ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

Alpha's Family

Hongjoong is the crown prince as he is the eldest among all of the siblings. All the brothers are very powerful but Beomgyu, Soobin and San need to be cautious while using their abilities as their power becomes uncontrollable. Even Hongjoong has the same problem but it is unnoticed by others as he is good at covering it up. San, Hongjoong and Soobin along with Mingi are the only ones who get ruts and heats very often as they are already in the stage of mating. From past few days Beomgyu has been feeling horny but he didn't know the reason and he never spoke about it with his brothers also. None of the brothers have a mate, all of them are single. San, soobin, Jongho and Beomgyu inherited their father's surname while Mingi and Hongjoong inherited their mother's.

Omegas's family

Seonghwa is the crown prince as he is the eldest. The king was worried because none of his sons were alphas and he thought that only an alpha is worthy of taking care of the kingdom. But after seeing Seonghwa, Yunho and the others he realised that even an omega can take care of the kingdom very well. He had five wives and seven sons altogether. The first wife gave birth to Seonghwa, second wife gave birth to Yunho, third wife gave birth to Yeosang, fourth wife gave birth Wooyoung, Yeonjun and Taehyun and the last wife gave birth to Heuning Kai.

~•~•~•~

Please vote for the chapters and comment ur opinions on this chapter.

Bye bye take care ~~~
Stay healthy ^⁠_⁠^
See u in the first chapter.

Date : March 30 2023