My Warrior

By ilovemememe02

Jeon jungkook, soon to be alpha or emperor of the moonstone empire which is one of the biggest empires. He is... More

Author's note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Blue moon pack and Moon stone empire
chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

chapter 4

349 29 4
By ilovemememe02

Third person's pov

It was evening. One can see the sunset. There was an unusual silence everywhere. Taehyung was sitting on a bench near the garden of the pack house. He is now waiting for his father. Yesterday's event was still flashing through his eyes. After the encounter with his father he directly went to his room saying nothing. He then took a shower and lay on his bed to sleep, but couldn't.
He had so many questions. In the morning his father mind linked him to have a talk with him in the evening.
The very thought of going to an empire for training made his blood boil. On top of that, an alpha around his age will be the one who gives training annoys him more.

" Good evening son." The king approached him at last.

" Good evening father." They sat with a distance between them. They are not looking at each other's faces. There was complete silence. With a sigh, the king started.

" So, I couldn't give you more details yesterday. Hope I can finish what we left ." He continued. " What do you know about Moonstone empire?".

" I really know nothing about the said empire and their regiment. I had only heard that their military force is really strong. Nothing more." Most of them were lies. He actually knows more than that. The male knows that the empire has the largest standing military force in the world and the security force is strong. But the ego wrapped around his throat is not allowing him to say that. With a sigh, the king started.

" So, let me explain. Moonstone is not only known for its military or security but also its people's behavior. When a person in moonstone undergoes training to become a soldier they give him both physical and mental training. Rather than making a person a good sword fighter, they focus on making a person a good being. Their morals are really different from others. I can assure you that if you go there for training you can see the changes by yourself." The king had a determined tone. He continued.
" I'm not going to tell more about moonstone. You have to explore and learn about the empire, culture, and their people by yourself taehyung."

" Alright, but don't you think I need to undergo training by an elder, not complaining but being trained by an alpha around my age is a bit..." He paused. He doesn't know what to say next. His ego is not allowing him to get any training by a younger alpha. Doesn't matter if he is the soon emperor or whatever. But he is embarrassed to admit that.

" I didn't say that you will be trained directly by commander jungkook. He won't get time to personally train someone. It will be his soldiers who teach you. Sometimes the commander himself visits the trainees to know about the progress. "

" Father, If I leave who will lead the night patrol, also I got the information about some rouge alphas that roa-" It was soon cut off by the king.

" Don't worry about that son. General yoongi will take care of that."

" What about -"

" For the sake of our pack please obey taehyung. Only for this time. People will only accept a king who will understand them. If you can't be the one then I won't force them to accept you. So as soon as you start your journey you will be our alpha soon. So you choose. Want to be our king or not?" His fists were clutched tightly. He took a deep breath slowly.

" Alright, I'm ready"

The male who was riding the stallion reached the main gate of the palace after sunset. When he reached it,  the guards who were female alphas opened the gigantic gate for him. They were so many alphas who were standing above the wall attached to the gate and as he moved all of them bowed at him. He nodded and continued to ride the stallion. From the main gate to the palace he can witness all the female alphas standing on both sides of the road bowing their head, fisting their right palm on their left chest in immense respect. The royal prince moved forward and after several minutes he reached the palace. Their palace was really huge and wide. It covered nearly 180 acres.

As he stopped in front of the front door one of the female guards approached him and bowed. She gripped the head collar rope and guided the stallion. Jungkook went inside the palace and began to walk through the long hallway.

The royal prince was heading to the emperor's chamber. To get there, one should have to cross two big halls which have tight security. He could see the guards with long speres on the right hand and shields on the left. When he reached in front of the door one of the guards opened it with a slight bow. Soon after rushing into the chamber, he sat on the luxurious coach beside the bed, waiting for his highness. Not so long he met with an announcement about the emperor's arrival. There stood his father, the Alpha of Moonstone with all his glory. Jeon Jihun. He stood up and greeted him.

" Greetings my lord."

" Son, No one is here. No need for formalities."

" What was the urgency to call me here, Father?"

" Can we sit down for a while and speak?" It was more like a suggestion. Jungkook nodded and approached his father who was sitting on the bed.

" How are you doing jungkook?"

" I'm good."

" Don't pretend. I know you are having a hard time. When was the last time you visited us ?" The prince remains silent. He really did miss his father and mother but had yet to admit that. Four months ago he left the palace to visit all the packs under their empire. So the prince couldn't meet his parents.

" Since I'm going to be the emperor, I meant to have a hard time, ain't I?"

" Yes and No. Sometimes we can ignore nothing. Since you are a prince you have responsibilities and duties which cannot be ignored. I agree. But sometimes you are forcing yourself too much. You don't have to do that." The prince just nodded and his father signed.

" Did seokjin hand over the book to you."

" He did. So it was for you?" The emperor nodded.

" If you will wait I can -"

" No.  it is for you. I asked for the book for you. ." Jungkook was confused with an evident frown on his face.

" It is about the entire history of savaleer and savlar. It was really hard to get. But with the help of the royal healer, it only took two weeks ."

" You want me to read that?"

" Now I want you to keep it safe. You need that later."

" Okay. I will. Why did you call me?"

" I want you to take a break for a week. You are having too much workload that you are not taking care of your health. I will appoint another commander in your absence. You don't have to worry about that." Jungkook took a deep. If he is stubborn his father is a human version of stubbornness. So he has zero chance to go.

" Also you can visit the remaining packs after a few months. We have duties here also. "

" Alright, I understand." He stood straight and bowed. When he was about to leave, his father stopped him.

" You can expect new ones for training next week." The prince stood still and turn around.

" Why are you giving me that look? As usual, people under our territory and from outside are coming like every once in a month for training."

" I know that. But this time I can't give much attention to the new ones. I have so many works to do. Also since we had an issue with the southern wall I really have to push hard myself into that case.  The investigators from Neehilar need my help. But that doesn't mean that I won't help the new trainees. I will give directions to the general and the soldiers to train them. " His father paused for a minute.

" There is one person that I need you to train."

" Father you know that if I give training then it will be equal to everyone. There will be no space for partiality."

" I know that son, but I can't ignore this one. You know about Kim Taejun right." The prince nodded. How can he forget about the man who saved his father's life twenty-six years ago. His father was young at that time and was not an emperor. On the journey through the forest near the blue moon pack the rouges tried to attack Jihun and his men. His father was about to get killed but fortunately, Taejun met him when he was patrolling and rescued them. He is still grateful for the man.

" It is about his son. From Taejun's statement his son, Taehyung lacks so many things to be a king. That alpha has to learn about morals. So he is coming for training. Also, their pack is independent, so they need to have a good and loyal king. Please give him training jungkook."

The said prince was hardly listening to that. He was tired and was not at all interested in the topic. Of course, he is grateful to Taejun for whatever he had done in the past. But that doesn't mean that he will do these kinds of favors for him.

" Father, he saved your life in the past and I have respect for him. But I won't give his son special attention over others. It is still partiality. But I can assure you that as a commander, I and my group will turn the trainees who come for training into good personalities and a fighter. So there is no need for special attention. Our training is the best and has faith in my training team." His father can't argue with that. He bowed again and reached the door. He was about to open that.

" Stop"

He turned around. Jihun approached him.

" I believe seokjin give you the pills too." The prince nodded.

" Of course. He said that I seems really tired so he gave that to me when I was about to leave the healing center." When those words left his mouth his father had an odd expression on his face.

" It's not that jungkook." He takes two more steps toward his son.
" There is something odd about your scent." Jungkook was quite taken aback by that. He knows that he is really tired these days but does not know the reason.

Difference in my scent?

" I don't understand. What is that supposed to mean? Seokjin told me nothing about it. "

" I'm not sure. Soon after the return of seokjin, I will tell him to check. Since the healers were really busy taking care of the injured guards he couldn't find any time to check more into it. So he gave you the pills and mind-linked your mother the very next moment. "

" Mother?" His father nodded.

Instead of my father he informed that to my mother? Then it must be something personal. Maybe that's why  father is also clueless like me.  His train of thoughts soon cut off by the emperor.

" Now you really need a rest. You can discuss this with your mother tomorrow." He nodded and went out.  While walking his hand unknowingly moves to the pocket. The book was still inside the sack of the stallion. He can collect that tomorrow. Jungkook sneaked his hand inside the pocket and took the small box of pills when he reached a dark corner at the end of the hall where they were no guards.   There was a small label under the box which go unnoticed by jungkook earlier. It is an unknown language yet familiar to jungkook. He glared at the pills.

What is your  purpose?

    ***********************

Sorry for the late update guys.

How was the chapter?

What is his mother going to tell him?

Will he meet taehyung soon

What are your thoughts?

Please do vote dears
I need your support 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.2K 20
blooming love in a Mafia world no one is innocent and no one is going to survive peacefully.... Taehyung is a cold sniper under Mafia don and Jungkoo...
98.2K 3.6K 36
Taehyung is a Youtuber who do adventures things to entertain his subscribers other than that he is a sweet boy and doesn't have any idea about a mafi...
19K 969 23
Taehyung, a sweet omega, and Jungkook, a fragile alpha, share a unique bond as family friends. They reunite twice a year in their hometown Seonju. Su...
113K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...