The bad guys in: The mystery...

By BiancaSantana880

as you know my last bad guy fnanf story was such a huge hit.... it's be awhile but someone asked to make anot... More

Nine years later
Special thanks
The fazabear file
night at fazbear's pizzeria
Toy animatronics
Technical glitch
Heart to heart
Silver eyes
Silver eyes: part 2
Twisted ones
Twisted ones: part two
Return of the toy animatronics
The fourth closet
Fourth closet: circus baby
Forth closet: the final act
Circus baby's pizza place
Chomper's
Mayhem at chomper's
Willy's wonderland
Willy's wonderland pt 2
Fazbear frights: 2
The end of the fazbear case

Fazbear frights

232 7 2
By BiancaSantana880

It was later that day the bad guys were getting close to solving the fazbear's case.

After some sleep and a quick cup of coffee, they were in the kitchen table discussing fazbear world.

Princess was a bit odd about an amusement park she never heard of.

"So let me get this straight, fazbear has an amusement where you think afton is keeping functional animatronics" princess asked.

"Yes...that's right princess" snake says.

"It's so cute when she uses big words" shark cooed, although she's grown, everything princess does is still cute.

"So even if your theory is true, how are you going to stop them, you can't stop a dozen of animatronics all at once"

Wolf then smiles eagerly as he cups princess hand.

"But that's the thing princess...we can, we did it before, we can do it now, since webs found something to destroy the animatronics"

Webs took over and pulls out her laptop, showing digital blueprints of something.

"You see There's this thing called the introns negative G virus and if I can crack the code and log it into the database of the system that controls the animatronics maybe I can shut them down for good"

"It's exactly we got nothing left to lose" wolf says.

"I don't know, could we really take that chance"

"What choice do we have" snake says, "if we don't do this the whole nightmare could start over again with kids getting kidnapped and getting put in animatronics point is we could destroy the animatronics or risk everything, either way, we're putting an end to this"

"But can we really do this...it seems really risky" princess wasn't so sure about coming again, till snake turn his head to her.

"Hey if we don't finish this, then afton's work could start over again...are you ready princess"

She see snake touching her hand and she looks at him to see he was smiling with sincere and comfort.

"Well it is for the children in the neighborhood, it could put a end to afton's kidnapping and slaughter...let's do this"

Great...we leave now...I'll call Diane and see if she can help us" wolf says as he pulls out his phone.

And as the others get up to leave when a thought came to princess mind.

"Something doesn't seem to add up" princess says as snake looks at her with concern.

"What's that princess"

"If afton is dead that what is controlling his animatronics i mean they couldn't be working on their own by the ghost of afton...unless?"

"Unless?" Snake asked.

"Unless...someone else is controlling them"

"Princess you don't mean?"

"Yes snake...someone is working for afton...so be prepared what we're dealing with is an copycat avenging afton"

That night they arrived at fazbear's amusement park: fazbear's world.

It was how they imagined, the logo with Freddy  Bonnie Chica and foxy but the color is faded, broad shredded and tore apart and foxy's hook hand is missing.

"Well here we are, the nightmare of animatronics" snake said.

Then when they entered inside, they noticed a mysterious and familiar figure, searching the park with a flashlight.

But when they got a closer look they panicked for it was the chief.

"Huh?" The chief was surprised to see them.

"Chief?" Wolf shout but the chief was upset to see them.

"Oh great, it's you guys" She growled.

"Chief...what are you doing here" wolf asked.

"I brought her here" just then Diane came in, not as the crimson paw but as the governor in normal clothes.

"What? Why?"

"I figured you we could use a pair of extra hands and the chief has been watching these grounds, we could use her"

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa" the chief examined, "you knew they were coming"

"Yeah because we came so far to cracking this case unlike you" wolf spat at the chief.

"Hey" the chief got offended and marched up towards him then princess got between them, pulling them apart.

"Oy! Let's just come down ok...wolf yes you guys did solved this case but there's no such thing as not wanting help, we could use the chief"

Wolf was about to say something when he saw princess hypnotizing him with her cutism.

"Ugh ok princess...but I'm only doing this for you"

They all walked inside the abandoned amusement park, they find an old fazbear world pizzeria.

The floor had a 80s retro design but the colors Were fading away, party hats, utensils and plates were scattered around the floor, chairs were flat on the ground and one table looked like it has been flipped.

There was food scattered everywhere, leftover birthday cake pizza fries cooked and tossed salad from the make your own salad bar, the chief was going through the room with her flashlight scanning the area.

"Ok we'll split up into groups, shark you keep an eye on princess" wolf says.

"Rodger that" shark wraps his arms around princess but snake was against it.

"No no no no, no way wolf, I don't think so" snake spat.

"Oh boy this again" wolf rolled his eyes in annoyance as the two started to argue.

"I don't trust him watching princess, for all we know he could lose her like he did before"

"Will you relax, it's going to be fine"

After a few arguments, the team split up, shark and princess were checking out the prize counter.

Shark looks over the counter and his face lights up when he sees a candy bar marked: Bonnie bites.

"Yes" he picks it up and was about to take a bite when princess stops him.

Shark? What are you doing" princess asked.

"What? There's no one here to stop us, it's been a while since I ate"

"Shark don't eat that, you don't know where that's been"

"Come on princess, it's just a candy bar"

"That's years old"

"Come on princess what's one bite going to hurt anyone"

Then he sees a stick of moldy butter, "how could they passed those as snacks" princess says.

Meanwhile wolf and snake were in the security office as webs was working on the computer, she was close to breaking the code.

"I just think your being a little hard on shark" wolf says.

"Oh...I'm being hard on shark...in case you have forgotten how many times princess got kidnapped"

"You're being paranoid"

"I just isn't think it's a good idea to leave princess in shark's hands...for all we know, he's getting distracted and princess is kidnapped"

"Snake relax, I'm sure it's fine"

But things were about to get dangerous, when in the arcade cove, something was watching princess and shark.

Shake was playing one of those crane games and he won a stuffed tiger for princess.

"Oh thanks shark" princess takes the stuffed animal but something was on her mind.

"Hey shark"

"Yes princess"

"Why is snake being so hard for you"

Shark turned red, feeling embarrassed, then he turns around facing her, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh yeah I guess he's still mad about me losing you and you getting kidnapped"

"What, he's still mad, but I told him multiple times it wasn't your fault and I forgive you, he should forgive you too, ugh he always does this,  he's always so overprotective"

"Yeah that because he cares about you, he just wants to protect you"

"Well I always appreciate you guys looking after her, protecting me but you guys now I'm not a little girl anymore right"

"Yeah we know princess but the thing is...you have been such a good impact to us, your been so important to us, if anything were to happened to you, we don't know what we do"

Princess was touched by shark, "oh shark...that's really sweet of you to say"

Princess then hugs shark embracing, shark returns the hug back.

Room for One More-

Then princess noticed something moving behind the stage curtains.

"Oy, I think I see something" princess approach the stage as shark checks out the shelf filled with stuffed animals.

But when princess peeks through the curtains when  jumps out Creepy, puppetlike dolls wearing tutus and white face masks that have two small eyeholes and a large mouth called the Minireena.

"AH" princess screams alert shark.

"Princess"

He saw Minireena on princess, trying to bite her with their razor teeth.

He ran to save her when two Minireena pulling a streamer to trip him.

"Whoa" he feel the more Minireenas knocked the shelf on top of him.

"AH" he tries to push the shelf off when he sees the Minireenas carrying princess and taking her away.

"OY LET ME GO, HELP, SHARK HELP, SHARK"

"PRINCESS" he tries to reach out for her when she disappeared into the darkness.

"No" shark sulks, he failed to protect princess again.

Just then wolf and the others came running and they helped push the shelf.

"Shark what happened?" Wolf asked then he and snake looked for princess.

"Where's princess?" Snake asked.

Shark was still in shock, he looks down in shame.

" this tiny ballerinas took her"

"Ballerinas? You mean Minireenas, where did they take her" snake asked as he was steamed.

"I tried to save her...but they got the jump on me...they were everywhere" shark was broken inside then snake gets up to his face.

"Hey hey, shark, you can blame yourself later but I need to find...so tell me where they took her" snake asked.

Then shark point to a door that leads to a party room.

Snake enters inside, princess wakes up in a dark room, she feels scared, she gets up then she sees a box decorated like a gift.

She approach the strange box and then it started to play a strange

Then out jumps the puppet, "AH" princess falls back when she bumps into the puppet.

She hits the wall as she tries to back away from the puppet, it's beady eyes stare at her, princess was shaking and she felt her heart beating at a high rate, it's face leans in closer to her, princess winced her face turned to the left when the puppet puts his claws out to princess face, then he strokes her face, causing princess to flinched then it tries to scratch princess, when she kicks him away then she quickly gets up to run, but the puppet beats her to the door, scattering on four and shutting the door.

Princess runs away from him and grabs a chair to defend herself with.

And when she swings the chair at the puppet, but the puppet cuts the chair, princess covers herself and looks away from the attack.

When She heard a slasher noise, "huh" she looks to see the puppet stopped and a knife was  shown through his torso.

It was revealed that snake came to the rescue, he grabbed a knife and stabbed the puppet.

Then he wraps his tail around the puppet's neck and starts strangling it then he crushed it, breaks it with a chair then pulls its chip out of the puppet's head.

And once the puppet was gone for good, snake approach princess, checking her for any injuries.

"Princess are you ok, did it hurt you"

"No snake I'm fine, I'm ok"

"Good" he smiles then they walked back with the others.

"Well I got here"

"So Now what do we do" webs asked.

"We continue with the plan, webs have you cracked the code yet" wolf asked.

"Yes...now I just need to hack into the animatronics database and  our problems will be over...I just need to find the database"

"Well we'll just have to cover for you when this animatronics attack us" wolf says.

"Ok we'll scan the place, keeping an eye out for any animatronics and since shark can't be trusted, chief you'll keep an eye on princess" snake said.

"What" the chief was shocked when shark looks down in guilt.

"Why me" she asked.

"Because 1.  It's obvious shark can't look after princess and 2.  We need someone to look after her and your the bodyguard for that job"

The chief growls as she crosses her arms in anger then princess step up.

"Snake...shark didn't mean to lose me you know that right, he tried his best"

"My mind is made up princess" then snake and the others left with princess alone with the chief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 81 16
Gwendolyn Murphy gets fired from her job so applies for a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza as a night guard. She meets her unexpected co-worker Mike, and...
32.6K 701 27
Izuku Yagi, son of All Might and Magnetic, neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and childhood friends. He didn't have a quirk, that's a...
45.4K 1.1K 38
You have been working in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a few weeks now, thanks to a dare from a friend. Working in that child-friendly place wa...
9.2K 362 71
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Known for its mysterious cases of murder. A group consisting of 5 people go to the infamous place asking for a job for the...