Spying is my life... But now...

Af KenZ_Dizzy95

Sadie and Sam are back from Christmas break and already starting another mission, they have to go back underc... Mere

Prolog
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Epilogue.
Authors note.
Book 4 sneak peak!!!
Attention!!!!!!!

Chapter 2.

14.7K 551 118
Af KenZ_Dizzy95

I walked out of the bathroom all dressed for the party, When Jen sees me she does a little squeal. I looked at her an raise an eyebrow, we had been talking since I got back from Jace's room and have really gotten to know her, well as best as I could in 3 hours. And my first conclusion of her was right, she's half Barbie, normal one minute then extremely perky like a Barbie the next, and her squealing just now told me she was in Barbie mode.

"Oh my gosh! That outfit is so cute!" She gushed.

"Really? Not to plain?" I asked looking down at my clothes, I had on a long shirt/dress with leggings and my combat boots, My hair still up in it pony tail and my glasses still on.

"No! It's cute, I wish I had something like that"

"Okay cool"

"So when's your friend getting here?" She asked, now in her normal state. I shook my head a little bit, she switched modes fast.

"Here should be here any-" I was cut off my a knock at our door. "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear" I smiled opening the door.

"Were you talking about me?" Jace asked with a bright, yet cocky smile on his face.

"Maybe, maybe not" I said popping one hip out with a slight smile on my face.

"Ooh, is this Jace?" Jen asked looking around me, she stuck her hand out. "I'm Jennifer, but you may call me Jen" she said with a flirty smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you Jen" he smiled politely then turned back to me "so are we ready to go to this party or what? i'm ready for some fun" he said wiggling his eyebrows, i smacked his arm.

"if thats the reason why you want to go, then maybe I will just have to leave you here"I said crossing my arms and lifting my head a little bit.

"I was just kidding Kat, and you know it" he rolled his eyes at me.

"uh huh, sure" he gave me a disbelieving look but I didn't budge, the next thing i knew he swooped me up and over his shoulder then threw me onto his bed. "don't you dar- Jace!!" i started laughing as he tickled my sides.

"i'll stop when you say you believe me!" he sang, still tickling me. just like him to find my tickle spots.

"never!" i got out while laughing, he started tickling me harder making me laugh more. "okay, okay! I give, I believe you!" he stopped tickling me then held out a hand to help me up. grabbed it and he hauled me off of the bed, i looked over to see Jen smiling at us. "what?"

"oh nothing, y'all just make a cute couple" I choked.

"were not dating" I said laughing a little, I looked at Jace to see him with an unreadable expression on his face. "were just friends, i've known him forever" i told her, she nodded a little while looking between us.

"yeah that makes sense, but you could have fooled me" she said with a chuckle, telling me she still didn't really believe me.

"yeah, just friends"Jace spoke up with an awkward chuckle at the end, he cleared his throat "so we ready to go?" he clapped his hands together, a big smile on his face again.

"yep! lets go" Jen said in her perk Barbie voice again. i rolled my eyes but followed after her, Jace walking right behind.

~

When we got to the party, the music could be heard from the bottom outside of the building, so inside was basically deafening. we walked in and Jen had her arm through mine, leading me around trying to find her friends. I lost Jace the second we walked in the room because of the amount of people Inside, but I knew I would find him later so i didn't worry about it.

We finally found a couple of Jennifer's friends over by the people who were dancing, but they were just sting around and talking. We walked up to them and they all squealed, I fought the urge to cover my ears from the piercing noise as they all hugged each other, jumping as they did so. If I were to guess, I would say that this is the first time they have seen each other since Christmas break.

"Jenny! It's so good to see you!" One of the girls said happily.

"You too Sarah! Feels like I haven't seen you in ages"

"Did you get a tan?" another girl asked. I kind of drowned them out for a minute while they all caught up, but I tuned right back in when they started talking about me.

"Who's this Jenny?" The girl Sarah asked, pointing towards me.

"Oh guys! This is my new roommate Katerina! Katerina, this is Sarah, Megan, Chelsea, and Georgia" she introduced everyone.

After we all acquainted ourselves we just hung around, talking and laughing, and soon enough dancing. I was having a good time, Jennifer and her friends weren't all that dad, thought they did have their ear cringing moments when they would squeal in a high enough pitch to call a dog from the next town over. We were all laughing at so thing that was said when Jennifer gets a text, all of a sudden her whole face brightens up.

"Katerina! Come with me, I want you to meet someone!" Jennifer shouts over the music.

Before I could agree or anything thought she grabbed my hand and tows me out of the crowd. I almost bump into people a few times, the only time I did is when she suddenly stopped causing me to ram into her back. I looked around her to see a 6' brown haired blue eyed man, who is in his early 20's, I imimeatily knew it was her brother.

"Katerina, this is my brother Kyle! Ky, this is Katerina.. My new roommate and friend!" She said loudly so he would hear over the music.

"Nice to meet you" he shouted over the music.

"you too, so In the short amount of time that I've known you, I have heard some good things" i told him.

"oh really, like what?" he asked amused.

"just how awesome you are, but I figured that I would judge that for myself if I ever met you" I told him smirking.

"well as you can tell, I'm pretty awesome" he shrugged with a cocky smirk on his face.

"I'm not seeing it..." I trailed off, he put is hd over his heart in mock hurt. I just started laughing at him, he gave me a once over ten started shaking his head.

"well I'm going to go back to the girls! y'all can just stay here and mingle." Jennifer said gesturing with her hands to where we were standing, then she smiled and skipped away.

I looked after her with a raised eyebrow, shaking my head at her in disbelief. I have the sneaking suspicion that she's tying to set me up with her brother. i looked back to Kyle to see him giving his sister that same look i was just a second ago, he looked back to me and ran his hands through his hair, blowing out a puff a breath then laughed a little.

"I cant believe her, she always does this... i'm sorry about-" i held my hand up, cutting him off with a smile.

"it's fine, believe me. i know how it feels" I said laughing.

"really? well at least it's good to know I'm not alone in the world" he chuckled.

''yeah i know... so just for her sake we can talk, i mean then you can say we didn't hit it off" i said with a snap, then tapped my finger to my head.

"that's not a bad Idea" he smiled, we walked over to some chairs and sat down.

we were talking for a little over an hour, getting some good laughs every now and then too. Kyle is a great guy, but you can also tell he's hiding something. What he doesn't know is that I already know what that secret is.

"So what are you studying here?" He asked.

"Maths and English mostly, still haven't figured out what I'm gonna do" I said with a shrug. "What about you? What you studying?"

"Same things, except I'm also taking international languages" I raised my eyebrows at that, now why wasn't it in that class?

"Really? That's awesome! What can you speak?" I asked excitedly.

"French, Russian and Spanish" he smiled.

"Really? Say something in Russian!" I said eagerly.

"Uh... vash milyy" he said with a Slight smile on his face.

"spasibo, vy ne slishkom plokho sebya" I replied with a smile.

"Wait... You can speak Russian too?" He asked with slightly pink cheeks.

"Yeah, I took it my last year of high school and last semester at my other college"

"That's cool! You should take the classes here too, there pretty good" he smiled.

"Yeah, I'll defiantly look into that"I said nodding.

We talked for a little but more then said our goodbyes, I started looking around the room for Jace, wondering where he could have gone off too. After about 15 minutes of searching I just stopped where I was at giving up, I walked into the living room to see people gathered around the tv. I looked around them to see it was the ball drop, everyone around was waiting eagerly.

The ball started dropping faster and It finally got down to 10 seconds, so people started counting.

10...

9...

8...

I looked around the room to see a bunch of people just chanting each number with a big smile on their faces.

7...

6...

5...

People started to get more excited, and if possible the smiles on their faces got even bigger than before.

4...

3...

I noticed something or someone behind me coming closer, but didn't pay any mind to it.

2...

1...

A hand gripped my shoulder and turned me slightly.

"Happy new year!" The person and a bunch of other people shouted, the all of a sudden a warm kiss was planted on my cheek. I turned around slightly to see it was Jace who had kissed my cheek, slightly shocked a blush came up my neck and to my cheeks.

"What was that for?" I asked him curiously.

"Everyone should get a kiss on New Years" he said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh. Well, thanks" I replied with the blush growing slightly darker.

"Any time" he said with an even bigger smile.

After the countdown we left, and the while way back to the dorms, even when I was laying there in bed. That kiss, even though it was on the cheek, was stuck in my head. And that warm feeling that came with it.

______________________________________________________________________

Yay!! Another chapter!!

Let me know what you think! And what about that little kiss?

45 votes and I will update again!!

25 comments and it will be faster!!

Thanks for reading! And don't forget to vote, comment and share!!:D

-KenZ_Dizzy95

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

16.9K 2K 51
It's been three months since Lyla, Aveline, and Ari's adventure rescuing the kidnapped princes and princesses in Diviel, and Lyla couldn't be more co...
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
162K 10.5K 37
*sequel to Surviving the Life of Dax. Will include spoilers* *cover created by FlowerOfCamelis* Daxton Harper Smythe: An eighteen year old boy...
433K 2.5K 5
He looked at me deeply, almost as if contemplating his next move. His lip twitched upwards slightly causing my heart to skip a beat. He picked me up...