Taste of Maxident ( Case 143)

By MarblingLix

"Don't do that" "Don't do what?" "Be jealous Chan, you're not allowed to" "Felix-" "You're the one who said f... More

Intro: Case 143- I Love You (?)
1- A new case, an unforgettable case
2- I'm falling for your fatal attraction
3- I've never faked my attitude towards you
4- The uncontrollable emotion
5- Numerous emotions collide, what's going on?
6- You're on my mind, I never feel alright
7- You got me losing patience
8- Rolling in the deep inside my head
9- You got me bad
10- Why do I keep getting attracted?
11- I'm drawn to you like a magnet
12- I cannot explain this reaction
13- I cannot explain this emotion
14- You can call me anything, code name?
15- Even if I'm greedy, I want to be your soulmate
16- Letting my guard down
17- Conditions are in crisis
18- I try to get out but I can't stop
19- Walking next to you but I'm falling
20- I'm falling deeper, I'm drawn to you
21- Can I be the one?
22- I recklessly dare
23- My head is numb, cut away the emotionless thoughts
25- While you are at it, Play with me to ruin me
26- Crazed by the scent, I feel shortness of breath
27 - While you are at it, play with me
28- The pain that deceived me again
29- Only you...Can get me
30- Faster in this sweet space
31- Heated in this sweet space
32- Just look at me: baby, day and night
33- Setting fire to my already tamed feelings
34- Kiss me or leave me ( or hate me?)
35- Once we've started, you must be mine
36- Look at me in this soft situation
37- I'm cherishing this moment (143)

24- Hold you so I'm never letting go

1K 80 50
By MarblingLix

"Oh my god yes! Yes Chan!"

"Fuck Lixie, you tight for me just because I didn't touch you last night? How cute~"

"Ah~"

Chan had 10 minutes to fuck the boy as much as he wanted, first on the table and now against the wall. Felix pressed his face against it with his small hands as Chan hit his spot from behind.

The older licked his neck moving his hips faster trying to cum too.

"Well then, let's see if you can make it to training after this~"

"C-Chan...Ah!"

After the older fucked him for another round he cleaned them up rushing them to the other side of the facility again for training.

"Alright, sorry we're late. Had to discuss some things about Felix's application, anyways it's all settled. Grab your jackets for endurance running" Chan said going to walk outside, Felix joined his unit to do so.

"Are you ok Felix? Did something happen?" Minho whispered, Felix tried to hide his smile.

"N-no! All good! Just a question he had..!"

"Oh ok!"

Their first training was to do more running but this time with ankle weights Chan brought them.

"Hurry up turtles!" Chan yelled to them in the outside cold, they were already whining from the heavy weights.

"Dude this is brutal...! My legs feel like cinder blocks" Han whined to Felix, the other laughed and panted.

"I think we'll need new legs by tomorrow..." he joked, Chan watched them do their laps around the track. When they did 4 miles Chan called for them to have a break.

"Ok 20 minutes break! Seungmin, a word please" Chan motioned his hand for the younger to walk closer.

"Yes commander?"

"Come with me I need to talk to you, the rest of you stretch and don't pull a muscle" Chan said to them before walking back to the building with Seungmin, Felix watched feeling confused because usually it was only him he was talk to on breaks separately...

The others Chan would speak with after end of day training but when he met with Felix on breaks it was to have sex or makeout.

Felix raised an eyebrow watching them go as Chan put his hand on Seungmin's shoulder.

Why does he...need to talk to Seungmin'?

Felix stretched and talked to his unit members while on break, 15 minutes later Chan came back with Seungmin.

"Alright, we're back. 5 minutes break left" Chan announced going to stand on the side checking his phone. Felix watched Seungmin join them to stretch.

"What was that about?" Han asked him.

"Nothing really..." he said timidly, Felix noticed Seungmin wasn't saying much then he looked to Chan. He eyed him up and down, noticing the older's jacket was unzipped this time.

Becoming suspicious...

Felix walked over to him a few feet away to talk.

"Commander Bang?"

"Yes?" Chan hummed still checking his phone, Felix glanced over his shoulder to Seungmin laughing with the others.

"What did you talk to Seungmin about?" He asked curiously, the older lifted his head from his screen looking to the boy. A few other people passed by as he gave a sigh.

"Felix, that's classified information between me and him" Chan said quietly, the younger though was nosy and felt Chan was hiding something.

"Well, where did you go with him?" Felix crossed his arms asking, Chan now saw the other members about to approach them.

"Felix-"

"Chan just tell me-"

"Recruit, it's commander Bang to you. And I already said the information is classified, don't ask me again" Chan said lowly giving a look and glancing over his shoulder for Felix to get the hint now wasn't the time to talk so comfortable with him around everyone.

Felix saw the others walk closer as he tried to calm down.

"Ok...I understand..." he mumbled in a tone looking away.

"Good, alright put the weights back on and do another 4 miles. Hurry up!" Chan instructed them before walking off to talk to Jihyo who was on the other side with her unit, Felix pouted and huffed staring at him go.

Ugh! That Chan-

"Felix? Come on let's go!" Han patted his shoulder telling him to join them.

"Ya...coming" Felix looked over his shoulder to Chan in the distance, still many thoughts on his mind.

What was he doing with Seungmin alone?

When they finished their endurance running, they began a new time of elevation training.

"Come on Minho, I know you're scared of heights but you can do it!" Chan encouraged from below, each member was doing their own scaling of the ceiling in another part of the arena.

They had safety grip gloves on and below was sponge padding for them if any fall...which a lot were doing. Minho was scared but going slow, the other two were fine but Felix kept falling because he couldn't focus...

"Ah!! Ugh...dammit.." Felix huffed falling in the pit of padding, Chan walked going to help him up.

"Lixie what's going on? You keep falling-"

"I'm fine" Felix said coldly, Chan picked up on it but let the boy just try again...but he kept falling over...and over...not even making it to the other side like the others.

"Ugh! Fucking training sucks ass!" Felix huffed sitting up again and adjusting his gloves, Chan left monitoring the others to go over to Felix.

"Lix? Come here, you keep making mistakes-"

"I didn't ask for your advice" Felix said rudely to him walking past him, Chan heard that and so did some other commanders.

"Hey! What did you just say?" Chan said angrily going up to him grabbing his arm, Felix gave an annoyed look back.

"I said I didn't damn ask you-"

"Watch your mouth recruit! People are hearing you" Chan said lowly looking around to see Felix got most people's attention. The younger was still annoyed shoving his hand away.

"Does it look like I care? Now leave me alone while I try to scale the damn ceiling" Felix said rudely again, and even with Felix's attitude...

And the rules in place...being rude and disobeying a commander can cause you to get written up.

Chan clenched his jaw grabbing his arm to pull them out the arena.

"Hey! Let me go-"

"Felix be quiet, we're going to have a talk" Chan demanded in a tone pulling Felix with him out and down the hall. He told JB to watch his unit while he spoke to Felix.

Felix sighed and rolled his eyes as Chan dragged him to the other side of the facility near the tech area seeing Chan was taking them to the secret room he reserved only for them. He scanned his fingerprint pushing the younger inside.

"Ow..." Felix whined with Chan being rough with his arm pushing him in the room, the older slammed the door then went up to him.

"You mind telling me the fuck is your problem?! Why are you being disobedient and disrespectful to me in front of everyone?!" Chan demanded angrily, Felix crossed his arms giving a look.

"I wasn't" Felix said back making a face.

"Ya, you were. You know that's grounds for a write up, don't you?! Now I have to make it look like you had a misunderstanding or something...great..." Chan yelled getting aggravated with Felix's attitude, the younger just looked away with a look and then looking around the room.

Chan noticed as he looked around then to him.

"What? What are you looking for?" He sighed running his hand through his hair. Felix looked over to the table and couch then back to him.

"Did you bring Seungmin in here...?" He asked quietly looking down some, Chan raised an eyebrow confused as hell.

"What?? Why the hell would I bring him or anyone for that matter here??" Chan said in disbelief, Felix looked at him then down again.

"I-I don't know...y-you talked to him alone...on a break for a while...only...me you do that with..." Felix trailed off kicking his boot heel on the floor.

"What are you talking about-"

Chan stopped to think for a moment, he looked to the boy then realized it.

"Lixie..." he said softly inching closer to him, Felix looked at him then down again.

"I-I'm sorry...I-"

"Baby...did you think I brought him here...to do the same things with him...that I've done with you when we're alone...?" Chan asked with worry cupping his face, he lifted Felix's gaze to him to see Felix's sad eyes.

"M-maybe...I mean...you were gone for a long time and then I saw your jacket was kinda-"

Chan cut him off kissing him sweetly, the younger uncrossed his arms reaching them around Chan's back.

"Lixie..." Chan pulled away rubbing his thumbs on his cheeks.

"Chan-"

"Baby, no...I would never bring anyone to our secret rooms...nor would I have sex with anyone. I love only you, remember?" Chan smiled, Felix smiled looking down.

"I-I know you do...b-but I just thought-

"Yes I usually take you with me for our private time, but I only took Seungmin to a meeting room to talk to him about his sciatica" Chan explained.

"What?? He has sciatica?? How-"

"Well yes it's known from the beginning, he had a doctor check and they updated us on his condition. I only met with him to ask how he was doing, but I can't talk about that to anybody but him...it's against the law for health protection of applicants...so I'm kinda breaking it right now telling you" Chan joked a bit, Felix gasped feeling dumbfounded he assumed all wrong.

"T-that was all?? Oh shit...I'm sorry Channie, I'm-"

Chan chuckled a bit cutting him off with more deep kisses, he kissed to his nose looking into his eyes.

"It's ok...still cute and hot when you get feisty with me, but save that for when we're alone, hm?~" Chan winked kissing him again, Felix whimpered his name gripping onto his jacket.

"Mmm...C-Channie...mmm"

The older kissed him more slipping his tongue in, the younger suddenly felt Chan pick him up by his thighs.

"Chan??" The older carried him to the couch dropping him on his back, he took off his jacket then started to remove Felix's gloves tossing them to the side.

"Let me show you, that you're the only recruit I'm ever alone with~" Chan smirked at reaching to undo Felix's pants, the younger turned red seeing Chan pull them down to his knees.

"W-what about training?? We-"

"As far as anyone knows, I'm giving you a lecture right now~" Chan spread his legs lowering his face to his member, Felix gripped onto the couch throwing his head back...knowing damn will Chan's lecture will be long...

"Ah~"

He did many dirty things with the younger for about 20 minutes, then fucking him for a 3rd round on the table.

"Chan...Ah! Ah! I'm-"

"Cum again? Then cum Lixie~"

"Ah~"

They finished another round before Chan checked the time to see they needed to get back.

"Your legs ok babe?" Chan fixed up his pants and put on his jacket again, Felix nodded putting his gloves back on after cleaning up too.

"Y-ya..." he blushed and smiled, Chan noticed his shyness grabbing his chin to pull into another kiss.

"Good, now I'd like to see you properly scale the ceiling when we get back" Chan winked pulling him to the door.

"Y-yes Commander Bang~" Felix hugged him again.

"Hm? What's up?" Chan patted his head hugging him back, Felix shook his head looking at him.

"I just...love you a lot...and I can't wait to be in the special ops with you..." he smiled widely, Chan kissed his nose stroking his hair.

"Me too, we'll be the top power couple ya know?" He teased.

"Mmhm, and you're the best top~" he giggled again, Chan bit his lip laughing a bit.

"I mean..."

He's not wrong~

                                              ~

Later the afternoon when training finished, Chan told Felix to meet him in their secret room.

"Mmm babe I have to go-"

"But Channie I miss you...can't I come over tonight?" Felix whined kissing him on the couch, Chan sighed patting his head.

"Cute mouse, I told you...we have to be careful with Yeji-"

"But I don't want to be alone tonight...please? And I miss...having morning activities with you too" Felix pouted innocently on purpose, Chan raised an eyebrow holding his waist.

"Mmm that's quite tempting~" Chan kissed his lips more, Felix giggled but then felt Chan pick him up off his lap.

"Chan..." he whined seeing Chan get up ready to go.

"Lixie, I-"

"Pleaseeee? I miss you at night..." Felix pouted more going up to hug him, Chan gave in hugging him back.

"Ok...you can-"

"Really! Wooohoo! I-"

"But when you come over make sure you're covered up, ok?" Chan reminded him, Felix nodded hugging him tighter.

"Yes Channie! Thank you!"

Chan kissed his head cooing at his clingy behavior.

"Cute mouse~"

After Felix finished training he got his overnight things and headed over to Chan's place, the older wasn't back home yet but he let himself in anyways.

It's been a while

Felix remembered he couldn't come over for while because Yeji caught them at the academy center that day, so he had to stay away and be careful...

But now he felt really happy to be back.

He went to change into his long shirt and boxers since he already showered at his own place, unpacking a few things and then rummaging through Chan's pantry for snacks.

"Hmmm chocolate~" he giggled finding a chocolate wafer bar, opening up and eating it. He was snacking on it and being nosy around Chan's place, take a look at a picture of the older when he graduated into the special ops team.

One day...that will be me too-

"You know that's not allowed part of your recruit diet right?"

Felix was in his own thoughts now hearing Chan come home, he smiled looking over his shoulder to him.

"Hey Chan!" He waved to him as the older removed his shoes, Chan came up to him with a stern look seeing the boy eat chocolate. Recruits can't have sugary junk foods while in training.

"And what are you eating?" Chan gave a fake smile, Felix pouted at him turning away going to Chan's room.

"Y-you saw nothing...!" Felix scurried off, Chan snickered a bit following after.

"You're lucky you're cute enough and I love you, don't let me catch you eating more. If it was any other commander seeing you eat that, that's an automatic 5 miles you have to do~" Chan teased removing his jacket to toss on the chair in his room, Felix just ate his chocolate trying to hide it from Chan.

The older laughed pulling him against his chest to hug from behind.

"Come here mouse, you ok? Sorry I'm later than expected" Chan hugged him kissing his neck, Felix chewed his snack looking over his shoulder to him.

"Mmm it's ok! I'm alright...kinda tired but can we watch something in bed together?" Felix turned around in his hold, the older patted his head kissing his forehead.

"Yup, let me wash up and eat something"

While Chan did that, Felix relaxed under the blankets in Chan's bed watching some cooking show.

"Ewww...that meat is still raw..." he made a face grossed out, a bit later on Chan finished in the shower slipping on his shorts to come join him.

"Ok I'm here Lixie..." he got under the sheets already going to cuddle the boy. He laid on top of Felix nuzzling into his chest slipping his arms around him. The younger giggled reaching to stroke his damp hair.

"Is my commander that tired?" He joked, Chan just hummed already dozing off some. Felix hugged him close, not realizing he fell off to sleep too. Both snoozed for a while until Felix had to use the bathroom around midnight.

Oh we fell asleep with the tv on

He yawned turning it off then seeing Chan still on top of him, Felix gently rolled him over on his other pillow pulling the sheets on him.

He went to use the bathroom then came back to go back to sleep, Chan though heard the flush of the toilet waking up.

"Hm...Lixie...?" He squinted sitting up, Felix smiled turning out the lights and crawling into his lap.

"It's late Channie..." the younger whispered hugging him, Chan pulled them to lay down cuddling the younger.

"Mmhm..." Chan hummed and went back to sleep, Felix smiled hiding his face in Chan's neck feeling his warmth.

I really love you Channie...and I won't let anyone come between us...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 21.7K 43
"have you ever even touched yourself?" - b.c. "...i'm just an inexperienced virgin." - l.f. a/n desc; lee felix's agitation against his insecuritie...
521K 18.2K 50
Felix, a banished omega accidently walks right into another pack's territory, but don't blame him, the coyote pup was too cute to ignore. Oh, and Fel...
335K 14.6K 46
"I'm not saying that you will. I said "Even a straight guy." I don't certainly say that it's you. And, are you for real? Even a no-homo daddy, you wo...
105K 3.8K 60
! READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLS ! One white lie she thought would be meaningless turned into a dangerous game. "... at the end of the day, you're st...