๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’|| wtm...

By Odile_theblackswan

๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

Aurthors note
Love Letters
ACT ONE
1.0 Visitors at Breakfast
1.1 Vistors at Breakfast pt 2
1.2 Aunt Marge
1.3 The Leaky Cauldron
1.4 Platform 9 3/4
1.5 Common rooms
1.6 Omens of Death and Hippogriffs
1.7 The Biggest Fear
1.8 Neville and Alice have a moment
1.9 Fat Lady gets attacked
1.10 The Quidditch Match๏ฟผ
1.11 Information Uncovered
1.12 The Black Break in
1.13 The Prisoner, Werewolf, and Seven Teens
ACT TWO
New Guests
2.0 Down the Rabbit Hole
2.1 "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ!"
Lots of incorrect quotes-not chapter
2.2 The Red Queen
2.3 Hatter
2.4- Meeting the Caterpillar
2.5- Break
Short snippits because i can
2.6- A Failed Rescue Mission
2.7- "All the Best People Are"
2.8- This Place Isn't a Dream
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
2.9- The Final Battle
Calm before the storm
ACT THREE
Not a chapter
3.1~Reunited
3.2~The Dark Mark
3.3~ Back to Hogwarts
3.4~ Three Schools, One Winner
3.5~ No funerals
3.6~ Blazers, Threats, and Dragons Delight
3.7~ The first task
3.8~ Castor
3.9~ "Gorgeous"

2.3- The walk

2.8K 91 39
By Odile_theblackswan

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
Read over to a degree-comment mistakes

Hatter quickly placed the teapot onto the table and lifted the lid up, revealing a very small Alice. Hatter helps the girl out of the pot and onto the edge of the pot. She notices that he is bleeding and looks behind her to see the mouse spitting water, half drowned. Alice looks beside the small white mouse to see the Hare coughing up his lungs while he rubs his neck.

A guilty look takes her face as she turns back to the crazed man. "I wish I could help you. But I'm not who you think I am." Her face flashes different emotions by the second, mostly flipping between guilty and a want to run away.

Remus looked down at his boyfriends face, "How many times do you think that has been said?"

He chuckled in response, "Too many, Moons"

Hatter lifted her up onto his palm to talk, "You'll speak to Absolem. He'll know who you are."

"But can he tell me how to get home?" She sighed at her words. "He's wise. He's absolute. He's Absolem."

He set her back down onto the table that had destroyed by the Knave of Knights. "Do you have any of that cake that made me grow before?" A twinge of hope lit up in her glittering ocean colored eyes. "Do you mean upelkuchen? Do we have any, Thackery?" The doormouse questioned. The hare looked under the table in response, shaking his head no to her. "Sorry no upelkuchen"

Hatter swept off his hat, letting it sit close to the table, "Your carriage, mademoiselle" She blinked back, "You mean the hat?" Her voice sounded like it was mixed with confusion and sarcasm.

"Well we know she has the sarcasm" Copper said aloud, groaning when Sabrina punched his arm.

"Anyone can travel by horse or rail. But only the best people travel by Hat." He told her with a smile. Alice climbed up onto his top hat and sits on the crown.
"By the way, Thackery, how is a raven like a writing desk?" The Hare scoffed at his friends words, "If you don't know,I'm not telling-"

"Solid response"

"-Ta-ta, Alice." The Hare waved goodbye, which she mirrored.

They start of, the Doormouse following.  "I can't wait to see what Absolem does when he finds out she's pretending to be the Alice."

Sabrina glared at the on screen creature, "I'm not cinderella, which means I'm not afraid to kill a rodent. These heels will kill!" William just patted her head from a distance, "Good Sabrina. Nice Sabrina."

The mouse shook with excitement at the thought. "Sorry, Mallymkun. Just us this time. You know how Absolem can get." The Dormouse frowns, jealousy in her eyes.

"Wait, you haven't had your tea!" The Hare yelled at the two leaving. "Watch your head." A teapot hurtles toward them. She ducks to avoid the flying blue china.

THE TULGYWOODS - DAY

Alice peeked at the woods around her as they walked through the branches. "So, your name's Tarrant?"

"Hightop. I was a hatter by trade in the White Queen's Court until the Horunvendush Day." He tried to look up at her as she moved around on his hat. "And what happened that day?" She leaned forward, intrigued by his sentence.

Regulus groaned, "Star, Stop being so nosey"

She pouted in response, for once not looking over her age of eighteen. "But dadddd," she leaned over to rest her weight on his side. He just raised an eyebrow with a smirk. She huffed, "You're mean"

His eyes looked off as he recalled the day, "White fell to Red. It was here in the Tulgey wood....."

Bright eyes shade into a darker tone as they traveled to the wood in front of the two, and he begins the tale that is seen unfolding;

THE TULGY WOOD- THE HORUNVENDUSH DAY

The White Knight holds the shining Vorpal Sword, waiting to fight the Jaberwocky. He shoots a confident smile to the White Queen who sits astride her white horse with other members of the Court, including the Hatter, the March Hare, and the Chesire Cat.

Hermione gasped at the sight of the queen, "She's beautiful, it's like a fairytale dream"

Hatters voice came over the past events occurring,  "The mood was festive. The Queen was confident in her champion."

And then the woods turned dark as enormous leathery wings block the sun. Faces fill with awe as they look up at the fearsome creature. The Knight is stunned by its fierceness and magnitude. The Jaberwocky fixates on him with its fiery eyes. The Knight's hands shake as he lifts the Sword.

"They look so...." Dorcas struggled to find her words, and allowed Lilly to cut in with,
"-Admiring?"

"Yes. Thank you. They look so admiring while the knight is scared about dying. Do they not care?" Her fingers went to brush her braids back but were stopped by Marlene doing it for her with a smile.

"But fear over came him. He dropped the Vorpal Sword." His voice came out grey with memory.

The Knight drops the sword and runs. As the Jaberwocky laughs at the easy victory. He flicks his long pronged tail catching the Knight on its horns. People scream as the Knight falls dead.

People Scream, almost matching the pitch of the screens yells.

Then the Jaberwock turns on the crowd, shooting fire from his eyes. The Queen's horse rears, but the Hatter grabs the reins. He swings up behind her and they gallop away.

"I like your voice" Regulus whispered to the girl in his arms, just holding her tighter as she tensed up, knowing that he didn't mean her literal vocals.

"I helped the Queen to safety and so I missed the worst of it."

Ilosovic Stayn rides his panther to the fallen Sword and picks it up.

He sighed deeply, "The red knights captured the sword so there was nothing to defeat the Jaberwocky."

People try to escape. But the Jaberwock does his work, rending, tearing, burning. The Chesire Cat vanishes. The Hare stands in the melee, shocked and horrified.

Gasps of horror and realization with the Hare spread quickly. "He had to watch friends die in front of him because the knight ran"

"The Massacre was so terrible, Thackery went mad from the sight of it."

The flashback ends with Hatter walking through was had been a ludicrous field of grass, and now was burnt to the crips. He bent down to pick up his tarred hat.

THE WOODS- ALICE AND THE HATTER

After a moment of silence he spoke gravely, "On that day, I swore I would not stop until the Red Queen
falls." Alice stayed quiet, which was a red flag for the blonde girl, she was deeply moved by the story. She finally spoke with a question playing on her pink lips, "And the White Queen?"

"Shes in exile in Marmoreal waiting for a champion to kill the Jaberwocky and return her crown. In the meanwhile, Thackery, Mallymkun and others like us work secretly for her cause."

IPALM- BEYOND THE DESERTED TOWN

Alice sits in the Hatter's coat pocket as he walks across the blackened plain doted with shriveled stumps and trees. "We've half a day's walk to reach Absolem"

Bella slumped back, "I hate walking, Star's lucky to be so small."

The sky turns suddenly dark, tinged with red. He ducks under a large tree with wide gnarled branches.

A no-maj tilted their head to the side, "Mustard Gas?"

Blonde hair falls over the side of his pocket as Alice pops her head out, "Why are we stopping? He looked down at he tiny figure, "Red storm coming."

As he said that the sky opens and red hail stones pelt the earth. "It won't last long." He sits down with his back to the tree. He takes Tiny Alice out of his pocket and puts her on his knee. Seeing his face looming above her, she realizes where she's seen him before.

"I know why you look familiar to me. You're in my dream. I've had the same dream all my. life.There's an egg man on a wall, you in your hat, and a blue caterpillar-"

Ron coughed, "Weird dreams mate. How'd you end up with such an odd one?"

"-Blue caterpillar. Did you ever think this dream is trying to tell you something?" He spoke with a wiseness behind his words. Like he knew all her issues and complications but wasn't going to run away when she admitted them.

She thought for a minute, "I don't know what it would be." He smiled at her words, "Maybe it's something you already know."

Alice shrugged at his suggestion, "Possibly. My mother used to say...our dreams are the way we whisper into out own ears."

The brown haired boy with grey eyes felt himself lift the corners of his mouth ever so slightly at the mention of his future wife.

He snapped his fingers at her, "Excellent way of putting it! Your mother is saganistute."

Alice crossed her arms, "Was a saganistute. And that had better be a compliment!"

"It means a wise person of poetry and vision."

"Why that she was" Alice mumbled to herself.

She smiles. They sit in silence for a moment. The hail stops. The Hatter holds his hand out for her, "Shall we continue on to Absolem?"

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬,

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐝𝐚𝐲-𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭.

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦?
-𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 2 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭

𝐄𝐚𝐭, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 (𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨)

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 311 22
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* They hate each other. Until he watches her sing karaoke. ...
6.8K 196 14
"๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚, ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—จ๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ข ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ." mara...
32.5K 650 14
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." ***** ๐ŸŒธ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๏ฟฝ...