Chapter 32: Toni's plan

"Yesturday was interesting." Toni mumbled snuggled up to me, after she spent the night at my house.

"Yeah, yeah it was." I said back starring at the ceiling trying to figure something out, but I didn't know what I was exactly trying to figure out.

"What's wrong, babe?" Toni asked turning on her side to look at me and I did the same so we were starring at each other.

"I'm just a little confused, how could Hiram Lodge have something against me? Why does he want my life to be ruined?" I said a small tear gliding down my cheek.

"Oh... I'm not sure, but maybe Jughead could figure it out. I mean Jughead can figure anything out if you put him to the task really." Toni responed whipping the tear from my cheek.

"But see that's the thing, I don't want him deeper in with the Lodge's then he already is." I said full on sobbing now when Toni's phone binged.

She pulled me into a hug while reaching her arm over me to grab her phone sitting on my night stand. Her eyes widened when she read her text and I looked at her confused.

"Hey, um I got to go." Toni said quickly as if she didn't want to go.

"Nooooo." I whinned hugging her body even tighter so she couldn't move.

"It's an emergency babe, I promise I'll see you tomarrow okay?" Toni mumbled placing her lips on my forehead and gave in just by the small gesture.

The affect this girl has on me.

I walked her down the stairs to see Mrs. McCoy and Josie McCoy sitting in our living room. That's a weird sight, but Josie and Archie kept glacing at each other with smiles as if they knew something.

"Bye babe." Toni said pecking my lips before leaving the house and that caught everyone's attention.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I asked confused because I was unaware that we were going to have vistors.

Plus both Archie and my dad knew I had Toni upstairs. What if we were having sex or something? I really should be told things.

Toni's pov:

I walked into the trailor park laughing to myself. I can't believe Y/n was easy to trick, there was no emergency, Jughead just called a serpent meeting.

And if Y/n won't talk to Jughead herself, I'll have to talk to him for her. I don't want her being worried about what's going to happen to her or her brother.

That's when I relized that the meeting was just me, Jughead, Sweetpea, and Fangs. Jughead started telling us about a phone call he got, and how he would be able to take down Hiram Lodge for real this time.

"I have something to tell you three." I anonnced and they all looked at me worried, "It's about Y/n."

"What is it?" Jughead asked even more nervous then he was earlier.

"She's worried about Hiram Lodge, she thinks something bad is going to happen to either her or her brother." I explained exactly what Y/n has been telling me the past few weeks. And to my surprise Betty has been talking to me about it because she's worried about Y/n.

"I wouldn't be surprised, especially about what Mrs. McCoy told her." Fangs muttered but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Well why is she worried?" Sweet pea asked concerned because Y/n was his only northside friend even though she's a serpent at heart.

"Because Hiram Lodge has been sending her threats, she doesn't care about them, and she doesn't tell anyone about them. But I was looking around her room yesturday while she was taking a shower and I found the notes." I explained walking back and fourth repeatedly.

"Okay well maybe I could get that answer later." Jughead reasured me.

Jughead's pov:

Toni came running over to me with Sweet Pea and Fangs once I got to the trailor park. And my dad was walking towards me as well. I wonder if Toni told him what's going on.

"Well?" Toni asked and I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"So, I found out why Hiram Lodge is after Y/n, and it's going to shock you guys to the core." I explained and Toni nodded her head begging me to go on.

"What did you find out bud?" Sweet pea asked curiously.

"Y/n isn't an Andrews, but she is a Lodge. Y/n is a Lodge by blood, and an Andrews by heart." I explained and all four of their jaws were on the ground.

They're clearly shocked.

"So, apperently around the time Mrs. Lodge was pregent with Veronica. She was also pregenet with Y/n, Y/n is actully Veronica's cousin. Her sitiutation is weird and doesn't happen very often, but it happened to Hermione." I explained the best I could in the weird sititation.

"Then how did Y/n get into Fred's custoty?" My dad asked curiously and clearly a little frustarted by his tone in voice.

Maybe it's because Mr. Andrews never told Y/n her story. And he let her run around thinking that the Lodges are the worst people in the world. And let her walk around wondering why Hiram wanted her dead/ behind bars so bad.

"Mrs. Lodge was so nervous about Hiram finding out about Y/n that she sent Y/n to the only person she trusted at the time." I explained quickly.

"Fred Andrews?" Fangs questioned as if he didn't know about Fred's and Hermione's affare.

"Does Archie know?" Toni asked.

"That's exactly my question." I responded.

I wonder if Archie knows that Y/n isn't his biological sister. I wonder if he knows that she's his girlfriends cousin? This is going to be weird to tell to Y/n. I don't even know if I want to tell Y/n. Imagain how hard it would for her to hear that she's a Lodge.

The Lodge's are the one people she hates, and well she's one of them.

A/n: HEY GUYS! I'm sorry it took forever for me to update, but I was in a little bit of writers block. And I've had horrible grades for the past few weeks. But sense my grades are up I can started updating more. HOPEFULLY! I hope you liked the twist I finally decided on doing, I home this clears up why Hiram Lodge is after Y/n so bad.