му σмєgα | αтєєz / тχт

By ColourBlind_Yeoja

[COMPLETE] An alpha lives along with his five brothers. The six omegas, who are also siblings, are as powerfu... More

ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ
ιηтяσ∂υ¢тιση тσ тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ρт.1
ιηтяσ∂υ¢тιση тσ тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ρт.2
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
¢нαρтєя 2 тнє ѕєαя¢н ƒσя σмєgαѕ
¢нαρтєя 3 ƒσυη∂ уσυ (ωσσѕαη) [м]
¢нαρтєя 4 уσυ'яє мιηє (уєσηвιη) [м]
¢нαρтєя 5 уσυ ¢αη'т єѕ¢αρє (тαєgуυ)[м]
¢нαρтєя 6 уσυя ρυηιѕнмєηт (ѕєσηgנσσηg) [м]
¢нαρтєя 7 яєтυяηιηg вα¢к
ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ !!
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ.....
¢нαρтєя 8 ¢σηƒєѕѕιση
¢нαρтєя 9 тнє ρяσρσѕαℓ
¢нαρтєя 10 тαηgℓє∂
¢нαρтєя 11 α¢¢єρт
¢нαρтєя 12 тнє ωє∂∂ιηg
¢нαρтєя 13 ѕтαℓкє∂ ву αℓρнαѕ
¢нαρтєя 14 αв∂υ¢тє∂
ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
¢нαρтєя 15 α ηєω вєgιηηιηg (єριℓσgυє)

¢нαρтєя 1 тнє ƒιяѕт мєєт

1.4K 44 3
By ColourBlind_Yeoja

An alpha was sleeping peacefully on his king sized cozy bed until he felt someone shaking him.

San's Bedroom :

He groans and turns to the other side. The other alpha opened the curtains of his room's window. The sunlight falls on his face and he covers his face with his palms preventing the sunlight from falling on his face.

San: Yah ! Joongie hyung please let me sleep .

Hongjoong: No ! Get your ass up from the bed it's already 9 in the morning, dad would be angry if you won't show up at the dining room to have breakfast with the others .

San quickly jumps off the bed and rushes to the bathroom to get freshen up which makes the elder giggle .

Hongjoong: Come down within 15 mins , alright ?

San: Yea sure hyung !

Hongjoong exists the room and goes to the dining room directly. He greets his parents and siblings.

Soo Jong: Good morning son.

Hongjoong: Morning dad, good morning moms and Bros.

The others: Good morning hyung.

Hyun Joo and Hye Kyo: Good morning dear.

Hyun Joo: Where's San ?

Hongjoong: He'll be here within 10 mins.

Soobin: Hyung gets up really late, he's such a baby-

Gets cut off by San.

San: Who is a baby ? huh ?

Soobin: O-oh hyung go-good morning.

San: Soobinnie whom did you call a baby just now ?

Soobin: Oh I called Beomgyu a baby ! Yes I called him a baby, right gyu ?

Beomgyu: What no you-

Soobin stamps his feet and glares at him.

Beomgyu: Yes y-yes he called me a baby hyung !

San: Is it so ?
*Eying them suspiciously*

Mingi: Forget about it Sannie. Let's have breakfast.

San:Fine hyung.

The elders laugh at their children's silliness.

They all were having their breakfast when Jongho spoke.

Jongho: Hey Mingi hyung shall we go for hunting tonight ?

Mingi: Sure. What about you guys ?

The others: We will come along with you.

Jongho: Great. We will be leaving at 7 tonight.

Soo Jong: Make sure to return back early. Don't be late, ok ?

Soobin: Sure dad.

Hye Kyo: Hongjoonie please take care of them and your self.

Hongjoong: Sure mom. Don't worry I wouldn't let anything happen to them.

Hye Kyo just gives a smile.

~On the other hand~

At Amethyst Kingdom

The omega woke up from his sleep and hears the birds chirping outside. He freshens up and goes to his younger brother's room. He sees his brother still sleeping peacefully while snoring loudly.

Wooyoung's room:

He grabs the younger's blanket. The younger groans loudly.

Yeonjun: Hyung !

Wooyoung: What ?!

Yeonjun: I want to sleep for 5 more mins

Wooyoung: Get your ass up right now or I'mma kick you off the bed bed like I did the other day.

Yeonjun's eyes shot open and he sits down on his bed quickly.

Yeonjun: I'm awake, ok, now you can go so that I can go back to sleep-

Wooyoung: What did you say ?!

Wooyoung was about to kick Yeonjun when Seonghwa entered the room.

Seonghwa: Ok Woo that's enough. And Yeonjunnie get freshened up quickly. We have to go, dad's waiting for you and later he has to go, right ?

Yeonjun: Wait, where is dad going ?

Seonghwa looks at Yeonjun in disbelief.

Wooyoung: Yeonjunnie don't you remember ? Dad told us that he would be going to the human world to find some important resources which our kingdom is lacking right now ?!

Yeonjun: I-I remember it hyung, sorry I'll be there in 10 mins.

Wooyoung and Seonghwa leave his room.

Wooyoung: Hyung, he is very lazy. How would his life be if he continues these things.

Seonghwa: Yah ! Don't behave as if you don't do these sh*ts okay, Yeonjun got this habit from you. But I'm amazed that from the past few days you have been very punctual. What's the reason Woo ?

Wooyoung: It's nothing Hyung.

Seonghwa just hums in response and they both go to the dining room.

Wooyoung's POV

How in the world would I tell him that I've been feeling aroused every morning for no reason and that's the cause for me not sleeping till late in the morning.

End of Wooyoung's POV

They both reach the dining room and see that their parents and siblings were already seated.

They greeted their parents and siblings. Just when they were about to be seated Yeonjun came running down the stairs.

Yeonjun: Good morning everyone.

The others: Good morning.
He takes a seat and then they started eating.

Woo Sung: Seonghwa, the responsibility of the kingdom has been passed on to you, you should take a very good care of it along with yourself. Alright ?

Seonghwa: Yes dad. I will. Umm dad today I'll be taking my brothers to have training in the woods, can I ?

Woo Sung: Sure.

Shin Hye: Hwa please take care of your brothers.

Seonghwa: Alright mom.

Woo Sung: Why should he take care of them, They should learn to take care of themselves, right kids?

The boys: Yes dad.

Woo Sung: Ok I'm done, I'll be leaving now. Take care of yourselves.

The others: Sure your highness.

They all laugh. Then they bid goodbye to the king.

The wives: Have a safe journey dear.

Woo Sung: Sure.

~Time skip~

At 7pm

San and the others were walking through the woods in search of the preys in their wolf forms. Hongjoong pauses when he smells some other wolves nearby.

Hongjoong: Guys I can smell some other wolves nearby, be cautious.

The others: Ok hyung.They started walking further then halted when the scent of the other wolves got stronger. They hid behind the bush and saw a pack of wolves

Soobin: Don't tell these are ..

Mingi: Yes they are Omegas.

San groans in pain when he felt his body heating up. The others look at him a bit worried.

Jongho: We have to leave from here, or esle even we will lose control of our body.

Soobin: We have to take San hyung back as soon-

He couldn't complete his sentence when he felt his rut kicking in as well. He howls loudly and it echoes through the forest.

Beomgyu stayed silent the whole time. Finally he let out a loud groan and fell on his knees when he couldn't control himself anymore.

Hongjoong: Don't tell me he is also having a rut.

Jongho: Unfortunately yes he is.

Mingi: But how ? How can he have a rut when he is still not in the stage of mating.

Hongjoong: His body had matured rapidly and that's the cause of him having rut so early.

Jongho: We have to hurry up hyung !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote for the chapters and comment ur opinions on this chapter.

Bye bye take care
Stay healthy ^⁠_⁠^
See u in next chapter.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Date : 30 December 2022
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 17.1K 48
Kim Taehyung is the last Male Omega to ever exist in the whole world, he lives with his Sub-Alpha and Dom-Alpha siblings Kim Seokjin and Kim Kahashi...
166K 9.7K 50
In a world where you are defined by your rank, two souls struggle to come to grips with who they really are. Neither feel like they truly belong. Nei...
430K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
130K 10.1K 37
Alpha Kim Taehyung's mate is Human Kim Seokjin? A world where werewolves and humans coexist with each other but aren't explicitly allowed to date bec...