Red ribbons || Hyunlix

נכתב על ידי SaturnYang

TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that y... עוד

ₐ/ₙ
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
~
₀₁
₀₂
₀₃
₀₄
₀₅
₀₆
₀₇
₀₈
₀₉
₁₀
₁₁
₁₂
₁₃
₁₄
₁₅
₁₆
₁₇
₁₈
₁₉
₂₀
₂₁
₂₂
₂₃
₂₄
₂₅
₂₆
₂₇
₂₈
₂₉
₃₀
₃₁
₃₂
₃₃
₃₄
₃₅
₃₆
₃₇
₃₈
₃₉
₄₀
₄₁
₄₂
₄₃
₄₄
₄₅
₄₆
₄₇
₄₈
₄₉
₅₀
₅₁
₅₂
₅₃
₅₄
₅₅
₅₆
₅₇
₅₈
₅₉
₆₁
₆₂
₆₃
₆₄
₆₅
₆₆
₆₇
₆₈
₆₉
₇₀
₇₁
₇₂
₇₃
₇₄
₇₅
₇₆
₇₇
₇₈
₇₉
₈₀
₈₁
₈₂
₈₃
₈₄
₈₅
₈₆
₈₇
₈₈
₈₉
₉₀
₉₁
₉₂
₉₃
₉₄
A/N

₆₀

1.9K 97 18
נכתב על ידי SaturnYang

They didn't expected it to be this fucking hard.

Changbin and Jeongin knew Hyunjin was a little stubborn and dramatic, but oh lord, taking care of a tired Hyunjin was harder than taking care of a hyper energetic one.

Jeongin groaned while trying to take off the olders shirt, cursing under his breath when the male kept squirming and whining.

"For fucks shake, Changbin get in the fucking bathroom!" he shouted, trying to take the older's head out the fucking shrit, his hair getting more messy than before.

"No fucking way. I don't want to see his naked ass!" Changbin screamed back, cleaning the room. "Fucking idiot, then why were you runing with him four years ago ASS NAKED IN THE FUCKING HALLWAYS OF THE SCHOOL WHILE SLAPING IT?!"

"We were drunk, Jesus"

"Get your ass here until I don't rip it off your body"

Jeongin was pissed.. and it scared Changbin, making him walk into the room with a hand over his eyes, looking subtly from the crack of his ring and middle finger.

"Hold him still" Changbin did as told, placing his hand on Hyunjin's torso and rubbing his back to calm him down with his other hand wile staring at the ceiling.

Jeongin finally managed to pull the shirt off the male, now crouching down and pulling his pants along with underwear.

"God damn, he's truly gifted" Jeongin muttered while tossing the clothes in the basket.

Changbin yelped, taking his hands off Hyunjin and covering his eyes while turning around. "Why did you look at his dick—"

"What was I supposed to do, it was literally in front of my eyes" Jeongin hissed, turning on the water after taking off his shirt.

"I'm out of here. Do whatever you can but I will not help you clean him" Changbin said, waving his hand while leaving the room and closing the door after him.

"Bastard" Jeongin muttered, sighing when he heard sniffles again.

Turning around he stared at Hyunjin crying, his eyes traveling down his torso.

There were so many scars on his body, especially chest and upper stomach. The younger one smiled sadly, helping Hyunjin step into the shower.

He checked the temperature, humming when the water was just perfect, he stepped in the shower too, Hyunjin instantly leaning into Jeongin's body.

They sat under the shower a few minutes, letting the water pour over them as Jeongin hugged the older, listening to his soft cries.

"We missed his birthday, Innie. I missed the opportunity to ask him to be my boyfriend because that bastard took him from me" Hyunjin muttered, choking on a sob of pain while talking.

"I know.." Jeongin muttered, taking the shampoo and pouring a good amount in his palm before washing the males hair.

When he felt Hyunjin step closer, their chests now touching and feeling the weak arms around his torso, the younger pursed his lips, flashbacks from five years ago flashing in his mind.

***

*first week of Amsalja*

His cries echoed in the hall along with the grunts of the others that kept punching and kicking him.

Holding his head while squeezing his eyes shut and crouching in a small ball, Jeongin counted the seconds, trying to focus on that instead of the growing pain all over his body.

As the time passed and pain started getting worse, Jeongin lost count, trying to keep his cries as silent as possible.

Will they ever stop? They usually take only a few minutes to beat me.

"This is what you get for being so fucking insufferable." One of them said before kicking him in the stomach, making the maknae fall on his knees while holding his stomach.

"Hey!" He heard a voice shout from the end of the hall. Was it from the end of the hall? Did he hear it or it was all in his head?

They stopped, looking towards the person who shouted. "The fuck are you doing there, huh?"

"Shit" one of them whispered.

Jeongin opened his eyes but he didn't manage to look around him before yelping and gasping as he felt the cold liquid being poured over his head.

They started laughing and running away, the plastic cup falling beside him.

A sob escaped his throat, making him cover his mouth as he cried louder.

Why is it always me?

Why am I the target?

Am I the problem?

He heard rushed footsteps getting closer to him. He curled more into the ball, waiting for the hits again but instead of the rough and harsh touches he felt a gentle hand touch his shoulder.

"Hey" a soft voice said "Are you okay?"

Jeongin shook his head, sobbing when he felt the growing pain on his stomach and shivering.

The person crouched beside him sighed before helping him get up. "I'm Hyunjin," the boy said, holding a hand in front of him.

The younger took a few steps back, his back meeting the wall. "Please don't hurt me" he whispered, wiping his face.

He looked at his sleeve, it had light brown stains... they poured iced coffee.

"I will not. I promise. Where's your room?" Hyunjin asked, keeping his distance from the younger boy to not scare him.

"Don' have one" he muttered, silent tears rolling down his cheeks as the pain washed over him.

"Would you like to come with me? Take a shower and some medicine?" Hyunjin offered in a soft voice, taking a step closer.

Jeongin looked at Hyunjin, his vision blurry. But he felt a sort of... comfort? He just felt he was safe.

He nodded shyly, trying to stay on his feet with by leaning on the wall. Hyunjin saw it and walked slowly in front of him. He crouched down a little "Jump" he muttered, Jeongin hesitating before doing it.

"I'm sticky and wet with coffee" "It's okay"

Hyunjin carried Jeongin to his room, hering his sobs of pain and feeling the boy's tears on his shoulder.

When they arrived in Hyunjin's room, he walked them to his bathroom, putting Jeongin on the counter. The younger wiped his eyes, his vision clearing slightly.

Hyunjin started rummaging in the closets, muttering a small 'aha' when he found what he searched.

He filled a cup with water and placed it in Jeongin's hand along with some painkillers.

After Jeongin calmed down and stopped crying Hyunjin started speaking again.

"I will take off your shirt and pants only, to help you wash, okay?"

Jeongin nodded, knowing damn well he will not be capable of doing it on his own.

Hyunjin took off Jeongin's t-shirt, his hands immediately going to cover his stomach. "Could you please unbuckle your belt?"

Doing as he was told, Jeongin unbuckled his belt and Hyunjin helped him pull his trousers down.

He started panicking when Hyunjin took his shirt off and turned on the water.

Why did he undress?

His eyes widened when he looked at the boy's back, staring at each scar in shock.

"What happened to your back?" He couldn't hold back the question, his hand reaching to touch the scarred skin but pulling his hand back. "10 years of living on the streets" Hyunjin muttered, turning around and helping Jeongin get in the shower.

"Sit down and close your eyes" Hyunjin instructed, letting the water pour over Jeongin's head and body.

"Why were they beating you?" the older asked as he washed Jeongin's hair, relaxing the boy with the way he massaged his scalp.

"I don't know. It's been the same everyday since I got here" "I can see" he heard Hyunjin mutter, making him very aware of the way his body looked.

Full of bruises.

"I'm Jeongin by the way. Yang Jeongin"

"Wait. You're the future director's son?!" Hyunjin stopped washing the boy's body, looking at him shocked. "Unfortunately yes"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

88.2K 2.4K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is 💀 read at your own risk b...
27K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
93K 3.7K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...