Taste of Maxident ( Case 143)

بواسطة MarblingLix

"Don't do that" "Don't do what?" "Be jealous Chan, you're not allowed to" "Felix-" "You're the one who said f... المزيد

Intro: Case 143- I Love You (?)
1- A new case, an unforgettable case
2- I'm falling for your fatal attraction
3- I've never faked my attitude towards you
4- The uncontrollable emotion
5- Numerous emotions collide, what's going on?
6- You're on my mind, I never feel alright
7- You got me losing patience
8- Rolling in the deep inside my head
9- You got me bad
10- Why do I keep getting attracted?
11- I'm drawn to you like a magnet
12- I cannot explain this reaction
13- I cannot explain this emotion
14- You can call me anything, code name?
15- Even if I'm greedy, I want to be your soulmate
16- Letting my guard down
17- Conditions are in crisis
18- I try to get out but I can't stop
19- Walking next to you but I'm falling
20- I'm falling deeper, I'm drawn to you
21- Can I be the one?
22- I recklessly dare
23- My head is numb, cut away the emotionless thoughts
24- Hold you so I'm never letting go
25- While you are at it, Play with me to ruin me
26- Crazed by the scent, I feel shortness of breath
27 - While you are at it, play with me
28- The pain that deceived me again
30- Faster in this sweet space
31- Heated in this sweet space
32- Just look at me: baby, day and night
33- Setting fire to my already tamed feelings
34- Kiss me or leave me ( or hate me?)
35- Once we've started, you must be mine
36- Look at me in this soft situation
37- I'm cherishing this moment (143)

29- Only you...Can get me

947 65 8
بواسطة MarblingLix

Chan got the younger in a better mood to get back to his training.

"Keep going Felix!"

They were doing water training now, Chan walked back and forth monitoring them all. Felix almost finished another set, coming back up quickly to get air.

"How did I do??" He asked Chan swimming to the edge, Chan crouched down patting his wet hair as he checked his time.

"Amazing, 2 minutes and 34 seconds" Chan smiled, Felix smiled back with a giggle.

"Cool!"

"That's right, do 2 more sets~
Han! Keep up the pace!" Chan stood up after to yell at Han.

"Yes commander!"

They finished water training, taking a break to dry off and then join Chan again in the arena to practice shooting again.

There was one more training left after another break, but of course Chan and Felix used their break for...

"Chan~"

"Mmm so hot Lixie~"

He was making out with the boy in their secret room, he pressed the boy up against the wall grabbing his thighs. Felix giggled against his lips wrapping his legs around Chan's waist gripping onto his hair.

"Channie~
Come onnnn, we have training again...and then you can come over later and train me again~" Felix teased stroking his finger down Chan's neck and chest, the older bit his lip getting wilder.

"Fuck...I think you might need to do so recruit~" the older growled kissing him heatedly again, he gripped Felix's thighs carrying him over to the table placing him on it already stripping him down.

"Chan...Ah~"

"I can't get enough of you babe...damn~" Chan licked and kissed his neck undoing Felix's pants, the younger gripped onto Chan's arms feeling the older slip his hands under his shirt.

"Chan~
I can't wait for you to come over later~" the younger said seductively, Chan kept touching his body then kissed up to his lips.

"Wait...actually... I just remembered..." Chan looked away thinking.

"Remembering what?" Felix asked rubbing his shoulders, the older looked back at him giving a small smile.

"Well...I need to stay back and do extra one on one training with Han" he sighed patting his head.

"With Han? But...why?" Felix asked him curiously.

"Because he needs to do better with his shooting skills again, they dropped again...so he asked me before we needed the last training"

"Oh...well...what about...us...?" Felix asked with big eyes, Chan smirked touching his body more.

"What about us?~" he teased back winking, Felix giggled kissing his lips.

"I wanted us to do a lot of fun things together tonight...how late will you be?"

The older couldn't help but see the boy indeed look like a small mouse.

Cute~

"I'll tell you what~
How's about...I get home for 6:30 pm and you come over around 7 pm? You stay the night at my place~" Chan kissed his nose and cheeks, Felix nodded wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Sounds perfect Channie! I love you!"

"Love you to, mouse~"

"Hey! I told you I'm no mouse! I'm a um...owl!" Felix pouted at him, Chan laughed cupping his cheeks.

"Hmmm not when I do this~"

"Mmmph!! CHANN!" Felix whined as the older squished his freckled cheeks, the older laughed as Felix pushed his hand away.

"Ok ok, I'm done messing with you.
Let me finish enjoying my break-"

"Chan, you don't get any ass after what you just did" Felix gave a look back crossing his arms, Chan sighed with a small laugh.

And now an angry mouse~

                                              ~

Later that evening after Chan's extra training with Han, Felix made his way over to Chan's house discreetly.

"Chan...?" He said quickly entering his place.

"Towards the bedroom Lixie~"

"I'm here Chan! How was training with Hannie? I-"

"Welcome babe~"

"Chan...??"

Felix entered Chan's loft removing his dark hoodie, he followed the older's voice towards the bedroom... not expecting candles lit up all the way to the room with the older standing in the doorway.

Chan smiled holding a rose leaning against the frame.

"Hey cute stuff~
I planned something for ya~" Chan reached his palm out to him, Felix giggled and smiled with a blush looking at the candles lit Along the way. He slowly walked over to Chan placing his hand in his own.

"Channie... what's all this?" He smiled to him, Chan kissed his forehead pulling him into his bedroom. He led them to the bathroom gesturing inside, the younger now seeing Chan's tub he rarely used...but filled with foam and water, decorated with flower petals and more candles all around.

"Well, my Lixie had a long day...so, I thought I'd give you a relaxing bath and massage to help your muscles too~" Chan patted his head handing the rose to Felix, the boy turned redder looking at the tub and the rose in his hand.

He smiled and nodded leaning closer to kiss him.

"I would love that with you...commander~"

Both stripped out of their clothes and getting in the warm filled tub, Chan had the boy in his lap massaging his arms and shoulders as they talked for a bit then turned into something more...

At some point they started fucking, not to either of their complaints.

"Chan....! Yes...! Ah~"

"Lixie...Ah...I'm...Ah!!"

"C-Chan...!" Felix gave a loud moan feeling the older release inside him with a hard thrust, cumming right after as he relaxed against the older's chest.

"Fuck..." Chan groaned kissing his neck rolling his hips up more, he hugged the boy's waist pressing more kisses on his skin.

"Unexpected...but not surprising~" Chan teased referring to them having sex again, Felix giggled shyly catching his breath.

"I always like it though..." he replied looking over his shoulder to him, Chan smiled leaning closer to kiss him deeply.

"Mmm me too~"

"Chan~" Felix tasted his tongue on his own as he slipped his hand up the back of Chan's neck, the pair started to make out again as the older slipped his hands lower under the water to touch Felix's thighs.

"I love you Lix..." Chan whispered gripping his legs, Felix giggled tugging his fingers in Chan's hair kissing him more.

"I love you too...Channie..."

After some more time the younger was close to dozing off in Chan's hold as the older gently massaged his wrists and fingers.

"Babe~"

"Hm?" Felix hummed with his eyes closed resting his head in Chan's neck.

"When you graduate, what do you wanna do?" Chan kissed his head, Felix opened his eyes looking down to see Chan touch his small hands.

"Want to do...?" Felix tilted his head back looking at him.

"Ya...after graduation, recruits get 2 weeks off before onboarding into the special ops. What would you like to do? I'll be busy still...but can make time for my mouse~" Chan kissed his nose, Felix smiled and giggled looking around.

"Hmmm ok... maybe...I have something I've always wanted to do..." Felix said quietly, chan hummed interlocking their fingers.

"And what's that cutie?~" Chan kissed his head and cheek, Felix giggled staring at the bubble foams in the water.

"I've always wanted to go to Jeju Island...to the beach and winter...like in those drama movies. I know it's cliche but...I think if it's with..." he trailed off shifting his knees a bit, Chan noticed he became quiet.

"If it's withhh?" He teased back playfully, Felix titled his head back again looking at Chan with red cheeks.

"If it's with...someone I love...I don't mind the cold..." he smiled. Chan's heart warmed from Felix's suggestion, he smiled back kissing his lips sweetly.

"Then I don't mind it either...let's go together"

"Really?? You would want to-"

Chan cut him off gently grabbing his chin tilting his head back more to kiss his lips again, the boy giggled feelings Chan feather kisses on his face.

"I would love it as much as you babe, I can't wait~"

"Me too! Being with the one I love...it will be perfect Channie..." Felix giggled again, Chan looked at him with deep loving eyes too.

"And our love is already perfect Lixie..."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.6K 275 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. ★ NOTES - nuerod...
17.2K 1K 12
Felix never stops confessing his undying love for Chan by annoying him. Completed
521K 18.2K 50
Felix, a banished omega accidently walks right into another pack's territory, but don't blame him, the coyote pup was too cute to ignore. Oh, and Fel...
125K 8.6K 41
Felix is an omega with a young son, looking for stability in life, wherever it may come from. He works as a kindergarten teacher. His son becomes fon...