¢нαρтєя 14 αв∂υ¢тє∂

The next day

It has been 2 weeks since these events but still the Amethyst princes were clueless about those suspicious alphas.

At the palace

The princes had decided to keep a meeting in Hongjoong's chamber to discuss something.

"So I guess you know why we called for a meeting. Right?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yes. We do." The others replied.

"Hyung, you want us to inform our parents that they are pregnant. Right?" Soobin asks wanting to be confirmed about the reason.

Hongjoong nods his head.

"When are we going to inform them tough?" This time San was the one to ask.

"How about telling them when we sit for breakfast." Yunho advices.

"Good idea, is it alright for you guys?" Hongjoong asks making sure that the others were comfortable with the idea.

The others nod to ensure Hongjoong.

"Ok so it's decided." Hongjoong says.

A knock was heard on the door.

"Come in." Seonghwa was the one to say it. Hongjoong just smiled at him.

The maid entered their room and bowed to them to show respect.

"Princes, you are called for breakfast. His majesty and highnesses are waiting for you." She informs.

"Ok we'll be there in 5 minutes. Thank you for reminding. You may go now." Mingi says to the maid who bowed again before exiting the room.

"Shall we go?" Jongho asks.

They nodded before walking out of the chamber.

Yeonjun seemed nervous while walking down the unending hallway. Soobin notices it and intertwined their hand, giving it a squeeze to assure him.

Yeonjun looked at him and smiled. His nervousness seemed to fade away slowly.

After what felt like forever, they finally reached the dining room. They take their seats before greeting their parents.

Seonghwa eyed everyone and they nodded.

"Um.. your majesty and highnesses. I have to inform you all something." Seonghwa says getting a bit tensed.

"You don't have to call us so formally, you all can just address us the way you address your parents." The king says smiling.

"Dad, mom's I want to tell you that I'm pregnant." Seonghwa looked a bit more tensed after saying it.

The King and the Queens were suprised by the sudden confession.

"Really?!" The king and the queens asked in unison.

Seonghwa nods his head while still having his head hung low.

The queens immediately got up from their chairs, approached Seonghwa and embraced him in a tight loving hug.

"I was waiting for this moment." Queen Hye Kyo tells.

The others smiled at the scene now that they were confirmed that nothing bad will happen.

"Mom, Wooyoung's pregnant as well." San says.

The queens looked at him with Joyous eyes.

"Even Yeonjun's pregnant." Soobin says.

"Taehyun as well." Beomgyu was the last one to inform.

"Come here, the three of you." They both said pointing towards Wooyoung, Yeonjun and Taehyun.