Paparazzi [Jikook]

By Thembekamdluli

23 year old Park Jimin is a journalist, always up and down looking for the best stories and celebrity scoops... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 18

2.7K 167 44
By Thembekamdluli

3RD PERSON POV

A week later

Jimin was temporarily staying with Yoongi at his house. They were good to each other and it seemed like they had been housemates for a long time. Jimin always made breakfast and Yoongi always made dinner. In fact Jimin was surprised just how much of a great cook Yoongi is. Jungkook always came straight from work to Yoongi's house just to see Jimin. Taehyung did the same as well but because of his tight schedule, he didn't spend more than an hour there. Namjoon and Hobi always came as well to see how Jimin is doing. Well Hobi had told Jimin to take some time of work just in case he was being followed to work as well. As for Jin...he spent all his free time time there. He had made himself again great friend to Jimin in just a space of 7 days. He was the one who stayed with Jimin during these day if Yoongi wasn't home.

Today He wasn't here though, it was Jimin and Yoongi only. Yoongi was in the shower and Jimin was in the lounge just watching animation. Jimin's phone rang and it was a number saved as "source 1". That's a person who once gave him an exclusive story. So he answered.

"Hello" Jimin said

"Hello is this Park Jimin?" The female voice asked .

"Yes this is him" Jimin said.

"I have an exclusive to tell you. But I can't talk over the phone. Can we meet?" The women asked. Jimin kept quite as he thought a little.

"Because of some circumstances, I can't really meet you. Thanks for thinking of me but you have to give someone else the exclusive, I'm sorry" Jimin said. He couldn't risk his life like that.

"It's about...Kim Taehyung, I feel like if I don't talk...I'll die" The women said.

"Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he was seemingly considering it. Not because he wanted to write an exclusive about Kim Taehyung. But he wanted to know what the women knew about him.

"Yes...are you up for it?" The women asked.

"We can meet in a public space" Jimin said getting up from the couch and putting on his shoes.

"Okay...I think McDonald's is okay. You'll find me there" the women said and dropped the call.

Jimin went towards the bathroom and shouted.

"HYUNG I'M GOING TO MEET A SOURCE" Jimin shouted and then left because he was now In a hurry.

Yoongi who was in the bathroom, his pale body covered with foam and water dripping on him kept quite trying to see if Jimin is gonna continue.

"WHAT!!! YOU'RE GOING TO THE STORE??? ... YAAH PARK JIMIN" Yoongi shouted and there was silence.

"The fuck?...is he gone already?" Yoongi asked himself. He closed the shower and got out as wet and full of foam as he was. He covered himself with a towel to hide his privates then he walked to the lounge.

"Jimin?... Jimin...." Yoongi called out Jimin's name as he looked around his house for Jimin. But he wasn't there. He was long gone.

"Shit the guys are gonna kill me" Yoongi said in a panicked voice and he took his phone dialing Jimin's number which just rang unanswered.

"Fuck" Yoongi swore rushing to his room to get dressed.

.
.

Jimin was on a bus going to meet his source, he was looking around the bus for anything suspicious because he really couldn't risk it. What if someone was watching him right inside the bus?.

He finally got off and went straight to McDonald's. The moment he got in, he looked around hoping to spot someone until he saw a women waving at him. He walked to the table which was in the corner and sat down.

"Hey...sorry I'm late" Jimin said to the women who's face was covered with a headscarf and she was wearing sunglasses. It was clear that she's hiding herself.

"It's okay...I just got here myself " The women said.

"Okay...so you said you have an exclusive about Kim Taehyung." Jimin said.

"Yes...look at this " the women said and showed her phone to Jimin. It was a video so Jimin played it.

"Ever wondered what happens at those celebrity parties? Well look at that " the women said.

Jimin played the video, and it was a very disturbing video of Taehyung bent over the table. He seemed to be snotting white powder with his nose. The video could easily be interpreted as Taehyung snotting cocaine.

"What?" Jimin said as he was looking so shocked. Taehyung does drugs? But he doesn't seem like it. There's never a moment where Jimin would have suspected it.

In the video, right after snotting cocaine. Taehyung swiped his nose and put a cigarette in his mouth. Then it was the end of the video. Jimin replayed the video again to see if his eyes really weren't deceiving him.

"Where and when was this taken?" Jimin asked still finding it hard to recover from the shock.

"In his party. This was about a month ago" the women said.

"So how did you get it?" Jimin asked.

"I'm a sex worker. I always get invited to those parties. Once they get high and drunk. They sleep with us and pay us the next morning. That day I was the one who had to sleep with Taehyung" the girl said looking down in shame. Jimin kept quite and bit his lip. There's no way in hell that this can be true.

"You're lying" Jimin said.

"I swear I'm not. They do drugs along with his friends in the same industry and then they have sex with us." The girl said.

"No... Taehyung doesn't do drugs and he's gay. There's no way he'd sleep with a female sex worker even if he was high" Jimin said in Tae's defence.

"The proof is right in front of you...I can even send you the video. I want you to write about it. I'm here if you have more questions. You know this is a top story. Something that could get your name back there and make you win journalist of the year again." The women said.

Jimin sighed and looked around as he was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Like someone was watching him. He knew he shouldn't be out here any longer.

"Delete this video and keep quite. There's no way that this video is real. I'm not doing the story and I better not see any other journalist publishing this nonsense. If you're going to lie about people at least make it a little believable. This is way beyond extreme." Jimin said standing up and walking.

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET WHY YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE STORY BY YOURSELF " the girl shouted making some people stare.

Jimin walked out still wondering if that was a real threat or something else. What does she mean by that? He'll regret not taking the story by himself?

"That girl is crazy" Jimin said going to get in the bus which was taking a few people who were in the bus station. He came here for crap obviously so it's best he goes back to Yoongi's house?

During the bus ride, Jimin was still thinking about the video he saw. It looked real. Too real. But Jimin knows Taehyung. He knows the truth about Taehyung. Yes he drinks...and he drinks a lot but drugs are not even in the picture. Sleeping with female sex workers is even worse. Clearly that girl was lying to give Taehyung bad publicity. She must be sent by someone. All women love Taehyung and they wouldn't say something like that about him, not unless they're sent by someone.

Jimin finally arrived and he walked inside Yoongi's door, pushing the door open he was shocked by strong arms wrapping around him and hugging his petite body tightly. It was Jungkook.

"Jimin where have you been??...do you know how worried we were? Why didn't you answer our calls?? Do you want to go get hurt? You know we don't let you out of the house by yourself " Jungkook said while he was still hugging Jimin.

"I'm sorry" Jimin managed to let out a muffled sorry because he was tightly pressed against Jungkook.

"Sorry doesn't cut it Jiminah...you almost gave me a heart attack " Jungkook said finally letting Jimin go. Jimin took a loud breath and looked at the guys. It was Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon. Taehyung and Hobi were both not there. And he was glad, he didn't think he would've been able to see Taehyung. Just the thought of that video makes his stomach turn.

"I'm sorry guys...I didn't mean to worry you" Jimin said.

"Are you okay though? Nothing happened right?" Yoongi asked.

"No...no...nothing happened" Jimin lied. He just lied to them. But he didn't wanna tell them. What if they think of Taehyung in a bad way? He's just a good guy and he doesn't deserve to be embarrassed like that. So Jimin will just pretend like this never happened. He'll keep quiet with it.

"Are you sure? You look kinda freaked out" Jin said.

"Yes I'm sure. I just....I needed air" Jimin said and walked to sit down on the couch.

"Air?...where did you say you're going again? The store?" Yoongi asked looking at Jimin suspiciously.

"The store? Oh yeah...I ended up not going. I just went to get some air" Jimin said. Jin sat down next to him and held his head making Jimin lean on his broad shoulders.

"Jiminah.... you're too cute to go through shit" Jin said sighing.

"Tell me about it...I'm literally a fairy...no I'm an angel" Jimin said heavily sighing. Jungkook smiled looking at the boy, even when he was going through shit. He didn't look like shit. He looked so pretty.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"He has a photoshoot...so he couldn't come" Jin said.

"Oh that's understandable...what about Hobi?" Jimin asked looking at Namjoon.

"I don't know, I couldn't reach him on his phone" Namjoon said.

"Oh? Maybe he's busy then" Jimin said and sighed closing his eyes. He just wished he could fall into a deep sleep and wake up when all this is over.
.
.
.
.
LATER IN THE NIGHT.

The boys were still together, now it wasn't just about Jimin and Taehyung...it was because they all clicked and liked each other. They actually talked like they've been best friends for a long time. Even Hobi had arrived a few hours ago. But Taehyung was still not there.

They were just talking about general things and Jin was there to lighten up the mood with his Terrible but funny dad jokes. They seem to entertain Jim more than anyone else. Yoongi didn't even bother to laugh, he just kept a straight expression. As they were still laughing....

The door bust open and Taehyung came In looking really angry. His nose was even red and his eyes showed nothing but coldness.

"If you broke my door, I would have broken your neck" Yoongi said glaring at Taehyung. How dare he just roughly come inside without knocking or anything.

"Taehyung what's wrong?" Jimin asked looking worried.

"Jimin what the fuck is this?" Taehyung said throwing a tablet to Jimin. Jimin caught it and started reading at a blog that was opened there.

"JOURNALIST PARK JIMIN ACCUSES MODEL KIM TAEHYUNG OF BEING A DRUG ADDICT AND GAY"

There it was in bold black. Then there was a picture of Jimin holding his award and Taehyung on the runway. Jimin didn't need to read the whole article because he had already seen what it's going to be. Lies and lies on top of other lies.

"Taehyung... Taehyung this is not true." Jimin said in a panicked voice, he was scared of Taehyungs reaction towards these lies. Because it seemed like Taehyung believed them.

"I can't believe you Jimin...you're a betrayer"

.
.
.
.
.
.

It's short but I hope it's not too messy.

Borahae 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.1K 17
Jungkook is a single dad, struggling between his job and taking care of a kid at the age of 22. But what happens when one small inccident brought Jun...
600K 21.5K 36
Min Yoongi (22 yrs old) has been working in a Mental Hospital for 2 years. He knows every patient expect for one....Park Jimin (19 yrs old)......unti...
7.1K 439 19
24-year-old Jimin has never left his town. A quiet area in Busan. Nothing truly happens where he lives. Well, that's until the fuckiest of the fuck b...
61 3 1
Park Jimin is a 25-year-old police officer with moderate height and white skin like cotton. Nice face, sharp jaw, full lips, eyes as charming as cats...