Taste of Maxident ( Case 143)

By MarblingLix

"Don't do that" "Don't do what?" "Be jealous Chan, you're not allowed to" "Felix-" "You're the one who said f... More

Intro: Case 143- I Love You (?)
1- A new case, an unforgettable case
2- I'm falling for your fatal attraction
3- I've never faked my attitude towards you
4- The uncontrollable emotion
5- Numerous emotions collide, what's going on?
6- You're on my mind, I never feel alright
7- You got me losing patience
8- Rolling in the deep inside my head
9- You got me bad
10- Why do I keep getting attracted?
11- I'm drawn to you like a magnet
12- I cannot explain this reaction
13- I cannot explain this emotion
14- You can call me anything, code name?
15- Even if I'm greedy, I want to be your soulmate
16- Letting my guard down
17- Conditions are in crisis
18- I try to get out but I can't stop
19- Walking next to you but I'm falling
20- I'm falling deeper, I'm drawn to you
21- Can I be the one?
22- I recklessly dare
23- My head is numb, cut away the emotionless thoughts
24- Hold you so I'm never letting go
25- While you are at it, Play with me to ruin me
26- Crazed by the scent, I feel shortness of breath
27 - While you are at it, play with me
29- Only you...Can get me
30- Faster in this sweet space
31- Heated in this sweet space
32- Just look at me: baby, day and night
33- Setting fire to my already tamed feelings
34- Kiss me or leave me ( or hate me?)
35- Once we've started, you must be mine
36- Look at me in this soft situation
37- I'm cherishing this moment (143)

28- The pain that deceived me again

997 69 3
By MarblingLix

The pair felt their worries fade away, holding each other and feeling their love for the time being.

"Mmm...Chan we have to go..." Felix giggled gripping on Chan's shirt, the older had him in his lap kissing his cheeks and lips.

"Not yet~" he teased feeling up his waist, the younger turned his head away giggling.

"Chan..."

"Come here~" the older whispered gently grabbing his jaw, he kissed his neck and cheek making the boy blush and laugh.

"Channie~"

The older kissed up to a certain spot knowing the boy likes it, he padded his thumb under his jaw to the top of his neck leaning his lips closer.

"Mm right here..."

"Ah~"

Felix closed his eyes biting his lip, the older licked and sucked on his sensitive area making him hold back a moan.

"C-Chan..." Felix gripped his small hands on the back of Chan's neck, the older smirked licking his tongue on his soft skin then sucking a mark.

"It's ok babe, no one will see this one...but me~" Chan snickered, the younger allowed Chan to leave a small hickey then heard Chan's smart watch go off.

The older leaned back licking his lips checking it.

"And it looks like time is really up for us...it's ok though. We have time for later~" Chan winked patting his head, Felix giggled cupping his face.

"Yes my Commander~"

~

The two eventually rejoined the others for water training, they had a break and then started on the ceiling scaling again.

Felix was tightening his shoes and gloves on his hand waiting for Chan to come back and talk to the unit, Felix was sitting on the floor talking to Han when Seungmin and Minho walked over.

"Guys! You won't believe what we just heard!" They rushed over to the pair.

"What is it?" Han stood up with Felix, Minho looked around to make sure Chan wasn't around because gossiping was frowned upon.

"So I was just talking to Mina from Jihyo's unit! And then she told us! That Bambam told her, that Jackson got kicked out for screwing around with a special ops agent. Can you believe it??" Minho said with a laugh, Han gasped starting to laugh too while Felix gave a small smile trying to act surprised.

"No way!! Really??" Han laughed.

"That's um...crazy!" Felix tried to join in.

"Right?? Like that means he was whoring himself out to get to graduation? Pathetic!" Seungmin joked, even though they all didn't like Jackson...the situation made Felix uneasy because...

He was secretly also in a relationship...with Chan.

"I knew that dude was up to something! Like he had the nerve to act better then us but really was sleeping around with a special ops? I'm surprised he didn't go after JB..." Minho whispered, Felix's smile faded the more he heard their jokes.

"Ya...um..."

"Like imagine slutting yourself out for your commander to pass an evaluation?? That's just trashy!" Han laughed patting Felix's arm, but the younger...felt sadness because of the parallels to his relationship with Chan.

"Oh..um-"

"What's going on here?"

"Oops..." Han was being too loud when Chan came behind them unnoticed, but the older heard some of their talk. And he was not happy...

"H-hi Commander-"

"What have I said about talking rumors in my unit? I don't tolerate that, hurry up and get on the ceiling or I'll make you run 10 miles later!" Chan demanded angrily, the trio became scared nodding and behaving now.

"Y-yes sir!"

Felix was quiet which Chan noticed, while the others went to start training he saw Felix adjusting his gloves.

"Lixie? You ok?" He whispered patting his had, Felix gave a small smile looking to him.

"Y-yes Commander...! I'll um...start as well" he said before running off too, Chan sighed crossing his arms.

"Alright! 2 minutes to get across! Do it 8 times!" He instructed, they all agreed and started their training. Chan watched from below monitoring them.

"Good Seungmin! Han you're next!" Chan yelled, Han was with Felix and Minho on the higher level going to scale across.

While Han was doing so, Minho kept gossiping with Felix.

"Dude I'm still in shock! Like Jackson??" Minho said to him, Chan glanced over to see them talking and hearing some of the conversation.

These recruits...

He sighed seeing them get distracted as he stepped closer.

"Min-"

"I'm glad none of us are like that, whoring ourselves out to Commander Bang to get ahead-"

"Recruit! What did I say earlier?" Chan snapped at him, Minho apologized staying quiet...but Felix heard each word just like Chan...

Now feeling self conscious....about his relationship with the older...

If they knew...? Would they think the same-

"Felix! You're next!" Chan called to him, the younger nodded to start but...

Hearing Minho's words, he could not focus on his training...and he kept falling...and falling...

"Ah!!"

He fell onto the soft padding below again, Chan came over to him feeling something not right.

"Lixie? What's going on? Why can't you focus?" Chan crouched down helping him sit up, Felix looked at him with a sad expression but forced a smile.

"I'm...I um-"

"Jackson! Did you hear??"
"I know right? Sleazy if you ask me!"

Suddenly two other members from Yeji unit walked boy as both Chan and Felix heard them, the news spread of Jackson as everyone kept gossiping...and it messed with Felix's emotions even more...

Chan looked back to Felix patting his head.

"Lix? What-"

"I-I'm sorry Commander...please excuse me..." Felix looked even more upset as he suddenly got up and rushed out the arena, Chan sighed and already could tell the boy was bothered by the gossip...he didn't know why though...

These damn recruits!

After Felix left, Chan yelled loud to get everyone's attention.

"Hey! Listen up recruits, if I hear anymore damn gossip about Jackson you will be written up! Understand?" He yelled looking at them all, they nervously nodded and continued training.

"Commander Bang? Where did Felix go?" Han came up to him looking around, Chan sighed looking at him.

"I don't know but I'll find out, keep training" he said before rushing off to find Felix, he went searching and calling for Felix all around.

"Felix? Lixie...?" Chan checked the infirmary, meetings rooms, break rooms, everything...

No Felix.

Where did he go??

He sighed scratching his head then went to go to check the locker room, and as soon as he opened it...he could hear faint cries...

"Lix...?"

It was empty as he followed the sound, turning the corner he saw the boy sitting on the bench crying.

"Lixie??" Chan came over to him, Felix didn't hear someone behind him until he saw Chan.

"C-Chan...?" He looked to the older with teary eyes, Chan rushed over patting his head.

"Lix what's wrong?? Why are you crying??" He said softly inching closer, the younger stood up wiping his eyes giving a small smile.

"S-sorry Commander...i-its nothing. I just need a moment" Felix said trying to leave but Chan grabbed his arms pulling him back.

"Felix, no. Something upset you" Chan said seriously, Felix looked at him trying to hold back more tears.

"Um...I-I...I-"

"Come with me, it's ok" Chan grabbed his hand to pull with him, their secret room was too far off so he just rushed to the supplies room where they used to meet instead.

Felix kept His head down as the older pulled them in and locked the door.

"Ok baby what's making you cry??" Chan cupped his cheeks pulling him close, Felix shook his head looking away.

"Jackson..."

"Jackson...? What about him? You never liked him and he's gone-"

"Not him...it's, what people are saying about him...you heard them...didn't you?" Felix started to cry again, Chan took a breath nodding.

"Yes I did, but I told them to quit gossiping about it-"

"Maybe I-I need to leave the program or something...! Go to a different agent facility...?? I don't know..." Felix stepped back wiping his eyes, Chan was more confused however.

"Lixie what?? What are you saying?? Why-"

"Do you not see what they think of Jackson...? They're calling him a slut...or whoring himself out to pass evaluations...! What will they think of me if they find out we've been together??" Felix sniffled.

"Babe that's different, Jackson-"

"Chan we don't know if it was something superficial or if it was real love they had...no matter what it was...everyone is talking about him. You know what Minho said to me??" Felix became more upset dropping tears again, Chan nodded reaching for his hands.

"Lixie yes I heard-"

"I'm glad none of us are like that, whoring ourselves out to Commander Bang to get ahead , he said that Chan! They're not going to understand we're in love...they're going to think I'm sleazy like him...my own unit..." Felix covered his face crying more, Chan gently pulling him into a hug patting his head.

"Lixie...they won't think that after you graduate-"

"Yes they will...suddenly seeing us together after I graduate?? They will figure it out..." Felix looked up to him with sad eyes, Chan cupped his face kissing him.

"Felix, no they won't-"

"How can you be so sure Chan...?? We keep having more and more problems trying to hide us...and I can't do it much longer...even if I graduate..." Felix confessed, Chan took a moment gathering his thoughts. He gently picked the boy up to sit on the table in the corner.

"Lixie, listen to me please..." Chan leaned close stroking his thighs, Felix looked down but nodded.

"Jackson's situation is nothing like ours, you know it...and I know it, what we have is real. Ok?" Chan cupped his cheek, Felix gave a small nod looking at him.

"Pretty much everyone here likes you! You have friends with your unit, all the commanders and even the director say you're sweet and soft. No one will judge you like they did with Jackson, they may be surprised...but I doubt everyone especially Han would say those things about you. He's your friend, right?"

Felix nodded again, the older smiled hugging him and kissing his head.

"And no matter the outcome Lixie...I'm keeping my promise...I won't ever leave you behind..." Chan comforted him, Felix nodded hugging him back.

"I-I don't want to leave you behind either Channie..."

The older hugged him closing his eyes, thinking how with so much they've been through...he's never doubted their love.

"Ya Lix...we're soulmates...I just know it..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 3.6K 53
( Bang Chan + Lee Felix ) ❝Teach me how to love, without lust...❞ β”ˆβ”ˆ mistopher | 2021 ++ Satyriasis; uncontrollable sexual desire in a man. Sex addi...
181K 8.6K 26
"Oh Lix, you didn't think I'd let you have your way, did you?" Chan is Felix's boss at a pharmaceutical company which he's had his eyes on for a long...
181K 5.7K 25
"I'm not!" "Yes, you're a virgin! And I'm pretty sure that you also are gay and a bottom." "Whatever you say!" "I can teach you some things, virgin s...
722K 21.7K 43
"have you ever even touched yourself?" - b.c. "...i'm just an inexperienced virgin." - l.f. a/n desc; lee felix's agitation against his insecuritie...