Roman

By florians_tulips

Roman Verlice, manipulated from childhood to blend into corners without so much as a sound and to accept the... More

🌷Characters🌷
Author's Note
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Author's Note

26

3.9K 88 3
By florians_tulips

♥ Augustus ♥

"Ok" she whispered against my chest, still clutching my shirt in her fist.

"Come on amour, let me take you somewhere" I said against her sweater covered head.

She didn't respond for a moment, the silence filling the air. I felt her head nod below my chin slightly.

"Ok" I said quietly.

I slightly pulled away from her and twisted my body to get fully back onto the roof. Once I did I held my hand out to her. Her cold hand fit into the small crook of mine, bringing my other hand towards her I rubbed our hands to together trying to warm her hands up.

Her eyes cast up at me before giving my palms a squeeze. Smiling warmly at her I whispered a 'let's go' and led her off the roof and back into the building.

The halls were quiet as everyone had now gone into their next class, pulling her hand I quickly led her through the halls and out the back door. Once reaching the parking lot I quickly led her towards my bike.

I quickly hoped on and turned it on, Roman stood beside me quietly watching my movements, her fingers fidgeting. I softly reached out and pulled on the sides of her sweater, tugging her closer to me. Brushing my knuckles across her cheekbone she leaned into my touch before I pressed a kiss to her cheek. She smiled back at my gesture, before I softly put the helmet onto her head, tightening the strap underneath her chin.

After doing the same I quickly knocked my helmet to hers gently before I pulled her onto the bike behind me. Her arms circled around my waist before gripping my shirt.

I pulled out of the parking lot, entering the main road feeling Roman's fingers tighten around the fabric of my shirt.

After a little ride I pulled into Alexandre's school. Turning off my bike, Roman got off and pulled of her helmet. Her eyebrows furrowed as she stood in front of me.

"Who's school is this?" She asked while looking around.

"Alexandre's"

Her eyebrows pulled up in a surprised manor. I slightly chuckled and got off of my bike, pulled my helmet off I quickly reached out and pulled Roman closer to me.

"Wait here amour, I'll be back" I said as my fingers traced circles on her waist. I quickly pecked her forehead before heading off to the front desk inside of the school.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up Alexandre Argyros"

"Ok, I just need ID and verification" the women said typing some things into her computer.

"Ok, I'm just his brother" I said before pulling out my ID and passing it to her. After looking at it and writing some things down, she made an announcement for him to come here.

After waiting a couple minutes I heard a cute voice yelling 'Augustus'. Looking down the hall, I saw Alexandre running toward me, a large smile adorning his face.

I quickly knelt down as he jumped into my arms, giving me a bear hug.

"Hey buddy" I said excitedly.

"Papa didn't say you were picking me up" he said with the cutest mispronunciations.

"It's a surprise. Shhh" I said holding my pointer finger up to my lips making it look like a secret. I mean granted they didn't know, I just want him to meet Roman.

"Ok bud, come on I want you to meet someone" I said. He excitedly jumped up and down grabbing my hand tightly as I led him out the door and into the parking lot.

Once seeing Roman he squeezed my hand.

"Is that her! is that her!" he said pulling my hand in excitement.

I told Alexandre about Roman almost every time I'd see him and he's been wanting to see her for a while so I thought today would be the perfect time since Roman seemed to be a bit down today. Hopefully this would make her feel better.

"It is yes, why don't you go say hi" I said looking down at him.

He cutely giggled, catching Roman's attention who was sitting against the bike. She turned her head and once seeing us, a smile spread across her lips.

Fucking beautiful.

Alexandre ran up to her only stopping once he was pretty close. Looking down at him Roman knelt down, making Alexandre get all shy as he looked downward and started shuffling on his feet.

"Hi there" Roman said quietly.

"Hi" he said in return still not meeting her gaze.

"You must be Alexandre, I must say your cuter than your big brother" she whispered the last part like it was a secret between the two of them.

He quickly looked up at her giggling, the biggest fucking grin on his face as he looked upward toward me and stuck his tongue out.

I gasped, little shit.

He leaned into Roman's side and cupped his hand around his mouth and her ear, whispering something as Roman's eyes met mine. A smile never leaving her face and she slightly laughed at something he said. She quietly said something back before Alexandre suddenly jumped into her arms, giving her a bear hug.

Her arms wrapped around his small frame as she hugged him back lightly.

After a couple seconds, he pulled away as Roman got to her feet. Alexandre quickly slipped his hand into Roman's, her returning his gesture with a little squeeze. He smiled up at her.

"Ok come on then, let's go get some ice cream" I said.

Alexandre quickly said yes before pulling Roman toward the sidewalk and toward the ice cream parlour. I quickly jogged to catch up to them and went beside Alexandre, he reached up and grasped my hand, now having one hand in Roman's and one hand in mine.

All the way to the parlour Alexandre was talking about his computer games and such. I swear one day he'll literally be such a good programmer, he already likes messing around with computer codes. The whole way Roman was talking back to him about it, explaining and naming the things he was talking about, utterly surprising me with her knowledge about all of it.

Once we reached the parlour I pushed open the door and went in, the colours creating a fun surrounding that Alexandre loved. I led us up to the counter and looked at all the flavours.

"Ok, whatcha want bud" I questioned as I held him up on my hip so he could see the difference flavours. He wiggled around in my hold excitedly as he looked.

As he looked I slid my fingers between Roman's, encasing her hand. She brought my hand up to her lips, kissing my knuckles lightly. I internally cooed at her gesture and returned a small kiss on her temple.

"Hazelnut" Alexandre suddenly said snapping me out of my focus on Roman.

I nodded at him enthusiastically as he returned it with a giggle. I turned toward Roman.

"What would you like amour?" I asked, squeezing her hand.

"Uhmmm..pistachio please" she said as she looked up at me. I smiled in response and headed over to the worker, ordering our ice creams.

After grabbing them we went towards a small table and sat down. I quickly placed Alexandre on a chair and sat beside Roman before he could steal my seat and sit beside her.

I think he already loves her more than me, which is pretty hard to accomplish.

After we sat down I handed Roman her ice cream and placed my hand on her thigh. Her body leaned into mine as we all started eating our ice cream, Alexandre and Roman continuing their conversation from earlier.

***

After we had finished our ice cream and walked around a bit, we had to get Alexandre back to school so we quickly headed back. After I dropped him back off at his class I walked out of the building and towards Roman. She sat against my bike with her eyes closed, sitting in the small amount of sunlight that broke through the clouds only for a couple minutes.

I just stood observing her, her long brown wavy hair, cute button nose, freckles dusting across her nose, her pale complexion that the sun seemed to dance across. She shivered slightly as the beam of sunlight seemed to move away and the wind increased. I stepped closer just as her eyes opened, those fucking mesmerizing eyes. I could stare into them for hours.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her, trying to warm her up. I buried my face in the crook of her neck as I felt my lips brush against her skin, a tingle erupting on them.

"Hey, you ok?" She said.

"Literally never been better" she slightly chuckled at my response.

I pulled my head out of her neck as her eyes met mine. My hand cupped her cheek, my thumb brushing back and forth as she looked up at me

"I'm sorry about this morning, I don't know why but everything is just... my heads fucked up" she dazed off.

"Hey hey hey... look, you never have to explain it to me. If your feeling down I will be right beside you, I might not be able to make it better but I will always try and if I can't then I'll be right beside you to hold you until it's ok again. And it's ok not be ok but.. please always let me know. I care about you too much to let you go through it alone"

"I will, I promise. Thank you so much for today and trusting me enough to meet Alexandre. I'm sorry I didn't let you know how I was feeling earlier but you'll never know how much today meant to me" she whispered as she leant into my touch, her eyes cast downward.

"Fuck, you're so amazing" I whispered.

Not able to hold off any longer I quickly captured her lips with mine. Her hand reached around my back and gripped my shirt as I pulled her body closer to mine. My other hand came up to cup her cheek as I tipped her head upwards never wanting the kiss to stop. Nibbling on her bottom lip her lips separated. My tongue instantly entered her mouth deepening the kiss as I tasted the sweetness from our ice creams earlier.

She pulled away slowly catching her breath as she looked up at me. My thumb brushed across her plump bottom lip, wanting to taste it again. She quickly placed a small peck to the pad of my thumb while holding my hand against her cheek.

I quickly leaned into her laying a kiss against her forehead inhaling her sweet scent, as I savoured the moment.

"Come amour, we have to get you back home" I said against her skin. She slightly nodded.

I quickly got our helmets on, knocking mine to hers gently before I felt her hop on behind me and we exited the parking lot of Alexander's school heading back to her penthouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

267K 7.8K 44
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...
32.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
2.5K 59 7
she's been trying live and navigate her life since she was young. she's experienced every kind of ups and downs possible. what will happen when she...
510K 14.3K 61
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. ❞ When Ricardo Esposito bursts through a door and finds a...