¢нαρтєя 11 α¢¢єρт

At the Topaz Kingdom

The princes were in their chambers waiting for the Amethyst Kingdom's reply when they were told by the guards that the King wanted to meet them.

They knew the reason and excitedly went to meet their father at their his chamber.

"Good evening." They greeted their parents.

"Good evening." They greeted back.

So we got the reply from the Amethyst Kingdom. It is written that the princes have asked for some time. Os we have to wait for another reply.

The princes smiles faded but nevertheless they knew that it isn't easy for the Amethyst Kingdom as well.

"Alright dad." They said before bowing and walking away.

"Thank God they didn't accept the proposal." Mingi says

"Why are you so worked up about them?" San says.

"I just don't like them." Mingi simply says.

"Oh really, let's see." San says challenging Mingi.

"I'm with Mingi." Jongho says being anti-romamtic as usual.

"Ok so if you both fall in love with one of them except mine, then you'll have do as I say for a week." San smirks.

"Alright deal." Both Jongho and Mingi said in unison as they were way more confident about not falling in love with one of those alphas.

.......

At the Amethyst Kingdom

As soon as it was dawn, the princes rushed to meet their father to declare their decision.

At their father's room

"Good morning." They all greeted their parents.

"Good morning." Their parents replied back.

"So what brought all of you here so early in the morning. I heard that you came to meet me the previous night." The king said.

"Dad we've made our decision. We accept this marriage proposal." Seonghwa tells his dad about their decision.

"That's great. But I hope you're not doing it to make me. Because I don't want you all to be unhappy with your married life." Their dad replied.

"No dad we're doing it for our own happiness as well." Yunho says politely defending Seonghwa as well.

The King looked over to his other sons and found them smiling sweetly nodding their heads. The king smiled as well.

"Ok then I'll send another reply stating that you all accepted the marriage proposal." The King says.

He then orederd one of his guards to send the reply accepting the marriage proposal to the Topaz Kingdom.

"So, it's decided they'll be visiting our palace this Sunday." Their father says enthusiastically.

On the other hand

At the Topaz Kingdom

The princes were sitting in Hongjoong's chambers and there Mingi and San were making bets which the others seemed to enjoy.

Then they hear a knock on the door followed by a voice.

"Princes, His Majesty wants to see you all in his chambers right away." The voice said.

"Okay, we will be there in a minute." Hongjoong replied and they hear footsteps fading away.

"Let's go." Hongjoong said getting up from his bed and walked out followed by his brothers.

му σмєgα | αтєєz / тχт On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara