Netsujou No Spectrum | Meliod...

By JxzmzMelz

Of love I will scream, echoing eternally. No one knows you more than I. Like two planets we collide But at la... More

The Seven Deadly Sins
The Sword Of The Holy Knight
The Sin Sleeping in the Forest.
A Little Girl's Dream
Even If You Should Die
The Poem of Beginnings
A Touching Reunion
The Fearsome Pursuer
Dark Pulse
A/n
The Vaizel Fighting Festival
Pent-Up Feelings
Bloodcurdling Canon
The Angel of Destruction
A Reader of Books
Unholy Knight
Legends, Provoked
Episode 17, 18 and 19
Question.
The Courage Charm
The Looming Threat
What i Can Do For You
Despair Descends
The Heroes
The Dark Dream Begins
Our fighting Festival
In Pursuit of First Love
The Shape of Love
Rivival of the Demon Clan
Existence And Proof
oops
Episode 3 and 4
Overwhelming Violence
Thank you!
A Chief Holy Knight Atones For His Sins
Where Memories Lead
The Druids' Holy Land
Ova Season One
Promise To A Loved One 1/2
Promise To A Loved One 2/2
What We Lacked / Father & Son
Where Love Is Found
Death-Trap Maze
Legendary Figures
Meliodas Vs The Ten Commandments
Have Hope
Certain Warmth
Return of the Sins
The Hero Rises
As long As You're Here
Ova Season Three
The Light That Sweeps Away Darkness
Memories Of The Holy War
Let There Be Light
Christmas ♡ Special
The Ten Commandments vs. The Archangels
Emotional Maelstrom
We Call That Love
Deadly Sins, Unite!
The Doll Seeks Love
The Cursed Friends
The Life We Live
The Hateful Cannot Rest
Love is a Maiden's Power
The Almighty vs. Greatest Evil
A New Threat
To Our Captain
The Seven Deadly Sins End
Our Choices
March Of Pigs (...)
The Holy War Pact
Child of Hope
Beginning of the Holy War
Partners? Partners.
Boyfriends? Boyfriends.
Candy Houses = No Sanity
From Purgatory
A Meeting With The Unknown (1/2)
A Meeting With The Unknown (2/2)
A Single-Minded Love
The Victims Of The Holy War
The Tragic Strike
How It All Started
Hope, Conflict and Despair
The Doorway to Hope
That Which Gathers
The Salvation of the Sun
The One Who Stands Against a God
We'll All Be Your Strength
The End of a Long Journey (1/2)
The End of A long Journey (2/2)
Farewell, Seven Deadly Sins
Fated Lovers

Farewell, Beloved Thief/ Master Of The Sun

2.4K 82 16
By JxzmzMelz

M/n groans as he wakes up after what it felt like days. The male still felt tired after all he didn't get enough sleep the previous days. Much to his own dislike he sits up rubbing his eyes. He yawns opening his eyes, Meliodas wasn't by his side which means it was already late. M/n stands up with difficulty.

'Maybe a cold shower will wake me up..' He mumbles as he slowly walks up to the bathroom. After the shower M/n walks out of the bathroom already changed in his clothes. He sits by the dresser before picking up a hairbrush. The male stares intensively down at it before slamming his head down on the dresser. He didn't have time for this..or in other words he was too lazy to do anything. M/n closes his eyes and before he knew it he fell asleep again.

After half a hour later a crash that came from downstairs woke the male up. M/n stands up opening the bedrooms door before walking down the stairs.

'What's with the noise?' M/n asks making everyone look at him. 'M/n you're awake! Good morning...uh i mean good evening' Elizabeth greets the male and sweatdrops. How could someone sleep for this long?

'Hey Elizabeth..' M/n says and sits down by a table. 'Jeez, you're really lazy huh?' Melony says with a joking tone. M/n only hums in response. He didn't feel like talking. 'Here, coffee..this might wake you up' Meliodas says as he stops Infront of him holding a cup of coffee. M/n carefully takes it from him before putting it on the table. 'Hey Meliodas..' M/n says looking up. Since M/n was sitting on a not so high chair Meliodas was now about as tall as the male, if not a bit taller.

Meliodas pushes some hair strands out of M/n's face. 'Hey, sleept well?' He asks and M/n nods before wrapping his arms around the blond resting his head on Meliodas's chest. 'Do you want to eat something?' Elizabeth asks.

'Hesh I Geuss..' M/n replies his voice getting muffled by Meliodas's clothes. Elizabeth sweatdrops. 'What..?' Meliodas pulls away much to M/n's dismay. 'I'm gonna cook something!!'

'Ooh! Ooh! Let me help!' Melony says following after Meliodas. M/n looks around the tavern. Merlin, Gilthunder, Gowther and Howzer weren't here. Which means they're most probably upstairs. Where is Hawk?

'Took you long enough..' M/n hears the annoying voice of a pig making him cringe. M/n deadpans and turns to look at the pig who not to someone's surprise was stuffing his face with scraps. 'Jeez, i thought you were finally dead..i guess not, too bad' M/n mumbles and Hawk shrieks offended.

M/n turns back to the table and picks up the cup before taking a sip. The male taps with his finger on the table making a book appear Infront of him. The books opens itself up and M/n begins to read.

Elizabeth sits besides him with her own cup of coffee. 'When will we start our training?' She asks and M/n ponders for a moment. 'Later today..is that alright with you?' M/n asks the girl as the book lowers itself down so that M/n could get a good look at the girls face. Elizabeth nods happily before Melony comes out of the kitchen.

'Okay bad news..' She says and Hawk looks up at her. 'Have we run out on scraps?!' The pig shouts worried. Melony stares blankly at the pig. 'How did you know?' she asks confused and Hawk shrieks 'Oh no! We're gonna starve!' M/n smirks letting out a laugh. 'Not if we eat you..'

Hawk screams and runs upstairs probably to hide. Meliodas comes out of the kitchen 'Looks like our search for Escanor will have to wait.. we're out on food' he says and M/n sighs 'It's because you've been giving it all to that pig' M/n says.

'There's a village nearby, who wants to go out there and buy things?' Meliodas asks the 3 with a wide grin. 'I do!' Elizabeth says happily and M/n sweatdrops. 'I don't know..i mean last time you bought a hairbrush..that didn't work! Such a scam!' M/n says angrily and Melony laughs. 'Maybe my brothers hair is the problem not the brush'

'Melony you'll have to go!' Meliodas says and Melony shakes her head. 'Nuh-uh it's your tavern so not my problem.' She says as Elizabeth picks up a broom before handing it to her. 'Then you can help me clean the tavern' The silver-nette says with a sweet smile that Melony couldn't resist. 'Okay..'

'I guess it's up to you and Me, M/n..' Meliodas says to his partner. M/n looks at him and scoffs 'Ain't no way I'm gonna go buy groceries..' he says and the blond pouts. 'Please! I don't wanna go alone!' Meliodas says with his best puppy dog eyes. M/n closes his eyes and shakes his head. 'Not gonna work...' he says and Meliodas rolls his eyes. 'C'mon M/n! Just this once..' the blond says and M/n opens one eye. Just seeing Meliodas's pouty face made him melt

'Fuck fine!' M/n says as he jumps out of his chair. Meliodas cheers in victory before grabbing the collar of M/n's shirt pulling him down. He gives him a quick kiss and pulls away. 'Alright I'll get the money..' the blond says before running upstairs.

'Sucks to be you..' Melony says and M/n snorts 'You literally can't talk, just by looking at Eliza's face you gave in..i gave in, in like 4 minutes.. that's progress..' M/n says and deadpans. Meliodas really did have him wrapped around his finger, didn't he.

Meliodas comes down stairs again holding a little bag. M/n feels Mama Hawk stop moving making it obvious that they had arrived at the town. 'Please be careful you two!' Elizabeth says concerned. 'And don't do anything reckless' Meliodas nods at the girl and M/n reassures her 'I'll keep him in check' He says and Meliodas gives him a little push. M/n sighs before opening the door and walking outside.

'It's been a while since we did this!' Meliodas exclaims excited as both males jump off Mama Hawk before heading together to the village. 'You know, go somewhere together..just the two of us' he adds and M/n nods. It has indeed been a while since y'know Melony came back and Elizabeth reentered their lives. 'I guess so..' M/n says before the sound of people fills his ears.

'Did you bring a basket..?' M/n asks as he looks around the market. Meliodas stares at him blankly and M/n facepalms. 'Oh for god's sake..' M/n mumbles and snaps his fingers making a basket appear on the ground. Meliodas picks it up 'You shouldn't say god's name Infront of a demon..' Meliodas tells him stopping before a vegetables and fruits stall/stand. (I don't frickin know)

'I guess..' M/n says and starts filling the basket with the fruits and vegetables. 'This will be enough for a couple days..i mean the tavern his pretty much full. Also King left so is less food for Elizabeth to cook.' M/n explains and Meliodas nods.

'That'll be 4 silver coins' The man behind the stall says. M/n opens the little bag and hands the Man the 4 coins.

'Okay, i can take care of the meat..' Meliodas says. M/n knew what he meant. Why spend money on meat if you have a boyfriend who can catch the meat for you. A bit weird but okay.

'Alright, Milk, cheese and booze.' M/n says. They probably needed a lot more but he couldn't think of anything right now. 'Oh! Yeah, chocolate...' M/n adds quickly.

'You just added that didn't you.'

'Yeah..'

'Oh we need herbs too..' M/n mumbles as he stops before the man who sells herbs. Meliodas was practically silent the whole time while M/n pointed and talked about what he wanted to the man. '5 Silver coins please..' The man says and M/n nods handing them to him.

Luckily for them the Man with the next stuff they needed was across of the herbs seller. 'One bottle of milk..and Cheese i guess...' M/n tells the man. The Man nods handing the stuff to them.

'That'll b- wait! You're the ones who saved Liones aren't you?!' The Man asks excited. M/n stares at the man confused. 'Yeah, that's us..' Meliodas tells him with a grin. 'Oh! It's so great meeting heroes, you don't need to pay'

'Thank you' Meliodas says politely to the man who nods rapidly. M/n smiles nervously and pushes Meliodas forwards. 'Free stuff's always good!' Meliodas says with a wide grin as the couple made their way through the market.

'Do we need something else?' M/n asks Meliodas and he shrugs. 'I don't think so, only your chocolate i guess' he replies and M/n nods before putting the bag with coins in his pockets. He grabs Meliodas's free hand intervening their fingers. 'You think that's enough food for everyone?' M/n asks. 'We're with a lot of people right now..'

'Yeah, it's probably enough..if Hawk doesn't eat with us..' Meliodas says deadpanning at the end. 'We have one, two, thr- fou- five plus Howzer and Gilthunder is seven and then slader and Griamore but Griamore is a child uhm..eight and a half people to feed..' M/n says. 'Am i forgetting someone?'

'I honestly have no idea..' Meliodas says and M/n gives him a look. 'Maybe we should stop inviting people to stay at our home..' M/n says and gasps. 'We almost forgot.. the most important! Booze!' M/n says and drags the male to the nearby booze stall.

'Please your best booze!' M/n says and Meliodas sweatdrops. They probably didn't have Vanya ale here which is a shame. But it doesn't matter Meliodas already had a bunch at the boarhat anyways. M/n takes the bottles before paying the Man and waiving goodbye.

'Our hands are pretty full...you sure you can pick up anything else?' Meliodas asks M/n and M/n nods. There's always place for chocolate.

The two stop at their final stall. 'Hi can i get two chocolate bars..' M/n asks before dropping one silver coin on the counter. The female behind the stall nods with a tiny giggle. 'Are you new here? You're so gorgeous..' She says and M/n pulls a face of disgust. 'Uhm yeah, we're just passing by..' He replies and the woman giggles again.

'Make sure you pass by more often..you can take the chocolate for free..they say chocolate is a sign of love..' she says before putting the chocolate bars in M/n's pockets. The girl leans in and gives M/n a kiss on the cheek. The male couldn't do anything about it since his hands were pretty full. 'T-Thank you..i guess..' M/n says before fastly walking away with a very pissed Meliodas.

'You have a lipstick mark on your face..' Meliodas says with a huff. He drops the basket before standing on his tippy toes. The blonds rubs his sleeves on M/n's cheek getting rid of the stain.

'That's better..who does this woman think that she is?!' Meliodas says with a scoff before giving M/n a kiss on the same place the woman had kissed. The male picks up the basket again before walking out of the village towards the boarhat, M/n not so far behind.

'You're so pretty..' M/n says and Meliodas tries to give him his finger but ends up dropping something in the process. M/n laughs at his struggle to pick the thing up. Meliodas nods satisfied as he finally picked it up and begins to walk again.

'You're handsome too..'

-

---

-

Elizabeth holds the door open for the two males. M/n sighs as he drops his things on the counter. 'I'm dead..' he says and Meliodas puts the basket down.

'Now time for the Meat!' Meliodas says with a grin as he puts his hands on his hips. 'We can help!' Gilthunder says and Howzer nods.

'Yeah, you two, Gowther and Arthur who catches the biggest catch wins!' Meliodas says. 'And Melony come with us this will be a good chance to train!' he adds and Melony nods before the group runs outside. 'Aren't you gonna go with them slader?' M/n asks and realizes that he had indeed missed out on someone, he didn't get enough food for 10 people he did for 9...he had totally forgotten about Arthur. The male shrugs nothing to worry about.

'No, i have to take care of Griamore..' Slader says and M/n nods.

'Hey M/n, could you come with me outside? i figured we could get a closer look at your staff so that you could finally use it' Merlin says as she appears on the stairs. M/n nods and turns to the silver-nette who has been putting the groceries away. 'Could you do the rest on your own?' He asks her and Elizabeth nods.

'Alright let's go Merlin..'

-

---

-

'Bombia!' M/n shouts holding his staff tightly. The Goblin Merlin made explodes making the Male grin. 'This staff is frickin good!' M/n tells his little sister.

'Yeah, but don't lose focus' She says and M/n dodges the attack from another Goblin. 'Lightbeam!' the male shouts and a bright light comes out of the staff. It goes through the Goblin killing it. However the light doesn't fade. In just a second all trees surrounding the two mages were gone. The forest just turned into a plain fild.

'Oh...oops??' M/n sweatdrops at the damage he just had done. Good thing they decided to teleport somewhere
else to train cuz other wise everyone at the boarhat would've been dead.

Merlin smiles 'I think that's enough for today..' she says and claps her hands teleporting them back. Apparently they weren't the only one training. Meliodas was having a sparring match with Gilthunder and Melony with Howzer. 'Hey guys, did you guys already catch something?' M/n asks as he walks their way. Gilthunder and Meliodas stop for a second. 'Yeah, where were you M/n?' Gilthunder asks and M/n says that he's been training with Merlin. Gilthunder nods before striking at Meliodas again which Meliodas blocks easily.

'Hey Gowther!' M/n says greeting his pink haired friend. Gowther nods at him before staring at the fight between Gilthunder and Meliodas again. M/n gave Gowther a quick hug before going inside To ask if Elizabeth wanted to train her powers right now.

'Elizabeth?..' M/n calls out the girls name. Elizabeth comes out of the kitchen and smiles upon seeing M/n.

'Yeah?..'

'Would you like to start your training right now?' M/n asks as he's standing across from Elizabeth who's behind the bar counter. Elizabeth nods excited. 'Yes! If it's okay ofcourse'

M/n snaps his finger making a flower pot appear on the counter 'Alright, i wanna test something out. You'll have to do the same as yesterdays trial. Is that okay?' M/n asks the girl and Elizabeth nods unsure.

'Uhm but, why would i do something that i already have failed? I mean wouldn't it be better if i start with something easier?' Elizabeth says looking down at the flowerpot and M/n shakes his head. 'The trial yesterday was a scam, now listen to your teacher or you can say bye bye to your Lessons' M/n tells Elizabeth looking her dead in the eyes. Elizabeth quickly nods 'Yes sir!'

The girl puts her hand on the pot. 'Alright i want you to search the dead seed first..' M/n says quietly and Elizabeth hums. After some minutes Elizabeth finally had found it 'I found it..' the girls says and was about to open her eyes. 'No! Don't lose focus. Now try to give the seed life so that it can bloom and become a beautiful flower' M/n tells her putting his hands on top of Elizabeth's who's hands were still resting on the pot.

The girl sighs furrowing her eyebrows in concentration. M/n slowly pulls his hands away as he sees a tiny little plant coming out of the dirt. The plant quickly becomes bigger until it forms into a beautiful red flower. 'That's enough..' M/n tells the girl and Elizabeth quickly pulls away from the pot. The silver-nette gasps as she sees the red flower she just had helped bloom. 'D-Did i..?' She asks surprised and M/n nods.

'Zaneri really did something didn't she'

'M/n! Can we do this one more time?!' Elizabeth asks the male hopeful but M/n shakes his head. 'No sorry Eliza, it would tire you out' M/n says as he removes the flower from the dirt. Elizabeth couldn't say she wasn't disappointed but still could understand where the male was coming from.

'Here..' M/n says giving her the flower. Elizabeth takes it staring down at it with confusion. 'Now give it to Melony'

'What why? I can't M/n!' Elizabeth says wide eyed. Her face was red and the girl couldn't say a sentence without stuttering. 'Elizabeth if you can't do this then what can you do?' M/n tells her bluntly. 'I'll tell you what, nothing! N.o.t.h.i.n.g' He says making Elizabeth look down embarrassed. Elizabeth sighs before looking at M/n determined. 'I'll do it! But you'll have to do it too!' she says and M/n raises an Eyebrow at the girl. 'Give a flower to Meliodas- uh i mean Sir Meliodas!'

M/n lets out a tiny oh. 'But that's easy!' he says with a grin. The male snaps his fingers making a purple flower appear on his hand. 'Alright I'll go first so that you can prepare yourself' M/n says pulling the girl outside.

'Hey Meliodas!' M/n shouts catching the blonds attention. 'Come up here for a second!' He shouts again and Meliodas nods. The short blond easily jumps on Mama Hawk and in just 5 seconds the male was standing before M/n. 'Yo! What's up?'

'Here for you..' M/n says holding the flower Infront of him. Meliodas looks at it with curiosity. 'What's the occasion?' Meliodas asks taking the flower from M/n. The taller male shrugs. 'Can't i give flower to the man i looooove?'

Meliodas shakes his head. 'That's not what i meant, idiot' he says with a tiny smile before jumping up and giving M/n a kiss on his cheek. 'I would give you more but Gilthunder is waiting..'

'Does it look like i care?' M/n mumbles and puts his hands on Meliodas's cheeks.He pulls the male a bit up making him stand on his tippy toes before connecting their lips. M/n had totally forgotten about Elizabeth.

'Yeah you can forget about your sparring match Gilthunder..' Melony says as M/n practically drags her brother inside. Gilthunder shrugs 'I'll just go with Howzer' he says as he notices a flustered Elizabeth coming their way. Gilthunder quickly pulls Howzer away leaving the girls alone.

'Hey Elizabeth!' Melony says greeting the flustered girl. Elizabeth takes a deep breath in before holding the flower infront of the shorter girl. Elizabeth looks away before mumbling 'H-Here..'

Melony smiles taking the flower. 'Thank you!' she says making the girl look at her. Melony grins 'It's okay to be nervous..' she says before giving Elizabeth a kiss on the cheek. 'Now if you'll excuse me i have to stop a certain couple of having...y'know..'

(She did stop them in time)

-

---

-

A while later everyone went to do their own business while M/n helped Meliodas clean the bar. 'It's hilarious how you always say no to me but after some seconds you always give in..' Meliodas says rubbing the cloth on the counter. The male lets out a snicker making M/n sigh in irritation.

'It's your fault' M/n mumbles. Meliodas picks up a bottle of Vanya Ale planning on putting it away but drops it. M/n stops cleaning a cup as he felt Ban's presence fade. Probably also the reason why Meliodas dropped the Bottle in the first place.

'Sir Meliodas, Sir M/n?' Hendrickson questions looking confused at the two males. Meliodas doesn't respond and M/n starts to clean the cup again. 'He'll be fine, he's Ban and also he wouldn't leave Elaine alone right now..' M/n tells his partner.

'Elaine? His girlfriend? isn't she dead?' Meliodas asks and M/n shrugs.

'I felt her presence yesterday when we were about to leave istar. I'm guessing Ban found a way to bring her back or something' M/n replies and Meliodas nods.

-

---

-

'Why do i always end up bringing you to bed like this?' Meliodas complains with a huff and M/n scoffs. 'Maybe because you n-never get drunk..' M/n says with difficulty. The drunk male was about to pass out.

'I guess you're right..blame my father and Elizabeth's mother..' the blond mumbles dropping himself on the bed. Meliodas ponders for a minute. 'Do you still have the same thoughts as yesterday?' he asks carefully.

'About what we talked yesterday?' M/n asks as he starts to play with his lovers hands. Meliodas nods slowly and M/n sighs.

Flashback

M/n was laying outside on Mama Hawk's back. It was already dark and a few hours later since the trial he went through. He couldn't help but overthink. What if instead of running away from his duties, he stayed and trained to become the chief. What if?.. M/n was sure that if he'd stayed he wouldn't have met Meliodas and the others. But maybe being chief of Belialuin was just what he's meant to be.

The Male closes his eyes in frustration. It wasn't too late. He knew that, his father did send him a letter after all. But was it the right thing to do? Return to his homeland after years and leave him behind. The thought of leaving Meliodas behind wasn't very amusing.

M/n didn't hear the footsteps approaching due his thoughts. That was until he felt a pair legs, one on each side of his waist. M/n blinks a couple times adjusting his eyes to the darkness. M/n knew who it was, who wouldn't recognize the blond figure who's now hovering over him. Meliodas had one hand on each side of M/n's head and his legs were resting on each side of M/n's waist.

'Hey..' Meliodas spoke quietly with a tiny smile. M/n gives him a smile back. 'I thought you would be sleeping..' M/n says to the blond. Meliodas nods. 'I was until you left the bed, i thought that you just went to the bathroom or something, but you didn't come back'

M/n doesn't respond and just looks over to the side avoiding eye contact. Meliodas frowns. 'You didn't say much after your trial..' Meliodas tries to bring the subject in the conversation slowly. 'So..what happened? What was it about?..'

'Nothing particular..' M/n tells him which is obviously a lie. Meliodas knew that and sighs. 'Y'know it hurts..' Meliodas whispers and M/n looks at him. 'It hurts when you hide things from me. It makes me feel like you can't trust me or when you ignore me whenever i want answer about your past. It hurts a lot. It hurts me a lot..'

M/n didn't know what to say. He tried not to bring the subject up because he didn't want to hurt himself but all he did was hurt the one he loves the most. M/n sits up and out of reflex Meliodas wraps his legs around M/n's waist and arms around M/n's shoulders. Basically sitting on his lap.

'Let's see...i was about 200 years old?..i actually have no idea how old i was but it doesn't matter. Anyways-' Meliodas quickly cover's M/n's mouth with his hands. 'Wait!..' He says nervously and a bit guilty. 'I- I don't want to force anything out of you.. if you aren't ready to tell me then it's fine!'

M/n shakes his head. 'I want to...Ever Since i was a child my dad was obsessed with making me perfect. He made me study for hours and hours every single day, just for me to be prepared to be the chief of Belialuin. And i did everything he told me too. In that time i also had a friend his name was leo he used to train with me for hours in a week, he was the only one to keep me sane'

'What about Merlin?..' Meliodas asks out of curiosity. M/n shakes his head. 'Of course Merlin was also a light in the darkness but she was busy with her own things..But Anyways so.. Leo was the only friend i had for a long time. That was until i met someone, who was very special to me at the time. We became friends and soon enough lovers..'

'He was very handsome and cute i guess..' M/n adds much to Meliodas's dislike. 'Don't need to know that..' He mumbles playing with a strand of M/n's hair. The H/c male chuckles 'Don't worry even his beauty can't beat yours..' M/n says and gives his partner a kiss on the cheek. 'Anyways were was i..oh yeah! So we started dating and it was great i was happy and didn't complain about my life anymore..'

Meliodas notices how M/n's face fell as if he wasn't ready to tell the next part. 'He betrayed me..he left me for some Blond chick..' M/n says bitterly. Meliodas's eyes were wide..he didn't expect this at all. 'Anyways putting that aside..i was training with Leo again until my dad came rushing in. He kept yelling at me telling me that i was such a disappointed. I asked him why..and he told me he had found out about my lover. I had never seen him so mad at me ever.'

'I don't understand..you told me you have slept with girls before..' Meliodas says confused 'How wasn't he mad about that?'

'They weren't boys were they?..' M/n whispers and Meliodas lets out a tiny oh. 'Yeah..Even if i told him that i had broken up with my ex partner he was still pissed and as punishment the tortured Leo Infront of my eyes. And out of anger i shouted at him..'

'He murdered him..he killed him without mercy. I couldn't comprend what was happening. I was pissed, sad, angry. My dad however had a stupid grin on his face'

M/n burries his face in Meliodas's shoulder. 'After that i couldn't focus on my studies. The betrayal of a loved one and the blood that i had shed. My dad with hope took me to the druids and made me go through a trial hoping that it would help me forget my ex-'

'But you failed..' Meliodas whispers and M/n nods. 'I failed..after that i decided to run away with Merlin..and that's how i met you, when you...uh.. y'know helped Merlin when she tripped'

Meliodas chuckles and M/n removes his head from his Partners shoulder. 'I've been thinking...that maybe I'll become the chief of Belialuin..' Meliodas's eyes widen and he quickly stands up. 'Wait what?!...but huh?!'

M/n also stand up and stares nervously at his boyfriend. 'The trial had me thinking that maybe becoming chief is something i was meant to be..' Meliodas purses his lips 'You told us that you wouldn't leave us that night..wh- when the Ten Commandments were revived..you-' Meliodas was cut off by M/n who puts a finger on his lips.

'I am not sure yet...and even if i become chief that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave you guys!' M/n explains but Meliodas wasn't convinced.  'I was thinking...that maybe you could be chief with me..' M/n whispers quietly to his partner and Meliodas quickly turns his eyes to the male. 'Y'know rule Belialuin by my side..i wouldn't bare a day without you'

Meliodas's eyes were wide before he smiles. 'Sounds to me like you're proposing to me..' The blond says wrapping his arms around M/n's neck. 'Not yet... When i propose to you it will be beautiful and not like this but you can consider this a pre-proposel for you to be with me forever and to rule Belialuin by my side'

'So you're planning on proposing? That's trilling well in that case..-' M/n quickly kisses Meliodas on his lips before he could answer to the "pre-proposel". M/n pulls away and grins 'Give me an answer when i propose to you properly, okay?' Meliodas nods and kisses him again.

'Wait! You have to tell me about your trial too..' M/n says quickly covering his mouth. Meliodas rolls his eyes. 'Uhm Liz..death and yeah y'know stuff. Which is something i don't care about now' Meliodas says quickly before connecting their lips again. M/n wasn't complaining. He pulls Meliodas a little closer by his waist. 'Are you sure..i noticed that you were crying after the trial' M/n whispers in which Meliodas responds with another kiss.

End Flashback

Meliodas shakes his head as he remembers what happened after that.

'Yeah, I still wanna become chief...with you by my side..' M/n mumbles turning his head to Meliodas. 'But i still don't wanna hear your answer!' he quickly adds and Meliodas chuckles.

'Alright Alright!'

'Good..g..ood' M/n mumbles quietly Before falling asleep. This whole wait for a better proposal sounded stupid to Meliodas but it did make him happy. He already knew what he would answer when the taller male proposes to him.

-

---

-
'In the coming days, a Great Fighting Festival will be held in Vaizel. And the winner of this Fest will be given the right to have any wish granted..' Meliodas says as he reads a flyer outloud. Suddenly a bunch of Blue Demons were dropping flyers to announce the Festival at Vaizel. Which M/n found strange, it was probably a trap.

It's also strange that Gilthunder, Howzer and Hendrickson were wearing the same clothes Meliodas wore in the previous seasons but ofcourse Meliodas looked the best in it.

Hawk snorts 'Hold on, isn't Vaizel that town Diane flattered like a pancake?'

'I gotta admit that price they're offering is pretty tempting. Maybe I'll expand the tavern..' Meliodas says as he hands the flyer to M/n. 'Oh, come on! You have to know that's a scam!' Howzer shouts and M/n nods but It was also the best chance to kill Gloxinia and Drole.

'So you think the Ten Commandments are behind this?' Hawk asks.

'No doubt about it! Can you think of anyone else who would do something as crazy as getting Demons to hand out flyers?' Howzer explains.

'Meliodas, no matter how you look-' Hawk starts but gets interrupted by Hendrickson. 'Meliodas, No matter how you look at it, it's a trap. Right M/n?' Hendrickson says and Hawk angrily turns to him. 'I was gonna say that!'

'Yep, most likely. I'm also not in the mood for a festival' M/n says and Melony elbows him on his stomach. 'You know why we need to go there..' She whispers.

M/n grunts 'Ow! Don't okay..and yeah i know'

'Great, so no complains here?' Meliodas asks looking at the two. Melony nods and M/n gives him the thumbs up. 'We'll get them good..' M/n says proudly and Melony high fives him.

'Hey Gil, you wanna be in it don't you?' Howzer says putting a Hand on Gil's shoulder. 'You just have this excited look on your face, so i kinda figured-'

'Alright guys, I've got an idea. Since Escanors magical power just vanished in tin air. Why don't we stop by?' Meliodas says.

'Are you serious? Do you have some kind of plan or-?' Hendrickson asks concerned and Meliodas shakes his head before bumping both his fists together. 'Nope! Just sounds like fun!' he says grinning widely.

Hawk shrieks 'M/n! Stop him!'

'No thanks..'

------------------------------------------------------

Longest chapter that I've ever written 5522 words..

This is no actual episode! I literally got all this out of my head! Wow... alot of fluff i hope y'all are satisfied and prepared for angsty shit.

Thank you for reading!

If there's any spellings mistakes please say so!

Season 3 episode 13,14,15

Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...
237K 5.7K 72
a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other again?
210K 6.2K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
9.3K 326 40
This is based off of The Seven Deadly Sins. You are a beautiful and powerful girl with a mysterious and dark past. Many men love you and you know yo...