(HIATUS) Prodigies Against th...

Af asphyxii_

"I tried to hate you... I tried so hard, but I just couldn't do it." ---------------- You felt you were desti... Mere

Introduction (if u skip u suck btw)
| 1 | Mister Emperor Man Takes Another Victim
| 2 | Bruv Got Mad at a Fvcking Kahoot Match
| 3 | Get That Boy a Therapist!
| 4 | LIVE: Teen Fights Several Adults as Ordered by Lord Emperor Belos Almighty
| 5 | Y/N Fills the Absence of Hunter's (much needed) Therapist
| 6 | Hunter's Super Secret Spy Mission
| 7 | The Author Fits Several Small Arcs Into One Chapter
| 8 | Look at All The Silly Little Chapters with their Silly Little Titles
| 9 | I Sure Do Love These Silly Little Titles
| Special Chapter | Hunter's POV 8 & 9
| 10 | If A Chapter Doesn't Have A Silly Title, Then You KNOW It's Gonna Be Bad
| 11 | His Heart Shattered And The Light Vanished From His Eyes
| 12 | And Now Back To The Silly Titles :D
| 13 | Mandatory Dream Chapter Used to Lazily Display Y/N's Inner Struggles
The Super Grand Awesome Real Valentine's Day Special (Totally Not Clickbait)
| 14 | Y/N The Pokemon Trainer
| 15 | The Ballad of the Broken
| 16 | Lumity Episode Lumity Episode Lumity Episode
| 17 | Insert Funny Eclipse Lake Title I Have a Headache and Can't Think of One
| 18 | Y/N's Nightmare Except It's Just Alternate Reality Mabel's Bubble
| 19 | I didn't know what to call this chapter but it's the time pools episode.
| 20 | Hunter's Gonna Wanna Sit Down For This One...
| 21 | If this was split into seasons, this would be the Season 1 Finale Part 2
| 22 | The Episode Before Labyrinth Runners
| 23 | The Truth Behind It All
| 24 | The Title I Wanted Was Too Long and Wattpad Didn't Allow It
| 25 | This chapter is only 854 Words But The Next One Will Be Better
| 26 | The Day of Unity
| 27 | If Only We Had Never Met
| 28 | No Portal?
| 29 | Shortass Mini Chapter
| 30 | The Chapter Where Amity Ruins The Moment
| 31 | I Wrote This While Listening to Home from Undertale on Loop

| prologue |

1.5K 54 10
Af asphyxii_

"Okay... let's start from the beginning.

"When I was little, I wanted to succeed. I achieved that, too. Time and time again. I mean, I graduated from Hexside years before most students did! I should still be in school now!

"Once I graduated, I didn't do much... I was the textbook definition of a burnt-out gifted kid. I didn't have a job. I didn't join a coven. I felt like after all I had accomplished, I failed to put it to good use. Of course, all I was doing was waiting for the day I could put my dream into motion.

"When I was little, I wanted to succeed. As I grew older, I wanted more than that. I wanted to be great. I wanted to be respected. I wanted my talent to be recognized. I wanted to mean something. Something great. Of course, I looked to the Emperor's Coven for that. 

"Where else would I achieve such status, after all? They're considered the best coven in all of the Isles. Their members are the strongest and smartest witches in the land and everyone knows it.

But I couldn't join until I was older. There was an age requirement for tryouts, and I wasn't there yet... So all I could do was wait. It was miserable. Every day I felt like a failure or a waste of space. I considered getting a job, but my parents told me that if I did that, I might never be able to join the Emperor's Coven. They wanted it for me just as bad as I did... Of course, that didn't mean that they made living there any easier. I still felt like a waste.

"But one day, there was a knock on the door. A scout from the Emperor's Coven was there. Emperor Belos wanted me to join his coven. I was ecstatic. My power was finally acknowledged in a far better way than I could have ever realistically dreamed for. 

"I began training immediately and it wasn't even a challenge. I had found my power was so great that I could beat fully trained guards with ease. I met the Golden Guard there, too. He hated me. He was a jerk, so of course I wasn't too fond of him either... at first.

"Eventually... We grew close. I didn't know how it happened at first, but we went from being at each other's throats to never wanting to leave each other's side. It was all thanks to Emperor Belos. That awful man who tried to wipe us all out saved me, as ironic as that is. I found true happiness.

"But, he also made things difficult. Hunter should have never forgiven me after what I did... but he did, and I am so grateful for that... But my actions just got worse and worse, and... 

"What I've done is unforgivable. I don't deserve them. I don't deserve any of them.

"It was great. It really was a good run while it lasted...

"But all good things come to an end. It seems like the better something is, the worse it ends. I wish I never joined the Emperor's Coven. Maybe if I would have stayed away, none of this would have happened."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1K 30
Hunter is only young and has to deal with so much already, he doesn't deserve the treatment he gets... especially from his uncle... hunter had finall...
41K 1.5K 41
Y/n meets an old friend, who is now the Golden Guard. They have a long rich history together, but Hunter doesn't seem to remember much of it. Watch...
76.3K 2.5K 30
trying to be a good kid hasn't worked out for you in the past or now. you manage to find even more trouble when you follow your kid sister through a...
17.7K 564 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...