Bechloe/Sendrick One Shots

Por bechloeloves

Just an ongoing collection of bechloe one shots. Hope you enjoy, and leave suggestions! :) Más

The Fight
Comfort
Snow Storm
Movie Night
Study Date
The Party
Irresistible (part 1)
Irresistible (part 2)
Friend of a Friend
Start of Something New
Crazy Chloe
Overheard
Secret Santa
Stargazing
Caught
Stay
Only You
For What It's Worth
New
Deja Vu
The Walk
Reunited
It Was Always Me
Move In Day
Stress
It Still Hurt
Because I Like You
Secret
Come With
You Said
The Announcement
Arrested
Why Rush?
Impatient
Jealousy
I Can't Be Him
Sendrick
Sendrick Pt. 2
Cabin Trip
Stuck In Boston
Tom
Busy
The Songbook
One Bed
Can I Tell You Something?
The Cruise
Auburn
Red Carpet (sendrick)
Realization
Shower Singing
Grown Up
Parent Trapped
Realization pt. 2
The Dream

Forget About It

801 9 1
Por bechloeloves

This one-shot isn't the happiest, but there is some smut towards the end/middle of it! Hope you enjoy :)

Ps. I love Chloe, this story just makes her out to be kind of shitty so sorry if you're a Chloe fan!

Chloe was a chaser. She always had a goal, and once she reached it she was on to the next pursuit. This tended to be why Chloe was always bouncing around relationships in college, she viewed them as a goal.

Beca was different. She let things flow around her and let in those who let themselves in. It was hard for her to get close to people, but there were a few exceptions. One being Chloe.

At initiation night, Beca stood alone watching the crowd. That was until Chloe ran up to her.

"Hi!" She said as she grabbed Beca's wrists. Chloe pulled her in so their faces were inches apart. "I'm so glad you joined the Bellas."

"Yeah. Should be fun." Beca immediately thought Chloe was a little nutty, but for some reason it didn't bother her too much. She brushed it off.

The next day, Bellas rehearsals started at 10am. It was 10:05 though, and Beca didn't show. Chloe went to go find her, against Aubrey's orders.

*knock knock*

"Hm?" Beca said unenthusiastically from her bed.

*knock knock*

"What?" Beca sounded annoyed by this point. She hated when people interrupted her sleep.

Chloe's only hope was to barge in, so she did.

"Hey, you're late for Bellas rehearsals. Aubrey's a little pissed but I can cover for you." Chloe sat down on the bed, unaware of any personal space.

"Shit. Sorry. I must've slept through my alarm, can you cover?" As much as it didn't seem like it, Beca really did care about being a part of this group. Especially if it meant her dad would help her move to LA.

"No problem! I'll wait with you and we can walk together, that way Aubrey won't yell as much." Chloe knew it wouldn't make too much of a difference either way, but it was an excuse to spend time with Beca.

"Um. Ok." Beca was still shut off to Chloe, but tolerated her more than most even though they just met.

Beca grabbed her things and went to the bathroom. Chloe wished she would have just changed right there, but she wasn't going to say anything. She could tell she was pushing it by even waiting.

Beca walked back in. "Could you help me with this necklace? I wear it everyday but the clasp just came undone when I was brushing my hair."

"Sure!" Even though it was small, Chloe felt like she was breaking down Beca's walls.

Chloe gathered all of Beca's hair and swept it to one side. She reached her arms around Beca to grab the ends of the necklace, and brought them around the back. Chloe loved how intimate it felt, even if it was just a little gesture.

Beca spun back around. "Thanks." She let out a small and awkward smile. That was a big step in itself.

"Ok we should get going we're like 45 minutes late." Chloe grabbed Beca's wrist and led them out the door.

On the walk there, they strategized what to say to Aubrey. They settled on Beca having a meeting with the Dean regarding one of her classes.

Practice went by fast and Aubrey didn't get too mad, so it went pretty well for Beca. Chloe tried to be Beca's mentor in just about every activity, and Beca could tell.

Over the next couple weeks, Chloe forced her presence on Beca as much as possible. This slowly got a little easier as the weeks went by, and Beca was starting to become comfortable around Chloe. Chloe loved the chase of how hard-to-get Beca was.

Chloe knocked, and then proceeded to walk right into Beca's dorm. She saw Beca at her desk working on some music. Beca turned when she heard Chloe walk in.

"Uh, hey." Beca said as she turned back to her computer. She kept her headphones on.

"Sorry to bother you, I'm just bored and figured maybe you were too." No response. "Can I hear what you're working on?"

Beca liked when people had an interest in her music, it was one of the things she didn't mind people "invading."

"Sure, come sit over here." There was only one chair, so Beca was referring to the edge of the bed next to her.

"Scooch." Chloe motioned for Beca to scoot over on her desk chair to make room for Chloe.

Again, for an unexplainable reason, Beca didn't mind Chloe's demand. She scooted and Chloe sat.

"Ok, I'll start from the beginning," Beca said. Chloe took the headphones off of Beca's neck and placed them on her head.

"This is amazing Beca! How do you do this?" Chloe really meant this, regardless of trying to win Beca over.

"Thanks, Chloe." She smiled. Chloe smiled back purely because she had never gotten Beca to smile at her before, and she was excited.

Weeks of Bellas practice went by, and Beca had started to let Chloe into her life more and more. She found that she actually liked having a friend like Chloe, someone to pull her out of her shell.

Chloe on the other hand felt like she was getting so close to her goal. Beca was one of her longer pursuits, but she was confident it would happen before summer.

"Come on Beca hurry up!" Chloe was on the other side of the door waiting to go to a party. Beca had locked the door, so she was stuck out there.

"Coming! Just getting my shoes!" Beca grabbed her shoes and sprayed on some of her favorite perfume. She stepped out to find a very impatient Chloe.

"Mmm you smell good." Chloe couldn't help but flirt. She felt like what she wanted was coming soon.

Beca didn't pay mind to the comment, but she wasn't opposed to it.

When they got to the party, Chloe dragged Beca off to go get drinks.

The night went on and both girls were a little tipsy, but neither drank too much. Beca and Chloe found themselves talking in a secluded area.

"I'm really glad we became friends this year Chloe." Chloe smiled back at her and grabbed Beca's wrists, pulling her in closer.

"Me too Becs." Chloe landed a kiss on Beca's lips before she could react. Beca pulled away and blushed.

Chloe could tell Beca didn't mind their kiss, but she was still a little unsure of their relationship.

"Wanna go back to my room? Watch a movie?" Chloe blinked her big blue eyes at Beca. Beca loved those eyes.

"Uh, yeah. Sure, Chlo." Beca hated movies, but she loved the idea of going back to Chloe's to watch one. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was because Beca actually liked Chloe.

The girls weaved their way through the crowd and made it out of the party. Chloe, per usual, had Beca by the wrist as if they would lose each other otherwise.

"Here we are!" Beca realized at that moment she had never even been to Chloe's dorm. Chloe made so much effort to check in on Beca, and she had never done the same.

"Sorry I never come over Chlo," Beca blurted out.

Chloe turned to her and got close. "It's ok. You're here now."

They walked into the room and Chloe hopped onto her bed with her laptop. She patted the spot next to her where she wanted Beca to sit.

Chloe wasted no time getting snuggled up under the covers, and she invited Beca under them with her.

Beca kept catching Chloe sneak glances at her, but pretended to not notice. When she finally looked back at Chloe, she immediately turned back to the movie. Beca let her eyes linger despite Chloe's clear embarrassment . Chloe looked back at her and leaned in for a kiss.

This time Beca didn't pull away. For some reason this night changed everything for her. All of the "friendly flirting" and pushing of boundaries had finally made sense. Deep down Beca did like Chloe. She never realized that's why she let Chloe in so easily.

Chloe eventually pulled away from the kiss. "I knew you liked me Mitchell," Chloe teased.

"Shut up." Beca leaned back in for another quick kiss and then started to pull her shirt off.

The girls had completely disregarded the movie by this point. They were more focused on each other and how Beca was straddling Chloe.

"I need you, Becs," Chloe whispered into her ear.

"Show me."

Chloe reached for Beca's waistband and unzipped her pants. She slid her hand down, receiving a soft moan from Beca.

"Tell me you want it Becs." Chloe played with the band of Beca's underwear while saying this.

"I want it Chlo. So bad. I want you." Beca had never been this vulnerable around Chloe, but she couldn't help it.

Chloe started to pull down Beca's pants, and afterwards her underwear. She started rubbing around, but only the outside.

Beca plunged her hips downward, trying to force Chloe's fingers inside.

"Slow down Becs. Just let me do the work." Chloe flipped Beca onto her back and got on top. She put pressure on Beca's clit, which made Beca moan. Her fingers continued to massage around the area as she felt Beca getting wetter.

Finally, Chloe stuck two fingers in. Beca gasped with relief. Just as Beca was about to cum, Chloe pulled her fingers out.

"Chlo," Beca whined. Chloe quickly moved down to Beca's hips, kissing her as she went. She lifted Beca's legs over her shoulders and started kissing her inner thighs.

Beca couldn't contain her pleasure anymore. She moaned every time Chloe's tongue got closer to her clit. Chloe licked up and down, focusing and swirling her tongue on Beca's clit.

Chloe, again, slid two fingers into Beca. This alone made her cum, and Chloe continued to finger her as she did.

"Fuck Chlo," Beca said through her heavy breathing.

Chloe came back up and kissed Beca before climbing off of her. The two laid in Chloe's bed, both a little shocked at what happened.

Beca had never felt like that before in her life. If she didn't know already, now she knew she for sure had some feelings for Chloe.

"Beca?"

"Yeah?" Beca replied with a smile.

"I really don't mean to kick you out, but I have an 8am tomorrow and it's getting late..."

"Oh. Ah yeah. I get it." But she didn't get it. Beca didn't know how to respond to that. It was so abrupt and unlike Chloe.

Beca gathered her things and headed out like Chloe asked.

"See ya tomorrow, Chlo."

"Yeah. See ya, Becs"

Beca couldn't believe what just happened. They completely disregarded their friendship when Chloe fucked her, and then she gets kicked out not even 10 minutes later? Beca had never seen Chloe be so cold to her, and she didn't like it.

Most of the nights they hung out late Chloe would just spend the night at Beca's. There was no reason to throw her out like that.

Beca got back to her dorm, not any less confused than when she left Chloe's. She couldn't fathom what could have possibly made Chloe upset or annoyed at Beca that night. Ever since they met Chloe was a bubbly, over-invasive girl that loved any connection with any person. None of this made sense.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe couldn't believe what she just did to Beca. She thought she really liked Beca, but after their night Beca felt like just another hookup. Maybe it was too much of a chase, she never really could see Beca as a possibility.

Chloe had one-night-stands and insignificant hookups all the time. She never was into relationships in college. Sex with Beca was no different, but she couldn't help feeling shitty for how she led Beca on. Even if the sex was a one-time thing, their friendship was real.

Chloe knew Beca stayed up super late no matter her classes the next day, so around 2am she made her way to Beca's dorm.

*knock knock*

No response.

*knock knock*

"Jesus Christ who is here right now," Beca muttered under her breath as she walked to the door. She saw Chloe through the peephole, and she looked sad.

Beca opened the door and neither girl said anything. Chloe made her way over to Beca's bed and sat down.

"Beca I'm really sorry about how I treated you earlier. You're one of my best friends, that wasn't fair."

Beca nodded in agreement, but didn't say anything.

"Can we just forget about what happened? It was just a little bit of fun, right?" Chloe acted as if nothing was wrong.

"Are you serious? No. We can't."

"Becs I'm sorry for throwing you out earlier. I didn't know what to do and–"

"You think I'm mad because you made me go home?" Chloe could see Beca getting angry as she said this.

"No. I know–" Chloe didn't know how to respond.

"You don't know. How can I just forget about that? Maybe I'm not used to the whole 'new guy every week' thing, but I'm done with this. Sorry I can't just 'forget about it'."

"Beca stop. I didn't mean it like that."

"Then how did you mean it Chlo? From what I heard it sounds like I was just another box for you to check off."

"Until earlier tonight you didn't even hug me Beca! How was I supposed to know you liked me?" Chloe didn't know how to save this.

"I didn't know I liked you! I didn't know I cared about you any more than a friend until you kissed me at that stupid party!" They were full on yelling at each other now.

"Then why do you fucking care? You've had feelings for me for like four fucking hours Beca! I've liked you since we met in the beginning of the year. Why do you think I wanted to be your friend?"

"Just go. Get out." Beca's voice was softer now. She couldn't believe the words Chloe was saying, and how it didn't even seem hard for her. Chloe basically admitted their whole friendship was a game for Chloe, and sex was the prize.

"Beca I didn't mean that. I'm sorry."

Beca was crying. "Can you please just leave?"

Chloe got up and left the room. She started tearing up as she made her way back to the dorm. Maybe she was right before. Maybe Beca really was someone she liked.

Chloe may have fallen first, but Beca fell a lot harder.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.9K 149 7
A BeChloe Short Story
36.3K 800 21
Beca has just moved and has been enrolled in Bardan High school. She becomes friends with the girl across the road and starts to fall for her Beca...
539 11 19
Fairytales Pitch Perfect/Bechloe (sometimes Staubrey) style!
28.3K 758 21
These are oneshots with Bechloe. There will be most happy/romantic (and weird) stories. Some of them may be a completely different genre. I hope yo...