Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 8

5.7K 427 40
By Anjanaa31

It was Arjun and Arohi's wedding evening. Everyone was themselves decked up as a bride and groom.

Arnav and Kushi came to the resort afternoon itself with Arohi and Arjun's wedding dress. She helped Arohi to drape the lehenga making her look beautiful. Then she helped Arjun with his turban.

Arnav came inside the room and saw her helping Arjun.

Arnav - Kushi...

Kushi - Haan....

Arnav - when are you intended to get ready ?

Kushi smiled sheepishly - It's done Arnav ji. I'll go and get ready.

Arnav - Go get ready soon.

Kushi - Ji.

Soon she got ready in her traditional Bengali attire.

Arnav was awestruck seeing her in that type of saree after so many days. She herself seemed like a bride to him.

Kushi came near him - How am I looking ?

Arnav - Exquisite.

Kushi blushed and Arnav kissed her forehead.

Arnav - Tomakhe Sundar laagche ( You are looking so beautiful )

Kushi - You are looking great too.

Arnav - Thank you. So..... Let's go. It's time for muhurath.

Kushi nodded and the couple walked out. Everyone was in awe looking at Arnav and kushi.

Many business man who knew Arnav came and shook hands with him.

Anurag who was standing with DK and his friends was constantly looking at Arnav who was speaking with few men. DK who happened to hear everything from Arjun came to know that Arnav is Anurag's son.

DK - He is now the owner of SKAI designs. He is a established business man in Kolkata. He and his wife together runs it and he owns attractive properties in Shimla too.

Anurag was happy hearing his friend singing praises of his son. But now the biggest question was will he be his son ever again ?

DK - I heard that he is Quiet stubborn man. You need to talk with him Anurag.

Anurag sighed - In anger my family members said so many things to him. I doubt whether he will even listen to me if I tried to talk.

DK - Past is past. We can change nothing. But the present and future is in our hands. If you try you will have your son.

Anurag - I'll try my level best.

DK patted his shoulders and went near Mandap for Arjun and Arohi's wedding.

On the other side -

NK - Wow.... Bhai is so handsome na Di.

Anjali smiled looking at NK.

Renu - But how could he marry someone like this ?

NK - Mom, he is married. Kushi Bhabhi loves him so much. If you want Arnav Bhai back, you have to accept his wife and son. There is no other choice.

Renu - But....

NK - Mom, no it's and but's. Look how happy he is.

Renu - Shut up. You are very young to understand all this. Didi and Bhaisaap will do something. You be quiet and don't talk to her.

Aarti looked at his son and Kushi who were looking more than just happy.

Payal - Maa.

Aarti - Haan beta.

Payal - What are you thinking ?

Aarti - Nothing beta. Anjali....

Anjali - Ji Maa.....

Aarti - Where are others ? No one is here it seems.....

Anjali - They are getting ready Maa. Must be here in few minutes.

Aarti nodded and looked ahead.

On the other side -

Kushi was super happy seeing her best friends getting married. Arjun and Arohi has awaited so long for this day.

Arnav - Kushi...

Kushi - Hmm...

Arnav - Are you happy with me ?

Kushi frowned and looked at him.

Kushi - Iam more than happy with you.

Arnav - You won't leave me for anything right ?

Kushi smiled and looped her arms around his - This life you have been stucked up with me. There is no escape Arnav ji.

Arnav - Actually, Iam so tensed from the time I came to know about Raizadas.

Kushi - But Iam relieved. Don't worry for anything Arnav ji. We will fight everything that comes in our way. We are together in this. I will never let you face anything alone. Waada raha....

Arnav smiled and held her hands tightly in his. She caressed Aarav's hair who was in her husband's arms.

The wedding ceremony started and one by one every ritual got complete. Arjun tied Mangalsutra in Arohi's neck making her his wife and filled her partition with sindoor. The couple was announced Husband and Wife.

After half an hour Kushi was seated in the dining. Arnav has went to change himself and Aarav as he couldn't stay in that sherwani for long time.

NK came near Kushi and smiled at her.

NK - Hi Bhabhi....

Kushi looked at side to see NK was standing there. She smiled to him. NK suddenly held her hands and pulled her.

Kushi - Arey where are you taking me ?

NK - Come na Bhabhi. I need to introduce you to many people.

Kushi - But....

NK - Trust me Bhabhi. Chalo na....

She sighed and walked with him.

He went to a table where a group of people were sitting. She recognized Anjali and Payal. Other than them, she knew nobody.

NK - Hi everyone. Meet my Bhabhi, Kushi.....

Kushi felt sorry for Payal. According to whatever she heard Arnav was about to get engaged to her. It got stopped and she must have faced so many things. She so much wanted to speak to Payal about that.

Kushi - Hi Payal.

Payal smiled a little - Hi Kushi ji....

Kushi - Woh.... Iam sorry on behalf of Arnav ji. I heard that you both were about to get engaged.

Payal - That's ok. Anyways there was nothing between us. It was elder's decision.

Kushi - But Aarti Aunty said that you have been through so much. Iam sorry Payal. Arnav ji never did anything wantedly. He never cheated on you.

Payal - Truly saying. I was angry at him for leaving without any information like that. Because Mom and Dad was so much upset. But after I heard whatever happened..... I realized Arnav ji was never at mistake.

NK - Leave it Bhabhi. There is no need to feel sorry.

Kushi - Why ?

NK - Because Arnav Bhai toh bach gaye. But bechara Aakash Bhai phas gaye.

Payal glared at him and whined - Di....

Anjali - NK, stop teasing her.

NK giggled and looked at confused Kushi.

NK - This is Aakash my Brother. He is working as Payal Bhabhi's husband for past four years. Poor man.....

Aakash rolled his eyes - NK you are going to get me beaten by Payal.

Payal pouted - Aakash.... Look how he's teasing me.

Aakash - You both will eat me alive one day Iam telling you. Can't you both spent a day without fighting ? And Payal you.... I can't believe you are.....

NK - Oh hello..... Stop ok. Why are you shouting like a drunken monkey now ? We were not fighting. Hein na Payu ?

Payal nodded her head. Aakash looked at Shyam and grinned. Shyam chuckled.

Aakash - Hi Kushi ji. Iam Aakash. Iam happy seeing you.

Kushi just smiled looking at him.

NK - Ok ok guys...... Now what's the plan ?

Everyone frowned hearing him.

NK looked at Kushi - Bhabhi, Can we have the pleasure of sharing our family with You and your husband ?

Kushi smiled.

NK - It has been difficult phase of everyone in our family without Arnav Bhai. We all were waiting for his one day when we can have him back in our home. Will you help us ?

Kushi looked at him stunned. They want their Arnav back ? But isn't he her Arnav ji now ?

Anjali - Don't worry Kushi ji. I can understand your hesitance. We understand that Chote, I mean Arnav.... Is a married man now.

Kushi looked here and there - Anjali ji.... As I said before, it should be his decision.

NK - Arey, I know that Bhabhi. You just help us.

Kushi - What help ?

NK - Do something and make us stay with you.

Kushi gasped with wide eyes - What ?

NK - Make some excuse and make us stay with you. Rest we all together will manage.

Kushi - Look Nannu. I don't know your Arnav Bhai. The Arnav ji I know...... Mujhe dewar pe chunvadenge...... (He will nail me in wall )

NK - Bhabhi but....

They were speaking while they heard a voice from behind.

Arnav - Kushi.

Kushi froze in her place and turned slowly. She smiled sheepishly at him.

Arnav - What are you doing here ?

Kushi - Me.... Nothing.... Absolutely nothing Arnav ji. I was just......

Arnav shook his head and taking hold of Kushi's hand he started walking away from them.

NK pouted while others looked at him sighing.

Anjali - NK stop your mischiefs.

NK - Di, I can't loose the chance of spending whatever time we have with him. I will do anything in my power to bring everyone together.

Shyam - You are very young for all this Nannu.

NK - I will do that Jiju. Dekhna aap.....

He went away towards the direction where Arnav went few minutes ago.

Payal - I just hope our Nannu doesn't get hurt in all this.

Aakash - Even if we get hurt it's worth Payal. It's our Arnav Bhai we are fighting for. Whatever may come, we will manage it and bring him back in our lives.

The family looked at him accepting. But what will be Arnav's decision only time will say......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
609K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
721K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...