¢нαρтєя 15 α ηєω вєgιηηιηg (єριℓσgυє)

Yeonjun's POV

I was slowly gaining my consciousness. But I could see nothing, absolutely nothing. Everything is pitch black. Am I blindfolded? Where the hell am I?

Where are the others?! I was having so many questions running around my mind when I hear footsteps approaching me.

Within a snap of second, my blindfold was pulled off.

End of Yeonjun's POV

Third person's POV

Yeonjun blinked his eyes several times so that he could adjust to the sudden flick of light falling right into his eyes.

"Are you alright?!" Yeosang's voice rings to his ears.

"Yea I'm fine..." Before Yeonjun could finish his sentence he was cut off.

"Enough of your talks." A voice spoke rudely.

The omegas looked at the direction from where the voice was heard.

They saw 8 unfamiliar faces but then realised that those were the same alphas they were encountering regularly.

"You?!" The omegas spoke in unison.

They couldn't do anything defensive as their hands were tightly tied by ropes.

"Suprised?!" One of the alphas spoke up before laughing like a maniac.

"Who the hell are you guys and why have you brought us here?" Yunho shouted.

A slap landed on his face which made his lips bleed.

"Lower your tone!" The alpha warns.

"You Guys can keep fighting but I want something else." One of the alphas caught their attention.

"And what is it boss?" Another alpha asked.

"I want him." He says pointing to Yeosang.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Seonghwa raised his voice.

"What am I talking about?" He said before walking towards Yeosang.

"Ugh!" Yeosang groaned in pain.

He gripped Yeosang's hair tightly and made him stand on his feets.

"LEAVE HIM!" Taehyun shouted.

"Guys please take care of these freaking omegas while I take care of this beautiful omega." Their leader spoke up.

"Yes boss." They responded.

Yeosang was dragged by his hair all the way to some other room.

Yeosang's POV

I was being dragged by my hair to somewhere. I swear it was hurting a lot. I have a feeling that his intentions aren't good at all.

I was suddenly pushed into an unknown room. The room was lit with flickering candles, which made the room look creepy.

There was a round king sized bed in the middle of the room and creepy paintings decorating the walls of the room.

Before I could process further I was pushed against the bed and I fell on my stomach.

He untied my wrist and I took this as a chance. I pushed him and tried to escape.

But what came next?

He slapped me across my right cheek and I fell on the bed due to the force applied by him.

For a second my vision became blurry.

"Being disobedient much huh?" The alpha says.

I couldn't speak. I was finding difficulty in speaking. Darn it!