Chapter 7: To many fights

It was the next day and sense Archie wasn't mad about the tattoo I decided to where a tank top. (Click on the picture above to see the full outfit).

I was standing at my locker when all of a sudden Serpants started rolling in and Cheryl walked down the stair case.

"Stand down, Eva Paron." Chery shouted turning the corner and I huffed in frustation.

Reggie followed after her and I started to bang my head against the wall. This is it, I'm about ready to kill myself.

The serpants aren't here for more then two minutes and both my best friends are starting something with them. I could see Veronica was just as pissed off as me.

"Cheryl. No one invited Fascist Barbie to the party." Veronica said as I tried to get myself to turn the corner.

"Wrong, Veronica, no one invited Southside scum to our school." At that I couldn't stay behind the wall anymore.

"Woah Cheryl, what's going on?" I asked as I walked into the hall where Cheryl was standing pissed off.

"Princeple Weatherbee is letting these serpants into our perfectly good school. And as a fellow vixen you must stand by me." Cheryl demanded.

"Really? We're doing this now?" I asked because Cheyrl does this alot.

"Yes, now you listen up raggamuffins I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are over crowded with...Underachievers."

"Woah Cheryl...to far." I said placing my hand over her mouth.

But she didn't listen to me and she bit down on my palm and I yelped in pain, "Ouch did you just bite me?"

But Cheryl just got back to talking to the Serpants, "So please, do us all a favor, and find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways."

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face." Toni said glancing at me before looking back to Cheryl.

"Happily, Queen of the Buskers." Cheryl said.

"OK GUYS STOP!" I shouted standing between the two of them.

How come this always happens?

"Cheryl I think you need to apolgize." I said before looking her in the eyes, "That was rude."

Reggie then pushed Archie aside so he was in my eye sight and he looked at me. He seemed hurt but at the same time I was a little hurt.

"Are you seriously siding with them?" Reggie asked me.

I rolled my eyes when Archie said something, "IS THAT A SERPANT TATTOO!"

"I thought you knew!" I shouted back now turning my attention to Archie.

"NO I DIDN'T KNOW!" Archie shouted taking my shoulder in his grip, "WHO DID THIS!"

"I DID!" I shouted pushing him away from me.

The two of us got into a full on fight with Veronica trying to pull Archie off me and Jughead trying to pull me off Archie. But I think we did the wrong thing because soon enough the princple came.

"ANDREWS!" The princpal shouted and both me and Archie looked his way.

Archie was on the ground me on top of him about ready to break his nose. But to be fair I think that Archie might of broke my nose first.

"MY OFFICE! THE REST OF YOU OFF TO CLASS!" Weatherbee shouted and me and Archie walked into his office yelling at each other.

- Time skip -

Weatherbee told me to put a jacket on over the tattoo. And just to piss off Archie, Cheryl, and Reggie I put on my Serpant's jacket. I walked down the halls proud and Jughead would smile at me through out the day.

Clearly he was proud as well.

I walked into the break room where I saw the others getting along with the serpants. But Weatherbee then called all of us out to the hall.

When we got out there, there was a large green snake spray painted on the floor with Reggie smiling by it. I was so pissed off I was going to jump at him but someone had grabbed my hand to stop me.

I looked down to see Toni holding my hand and I couldn't help the blush that krept onto my face.

"My god, Reggie, could you be anymore transparent?" Veronica spat at the smiling boy.

Reggie just nodded and then Weatherbee looked at me and the Serpants, "No gang behavior of any kind will be tolerated at my school. As of this moment, no more Serpent jackets."

"What?" Sweet Pea said angirly

"Are you kidding me?" Jughead asked pissed off.

"NO MORE SERPANT JACKETS!" Weatherbee shouted, "All tattoos are gonna be covered. Possession of any gang paraphernalia whatsoever will lead to immediate suspension. Are we clear?"

"No." I said pushing Jughead out of the way so I could be seen.

"Y/n you are one mistake away from a phone call to your dad." Weatherbee said but I was unbothered.

"I said no." I said again crossing my arms over my chest.

"Come on Y/n just participate." Veronica begged me but I was unfazed.

"Nope, not gonna happen." I smiled, "Also the Serpants didn't spray paint the floor."

"What?" Weatherbee asked.

"I did." I said before walking away.

Even though it was clear Reggie did it, I'm sick and tired of people walking all over me. I will say one good thing about being a serpant. Is that it's given me so much confidence.

I don't think I've ever been more confident then I am right now.