed me off because I know exactly what me and Toni did that night, and it wasn't beheading a statue.

"HEY! We didn't do it." I said getting in his face, "Hell, Tall boy, you're the tallest guy in this room. You wouldn't even need a ladder."

Fp gripped my jacket and pushed me back a little bit so he was in the middle of me and Tall Boy.

"Y/n... Tall Boy, the last thing we need right now is to turn on each other." FP said to everyone before he turned me, "Hey... We'll find a way out of this."

"You better." I said before taking my jacket out of FP's grip and storming out.