Re zero:The Witch Boy startin...

By MCPELuisTuican

It was another normal day for Klarion, spending his time around the Light's base after spreading chaos. Howev... More

Bio
Chapter 1:What the carp is this!?
Chapter 2:Deathstroke was better!
Chapter 4:Show them, Teekl!
Chapter 5:You know, I might start enjoying politics!
Chapter 6:All I see is baby magic!
Chapter 7:What a disgustig order you are

Chapter 3:Does no one in this mansion has any manners?

1.3K 50 8
By MCPELuisTuican

After the escape of Elsa Felt has given the insigna to Emilia for free. It was a no brainer, really. After they saw what happened neither she nor Rom wanted to test Klarion's patience.

Emilia has invited Klarion to the mansion she was staying in to talk about his reward. The Witch Boy accept only for this event to not be a total dissapointment. Really, even those justice idiots put up more of a fight.

And was she really considered an assasin? She fell more under the category of serial killer, not that he didn't see weirder. Especially in Gotham.

He wonders if Vandal or the rest of The Light had any other run ins with them. He imagines his fellow leaders of the organization are worried knowing tgeir power house is no where to be seen. Well, things should be alright, they still have technology from Apokolips thanks to that deal with Darkside.

As the carriage stopped Teekl jumped from his lap to his shoulder so they can get a move on. When he got out of tge carriage he saw two maids bowing to Emilia.

The first one has red hair styled so it covers an eye and red eyes. For some reason he could feel cheekiness emanating from her comparabke with that Little Witch. Her name was Ram.

He then shifted his view to the second one who looked...Almost the same as her. Twins, he presumes. Although her eyes and hair were blue with her hair covering the other eyes opposed to her sister. She also seemed a lot more polite. Her name was Rem.

Both of them looked at Klarion with curiosity. Although a look of weariness and disgust was present for a moment in Rem's eyes.

Ram:Emilia-sama, are you taking care of this lost child?

Klarion:Child!?

Klarion was indignated, he was very much not some kind of kid! He was a Lord of Chaos, an elemental being of the universe that existed from it's very beggining and possesed both power and knowglede beyond their mortal understanding. Aside from that, just hearing the name Child greatly annoys him.

Emilia:That's not it, Ram. His name is Klarion, he helped me get my insigna back.

Puck:Yep, he's a magic user like Lia! And from what I heard, he has magic in spades!

Emilia did tell Puck of what happened in the way back. The Great Spirit was shocked to say the least. He has never heard of such magic, not to talk about how much mana would be needed to perform things like a blast of pure magic. This guy...He might even be able to compete with Roswal.

Emilia:We brought him here to talk with Roswal about his reward.

Ram:I see...

Rem:Unfortunately Roswal-sama isn't here right now, but he should return shortly. In the meantime, please go to the dinner room. Food will arrive shortly.

Emilia:Alright. Come on, Klarion.

Klarion:Hm...

Both Klarion and Teekl has taken their time to observe the surroundings while heading to a room with just a table and chairs. Their oppinions were the same.

Teekl:Meow.

Klarion:Eh, it's not bad. Not so great compared to some places Vandal had over the years, but not bad.

Emilia:Klarion, do you wanna sit with me?

Klarion shrugged his shoulders and sat down, not really caring. This was merely a formality to him as he didn't really need food. He might operate with a physical body, but he wasn't truly biological to begin with.

Soon food was put on the table by Ram and Rem as a man entered the room. His entrance was also quiet flamboyant.

The man had blue eyes and mismatched eyes, one blue and one yellow. He also wore clown make up, which did remind Klarion of that Joker guy. His name was Roswal L Mathers.

Roswal:Helloooooo, dear gueeeeest!

Klarion:So you need to be the owner of this place.

Roswal:Oh, how did you knoooooow?

Klarion:You can't be a simple entertainer, your magical output is quiet strong. Although she has a little more.

Klarion boredly pointed his finger to Emilia as Roswal sat at the table. Least to saw, both the clown and half-elf combined didn't come close to the Lord of Chaos's magic.

Roswal:I heard about your incrediiiiible magic explooooooits. If it's not a bother, can you hooooold this?

Roswal passed Klarion a crystal, whixh he took. The gem shined from red to blue to green to marrow to black to white repetadly in the Witch Boy's hand until it eventually broke.

Roswal:I seeee. You sure areeeee something. Now whaaaaat would you waaaaant as a reward?

Teekl:Meow.

Klarion:You're sure, Teekl?

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion:Huh, okay. Let us live here.

Roswal:It's as good as dooooooone!

After the meal Rem began showing him around the mansion. However, Klarion stopped when he felt a magical signature from a door and went to open it. When he did so he found a library with a little girl in the middle of it.

The girl had blonde hair style in twin drills and blue eyes with pink butterfly marks. Her name was Beatrice.

Beatrice:What do you want in Betty's library, I suppose?

Klarion:I just wanted to see what was up with the door.

Beatrice:Than your a new occupant of the mansion, I suppose?

Klarion:You could say that we are.

Beatrice:I see...

Beatrice got up and walked forward, touching Klarion's stomach. As soon as she did that she was across the room. Her face also showed something Rem had never seen from her...Fear.

Beatrice only wanted to take a sample of mana to register him. But what...What was this guy!?

He didn't feel like a human at all! Hell, he didn't even feel like a spirit! When she touched him all she could se was a rombular sphere of red light with such destructive presence. It was like this guy was just...Pure power and chaos.

Klarion:Whatever, I'm out of here. See ya' later, avocados!

Teekl:Meow.

Klarion:They know what I meant, Teekl.

Klarion left without sparing them a glance. Rem was gonna leave two, but was stopped by the grip of Beatrice. The Great Spirit's face was still filled with fright, she even began sweating.

Beatrice:He's...He's not human...He's not even demi-human ir spirit...He's something new...Something, despise his looks, extremly old...Something elemental...Fundamental...To the universe. A little advice, maid. Whatever you do, do not provoke him.

In the night Klarion sat at a random room reading a book. He requiered no sleep so he had nothing better to do.

As ge turned the page Klarion could feel Rem's presence behind him. However, he did not turn to look at her.

Klarion:What do you want? I'm bussy.

Klarion was hit by a giant spiked ball of steel, flattened on a wall as spike dug into his flesh. Behind him Rem was holding that ball with a nanic look, now spoorting a horn out of her temple.

However, her maniacal state tirned to horror and disgust when she saw Klarion's supposed corpse melting in a rubbery substance and beggining to reform with empty white eyes, having recovered his pupils when he was fully reformed to an unharmed state. He wasn't scared at all and even treated Rem to mick innocence.

Klarion:You would strike a wittle boy?

Rem:I'd never hesitate to hurt an Witch Cultist!

Klarion:...Alright, I have no idea what that means. But I feel insulted!

Rem threw her ball at him again, this time on a trajectory that could potentialy hurt Teekl. Klarion acted fast and snapped his fingers, the large weapon having been turn to a small ball of yarn which Teekl began playing with, much to Rem's shoch an confusion.

Rem:Al Huma!

Large spears of ice were created around Rem abd wgere shot straight towards Klarion. The Witch Boy didn't seem worried at all, even giving his opponent a mocking grin.

Klarion:Baby magic.

Klarion waved his hand to the side, a bright red light shining as the spears of ice were wiped from existence. Rem had come to physical assault, leaping towards Klarion. However, the Chaos Lord waved his hand upwards and Rem was thrown across the room by an unknown force.

Roswal was reading in delight the book given by his beloved mentore. That, of course, until Rem's body broke his wall.

To say the oni gurl was in a bad state was an understatement. Her body was battered, filled with cuts a burns. Blood came out of her mouth and she could barely move, not to tell that her short was also cut. Klarion barged un through the hoke with a glare pointed at Roswal.

Klarion:Alright, clown! I want answers and I want them now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 999 74
A list of story ideas you all might like. I might start them in the near future. Most of them are crossovers.
1.3K 65 7
going to another world? you used to believe things such as that was impossible, but after the infection, what you deemed impossible became probable. ...
54.2K 2.1K 26
ใ€Status: Hiatusใ€‘โŒž To Aru ร— Re:ZERO Crossover โŒโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€ŽKakine Teitoku finds himself in a world unknown to him.
157K 6.1K 41
Y/N reincarnated as regulus corneas in the world of Slime and by the witches of sin is he gonna cause a lot of storms. (i got inspiration from Filip...