¢нαρтєя 1 тнє ƒιяѕт мєєт

An alpha was sleeping peacefully on his king sized cozy bed until he felt someone shaking him.

San's Bedroom :

He groans and turns to the other side

He groans and turns to the other side. The other alpha opened the curtains of his room's window. The sunlight falls on his face and he covers his face with his palms preventing the sunlight from falling on his face.

San: Yah ! Joongie hyung please let me sleep .

Hongjoong: No ! Get your ass up from the bed it's already 9 in the morning, dad would be angry if you won't show up at the dining room to have breakfast with the others .

San quickly jumps off the bed and rushes to the bathroom to get freshen up which makes the elder giggle .

Hongjoong: Come down within 15 mins , alright ?

San: Yea sure hyung !

Hongjoong exists the room and goes to the dining room directly. He greets his parents and siblings.

 He greets his parents and siblings

Soo Jong: Good morning son.

Hongjoong: Morning dad, good morning moms and Bros.

The others: Good morning hyung.

Hyun Joo and Hye Kyo: Good morning dear.

Hyun Joo: Where's San ?

Hongjoong: He'll be here within 10 mins.

Soobin: Hyung gets up really late, he's such a baby-

Gets cut off by San.

San: Who is a baby ? huh ?

Soobin: O-oh hyung go-good morning.

San: Soobinnie whom did you call a baby just now ?

Soobin: Oh I called Beomgyu a baby ! Yes I called him a baby, right gyu ?

Beomgyu: What no you-

Soobin stamps his feet and glares at him.

Beomgyu: Yes y-yes he called me a baby hyung !