Bumping Into The Mafia (Book...

By FluffyShit

~ CURRENTLY REWRITING ~ Meet Eva Cipriano, a girl with nothing but her work to keep her busy. She's not afrai... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

HELLO LOVELIES

465 14 2
By FluffyShit

Hello my dear readers,

First I'd like to start off by saying thank you. This book has been such a wild journey for me. And rewriting it has NOT been easy. Life is crazy, things happen. Motivation gets lost, and time passes us by.

I just wanted to give my readers a little explanation. The progress of this book might be drastically slow, and I apologize for not updating for a long time. I haven't had any inspiration for writing in a long time. Granted, I have the old chapters as a reference, it's still hard trying to rewrite everything.

To all the people who have stuck with me and continue to stick with my book, I appreciate you so much!! You guys are what makes writing worth it all!

I hope everybody has a wonderful day or night, and much love to you all!!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 217 79
*Book 1* Rosalía was adopted from a strange couple in Madrid at the age 7. She barely remembers her childhood from when she lived in Barcelona befor...
366K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...
52.6K 865 36
"Whatever happens between us is poisonous and doomed." ----- Gianna Berlusconi is an assassin. Trained from her early years to kill, making her an im...
81.4K 3.2K 42
[✓ Continuation of book MAFIA'S DESIRE] ••••••• The story of Anna and Ivan continues as more obstacles started to cross their path. How will they gon...