¢нαρтєя 2 тнє ѕєαя¢н ƒσя σмєgαѕ

On the other side

Wooyoung and his brothers were being trained by Seonghwa when they sensed some other wolves nearby.

Wooyoung: Hyung can you smell it too ?

Seonghwa: Yes I can.

The others: We can smell it too.

Yeonjun: It's coming from that direction. Let's go-

He couldn't complete his sentence when He heard a loud growl.

Yunho: Do you guys hear it ?

Yeosang: Yeah and it's from the same direction from where the scent of the other wolves are coming.

Seonghwa: Quick we have to return back, Woo is losing control! We have to leave this place as soon as possible or it won't be good for us.

Kai: But how ? We'll be surrounded by the other wolves if we make a move.

Yeonjun: We have no time to think of something else, we have to hurry back.

Yunho: But we have to go in that direction to return back and the pack of wolves are right around in that area itself.

Seonghwa: We don't have any choice we have to go, just be cautious alright ?

The others nod and they turned to their wolf form and started running to that direction.

As they were getting closer and closer they could hear the grunts and growls getting louder and louder.

Yeosang: Guys they are near.

Yeonjun: We Have to make sure that they won't notice us.

They all nod in agreement but unfortunately Wooyoung let out a painful growl which caught the attention of the other pack of wolves. The three wolves from the other pack slowly walked towards their directions.

Yunho: Sh*t ! We're caught and we're not even in a position to fight what should we do ?

Seonghwa: Guys run quickly.

They started running to the opposite direction with full speed and the other three wolves quickened their pace to chase after them.

Hongjoong: Oh no. We have to catch up with San, Gyu and Bin. Quickly.

Hongjoong along with Mingi and Jongho follow the others.
.
.
.

They kept running but unfortunately they ran in different directions and got split up .

Seonghwa: Oh no, where the hell did Woo, Jun and Tae go ?

Yeosang: I have no idea hyung-

Yeosang got cut of when they saw three wolves running towards them.

Seonghwa: Yunho, Yeosang and Kai, go search for Woo and the others I'll handle them.

Yunho: But hyung-

Seonghwa: I said GO !

Yunho and the others obey him and ran in search of their brothers.

Hongjoong: Mingi and Jongho go and search for San and the others, I'll handle it here quick.

Mingi and Jongho: Take care of yourself hyung.

Hongjoong: I will.

Mingi and Jongho run in search of them.

Seonghwa took the chance and leaped on Hongjoong. Hongjoong struggled to get rid of him but was finally sucessful in throwing him off.

Due to the force Seonghwa hit his body on the tree and blood dripped from his mouth. But he got up and growled loudly and attacked him again but..

Hongjoong easily dodged it and the next moment Seonghwa was pressed down on the ground with Hongjoong hovering above him.

Hongjoong: Where did the others go ?

Seonghwa: I don't know. It all happened because of your pack.

Seonghwa struggled to get away from him and Hongjoong just chuckled looking at him.

Hongjoong: Look at yourself, you're being manhandled by another wolf even after being the head of the pack.

Seonghwa: It's just a matter of time and then you'll be lying lifeless, I'm going to kill you with my own claws.

Hongjoong: Aw, I'm scared.*Gets closer to the older's ears* But trust me instead of getting scared, I'm turned on by your actions and words. So hun, better be careful with your actions I'm already manhandling you, but if you do something further, I won't be able to control myself and might as well do much more than just manhandling.

Seonghwa's eyes widens and he kicked Hongjoong accidentally. Hongjoong let out a painful groan and fell on the other side, Seonghwa took the opportunity and ran away.

Hongjoong: How dare you ! Once I catch you, I'll make sure that you won't be able walk for days.

Hongjoong returned to his human form and slowly stood up.

Hongjoong: I've been hiding this agressive and psychopathic side of mine from the others. But you dare to awaken the beast inside me, You have to pay for it and- ugh I ne-need help. I'm going to ha-have a heat and he's the reason for it. He will suffer alot because he's the reason of my erection and my miserable condition. Just wait.

Hongjoong returned to his wolf form and ran in the direction where Seonghwa ran. He knew that he would find Seonghwa sooner or later because he can recognise his scent.
.
.
.
.

Mingi: Where did they go ?

Jongho: Hyung I'm not even able to smell them anywhere.

Mingi: I hope they're alright. Hey can you smell Hongjoong's fragrance ?

Jongho: Unfortunately no. Wait- does that mean..

Mingi: Yes he's aslo having a heat.

Jongho: Hyung we have to find them as soon as possible or I don't know what would happen. I'm not worried about my brothers but I'm more worried for the Omegas they were chasing. I hope they don't do something to the Omegas.

Mingi: Hurry up we have to find them as soon as possible.
.
.
.
.

Yunho: Yah, Yeosang did you find any trace about them?

Yeosang: Nah. I'm worried hyung. What if something happened to them. And I'm damn sure that the other pack of wolves were of alphas.

Kai: No, if it's true, then it wouldn't be good for hyungs because alphas are very agressive and they can go to any extent when it comes to mating.

Yeosang: You are way more intelligent when compared to your age.

Yunho: Till where would have the alphas chased them ?

Yeosang: To get the answer we first need to find Seonghwa hyung.

Yunho: F**king Sh*t I hope Hwa hyung is alright.

Kai: I hope he is alright.

.
.
.
.
.

Seonghwa: Dang it ! I'm not able to find the others at all.

Seonghwa hears the footsteps getting closer.

Seonghwa: H*ly Sh*t did he find me ?

~~~~~~

See y'all in the next chapter.

Plz vote for the chapters.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Date : 8 May 2023
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞