Wish Upon A Star

De gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

5

365 14 0
De gd_carpediem

At JYP Entertainment; 7:00 PM

Twice practicing the dance choreography of their new song Fancy. They recorded their performance and soon uploaded it on Youtube. Drenched in sweat, panting incessantly, and overwhelmed with fatigue, the girls relaxed with their backs against the solid after the exhausting dance practice.

"Alright! Great job, girls!" The leader of the group said happily after they had watched their dance practice video. Park Jihyo widened a smile as she gives compliments to her members.

"Thank you, leader-nim!"

"Thank you, Jihyo-yah....."

"Thanks, Jihyo Unnie!"

The girls returned a smile as their response to their leader.

"And because we're already finished, everyone can go home now," Jihyo added and the girls squealed with delight and then bid goodbyes to each other.

"Jihyo-san.....", Sana calls out.

"What is it, Sanayah?", Jihyo softly smiled at the blonde girl.

"Let's have dinner together at our favorite resto", Sana invited Jihyo with a big smile and the girl smilingly nodded at her. Since their condo was in the same place, they went home together to prepare and get themselves ready before they have dinner outside.

"I'll text you, later.", Jihyo gets inside her car and wave her hand to Sana. "Make it faster, okay?! I don't want to wait", she added and drove away in her car. While Sana got into her car and went home too.

---

8:00 PM

While Tzuyu was busy preparing the dishes ordered by the customers, she turned her gaze to the wall clock. She remembered that she had something important to do tonight.

"Jeong...Chae.." Tzuyu calls out. Her friends responded as they continued what they were doing. Time is gold for them. They don't want their customers to wait for too long on their food.

"Will you guys be okay here in the kitchen without me? Because I need to go somewhere tonight." Tzuyu looks at her friends and doesn't take her eyes off them. She's waiting for an answer. When she saw Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung smilingly nodding at her, Tzuyu quickly exit the kitchen and go to the locker room to change clothes.

"Yah! Do you know where is she going?", asked Jeongyeon to Chaeyoung who was busy making a vegetable salad.

"I don't know. I have no idea. She didn't even tell us about it and just left immediately", Chaeyoung replied.

"Maybe, she has a date?", Jeongyeon giggled.

"Come on! She's never even had a crush on someone in her entire life. And then you're going to tell me, Tzu, were going on a date tonight?", Chaeyoung bit back a laugh as she reddened.

"Sana Minatozaki?", Jeongyeon giggled upon mentioning the name of one of the famous Kpop idols.

"That's impossible! In her dreams!", Chaeyoung chuckles. "Maybe Uncle asked Tzuyu to run an errand for him. You know...business matters..", she added.

----

Tzuyu was able to say goodbye to Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. She take a deep breath as she felt relief upon leaving without being interrogated by her friends. When she was about to leave the restaurant, a customer approached her and stopped her at the door.

"Chef Chou! Go out early? Why are you in a hurry? Are you going somewhere?". The boy was happy to see her. He's a regular customer and he often eats at the restaurant that's why he already knew Tzuyu.

"Hey, Park Jungwoo..You're here again. Are you alone? Don't you have someone with you tonight?". Tzuyu asked.

The boy come closer to her and shared something. "Yes, I'm with my girlfriend", he shyly whispered to Tzuyu. "I told her that I idolize you for playing piano very well. So I said that when I see you I will going to request you to play Twice's Feel Special. It's my girlfriend's favorite song. Can you play piano tonight? Please?", the boy requested.

Tzuyu glanced at her wristwatch to check the time. And because she wasn't going to stay long where she was heading to, Tzuyu gave in to the man's request to hear her play the piano before leaving.

"Are you in? Is it a yes?", the boy smilingly said.

Tzuyu nodded and smiled. "Now, go sit next to your girl and I'm going to play piano for you guys tonight ". She agreed and slightly pushed the boy to go back to his seat. She darted her eyes and looked at the corner of the restaurant where a grand piano was displayed. That small space is meant only for customers who are good at playing the piano and love to perform in front of people. Tzuyu slowly stepped her feet towards the piano. She sat on the piano bench and started playing the instrument. The beautiful sound of the piano captured the attention of all the customers at the restaurant. While they all enjoying their dinner tonight, all eyes were focused on Tzuyu who was playing an acoustic version of Feel Special. Whenever she plays a piece of music on a piano, she not only gets the notes and the rhythm right, but she also put feelings on it to make the music come alive.

With every tap she made on the keyboard, with every sound coming from it, only one scenario kept playing back in her mind.

The girl with blonde hair.

Thunder and lightning.

The feeling of falling for someone for the first time.

It's the memories that she will never forget.

Because that night, Tzuyu and Sana Minatozaki crossed their paths unexpectedly.

After a while, a figure came into her peripheral vision. A familiar face, its smile and body posture as if Tzuyu had seen this girl before.

"Jihyo-san! Did you hear that? It's our song." A girl said delightedly.

"That voice....It's her." Tzuyu gave a little murmur.

"Sana".

One more time. Tzuyu said to herself. Just one more time. She asked for another sign that if there was a chance for them to meet again, she won't back down.

And before Tzuyu finished playing the piano, she repeats the chorus part of the song. But this time, she sing along to it.

You make me feel special
No matter how the world brings me down
Even when hurtful words stab me
I smile again cuz you're there
That's what you do

Again, I feel special
One moment I feel like I'm nothing at all
Like no one would notice If I were gone
But then when I hear you calling me
I feel loved, I feel so special🎶

Tzuyu stood up from her seat and bowed her head in front of the people. The audience gave her a round of applause as they were amazed by her wonderful performance tonight. Jungwoo quickly approached Tzuyu with his girlfriend who was happy to meet the tall girl. Tzuyu shook the girl's hand to introduce herself.

Meanwhile, Sana Minatozaki froze in her seat when she heard the voice of the person who played the piano. She thought for a couple of seconds that she was pretty sure heard that voice somewhere. Until she remembers the similar cover of Feel Special on the Mp3 player.

"Hey, Sanayah! Are you okay?", Jihyo asked worriedly when she noticed the blonde girl in front of her was spacing out. Sana didn't pay attention to Jihyo. She just quickly turned and asked the girl in the other seat, "Excuse me, do you perhaps know the name of that person who played the piano?", Sana asked cordially.

"She is Chef Chou. She's the new Chef here at Yoo Resto."

"Thank you". She smiled at the girl and immediately stood up from her seat. While Jihyo was looking at her with a confused look. "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting strange right now?", Jihyo asked the blonde girl.

"How come I didn't think that there's a possibility it could be her? So stupid!". Sana whispered and cussed herself when she finally realized something.

"Wait here. I'll be back". Sana without hesitation quickly went to face the girl who performed earlier. But she was too late. The girl is no longer there. She walked to the door and hurriedly went out of the restaurant. She looked around and in the distance, her eyes went to a tall girl wearing all white attire hoodie jacket, and jogger pants; paired with a sneaker. She also wears a black mask and semi-rimless eyeglasses.

"Chou Tzuyu!", Sana shouted.

The tall girl stopped walking. She then let out a soft smirk from the moment she heard her name. She knows this would happen. Tzuyu knew that Sana would come after her after what she did a while ago. She heard soft footsteps coming towards her.

"C.T.? You're C.T.?". Now, Sana is right behind Tzuyu. Mentioning the initials that were engraved on the back of the MP3. She seems to ensure that the tall girl is the owner of that thing.

Tzuyu slowly turned her body to face the blonde girl.

That moment she turned around, she knew there was no turning back now.

"Why didn't you tell me?!", Sana asked as her brows furrowed at the thought of that.

"Because you don't recognize me". Tzuyu went closer and slightly bent down so that she could be on the same level as Sana. The blonde girl was surprised. Its startled eyes met Tzuyu's by the closeness between the two of them so she stepped backward. Tzuyu smiled and straightened up and then looked away from Sana with her arm extended and her hand wide open.

"W~What are you doing?", Sana had a puzzled look on her face as she was staring at the tall girl in front of her.

"Where's my MP3? I heard that you want to return it to me? Where is it?".

"W~wait! Why now?! I didn't bring it with me."

"I'm sorry."

Tzuyu took her phone from her pocket and handed it to Sana.

"What do you want me to do with that?", Sana looked confused.

"Your number."

"Save it here".

Sana took the phone and give her number to Tzuyu. She didn't say a word or even complain to the tall girl. After that, she returned the phone to its owner.

"Let's have dinner tomorrow night–."

"W~what?!"

"So you could return my MP3."

"By the way, don't bring your car because I will pick you up at JYP Entertainment, right? I'm sure you're just there so wait for me." Tzuyu smiled and turned her back on Sana without even waiting for the girl's answer. "I have to go now. I still have someone to meet tonight. See you tomorrow night, Miss Sana Minatozaki." She then waved her hand at the blonde girl and walked away.

"W~wait! Tzuyu!

"I'm not sure if I can go out with you for a dinner. I have a busy schedule. I need to check it first!".

"Then make an appointment with me."

Those were the last words Sana heard from Tzuyu.

Stunned, she was left speechless for a moment and let out a heavy sigh in disbelief. Few minutes and she got back inside the restaurant. When she and Jihyo are deciding what they were going to eat for dinner, suddenly her phone rings. She check her phone and saw an unknown number. She become curious about who was calling her at this time so Sana answered it right away.

"Hello? Who's this?", Sana asked.

"It's me. I'm just checking if you really gave me your phone number and didn't fool me. Anyways, save this number."

After Tzuyu said that, she ended the call without giving the blonde girl a chance to talk to her for at least a few seconds. Sana, on the other hand, hissed in annoyance because the tall girl was being so rude to her." Aish..What's wrong with her?! ", Sana whispered and Jihyo heard it. "Hey, you sure that you are okay?", Jihyo asked as she was confused about her friend being weird right now.

"Ye~Yes, I'm fine. Don't mind me."

"Have you decided what are we going to eat tonight?", Sana asked and then quickly changed her mood so Jihyo won't bother with her anymore.

----

The next day.....

7:00 PM

Tzuyu was standing in front of a mirror, the reflection that stares back at her has glossy black hair and light facial makeup that makes her big brown eyes stand out against her other features. She purses her lips together for the last time to smooth out the light pink gloss spread across her mouth. She felt worried as she stares at herself, thinking she might look lousy in her outfit tonight. She was wearing a casual look, an unbuttoned oversized plaid polo with a plain white shirt underneath tucked into her ripped and skinny jeans, paired with white Gucci rubber shoes. She ran her hands and her fingertips caresses her clothes to smooth over any remaining wrinkles. She takes one last look at herself in the mirror and takes a deep breath to calm herself. Tzuyu hears a sudden knock so she quickly walked toward the door to see who was it. As she open the door, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung showed up, frowning in front of her.

"Yah! Why aren't you answering our calls?!", Jeongyeon grumbled as she entered Tzuyu's house followed by Chaeyoung.

"W~Wait! What are you two doing here?!". Her brows furrowed deeper. After that, her gaze went after her friends.

"Since you look ready...Let's have a drink together. You, me, and Chae! Let's enjoy our rest day!", Jeongyeon smiled as she feels excited to go to the club.

"Let's get wasted tonight!", Chaeyoung shouted while her hand punching in the air.

But the two were forcefully pushed out of the house.

"Out now! I can't go with you guys tonight", Tzuyu said.

"W~why?! Why are you sending us away?", Chaeyoung whined while her hands gripping the door to prevent her from leaving. While Jeongyeon was already outside the house, standing there. "Are you going out tonight?", she asked.

"Yes, I'll be having dinner tonight", Tzuyu answered then she locked the door of her house.

"Yah! With whom?! Are you seeing someone now without us even knowing about it?" Jeongyeon massage her temple as she processed what was going on. "I told you she's dating someone!", She then looked straight at Chaeyoung who still can't believe the dating thingy either.

"I'll be having dinner with Sana tonight. It's not a date, okay?! She will meet me tonight to return my MP3. It's just an ordinary dinner. So please you guys just go home already and rest instead?." Tzuyu explained. Afterward, she looked at her wristwatch to check what time it is. She then walked towards her car while her two friends keeps following her.

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu! Are you going to leave us here just like that?! You still haven't told us why you and Sana Minatozaki are going to see each other tonight." Jeongyeon grabbed her friend's shoulder causing Tzuyu to stop walking.

"She already knows that I am the girl who helped her at the airport".

"When did you tell her about it?", Chaeyoung asked while trying not to smile in excitement.

"I didn't tell her. She just figured it out when she come to have dinner at our restaurant last night. Now that I answered all your questions. I'm going to leave now because I have to pick her up. Bye!". Tzuyu get inside her car and before she left, she looked out the window to give a warning to her friends, "If you two are going to drink tonight without me.....please, make sure not to get drunk and wasted, okay?! Are we cleared? One more thing, I don't want to receive any calls from the two of you while I'm still with Sana."

"Alright! Go now! Don't make her wait for you. It's embarrassing if that happened. Be careful on driving." Jeongyeon grinned at the tall girl. She and Chaeyoung waited for Tzuyu to leave before they go to the club together.

"Yah! Chae! Our tall mother is not going with us. It's just the two of us now....So it means we will be getting drunk and party hard tonight!", Jeongyeon gladly said while she and Chaeyoung were hugging each other and jumping for joy.

----

At JYP Entertainment; 8:00 PM

Twice just finished a live performance of Fancy at Music bank for their comeback. They just returned to their company to have dinner together with the staff and Mr. Jinyoung Park.

Sana just sat quietly in the corner, looking uneasy as she was checking her phone over and over again while they waited for the other colleagues and Jihyo noticed her. Jihyo approached Sana and asks the blonde girl if there was any problem.

"Waiting for someone?", Jihyo asked as she sat next to Sana.

The blonde girl put her phone back in her bag. "N~No! I'm just checking what time is it now". Sana makes an excuse so that Jihyo doesn't know that she will be going to meet someone tonight.

"Come on, don't lie to me. It's Chou Tzuyu, am I right? Is she bothering you now or you're just waiting for her either call you or message you", Jihyo laughed softly.

"How–."

"I just guessed it. But I had no idea that it was really her. So what's now?", Jihyo looks at Sana as if she was waiting for her friend to speak up.

"I'm going to meet her tonight for a reason. Actually, we will be having dinner tonight but I think I'm going to cancel it because we are all going to have dinner together along with Mr. Park and all the staff", Sana explains to Jihyo when her phone rings in the middle of their conversation.

"Go on. Answer it." Jihyo smiled.

Sana put down her phone after the call and look at Jihyo.

"You can go now. Leave the rest to me. Don't worry, I will explain to them, not the real reason though. I will just make an excuse, especially to Mr. Park, for him not to be suspicious about you." Jihyo chuckled. "But make sure you'll be careful if you don't want to be the subject of tomorrow's headline. Okay?".

"I will. Thank you, Jihyo-san! I owe you this one." Sana giggled as she hugged her friend. "I have to go now! Bye.." Sana bid goodbye to Jihyo and went outside where Tzuyu was waiting for her in front of the company.

---

"Why she took so long to get out of this building?!", Tzuyu looked outside the car window, checking if Sana is already coming out of the building. She take a last look at the window and there she saw the blonde girl walking so fast in her direction. Tzuyu didn't even lend time to go out of the car and open the door for Sana. Instead, she just opened the car door from the inside. She only did that to be careful of those with sharp eyes. Apart from wanting Sana to be at peace, she also doesn't want to be involved and be in the news tomorrow about a dating rumor with a celebrity. It may cause her background to be known by many people. Of course, she doesn't want it to happen and comes to the point that it will reach out to her parents in Taiwan.

Sana is already inside the car. Tzuyu looked at her before they left the place.

"Why are you wearing that?", asked Tzuyu, the moment she saw Sana in a modest outfit that makes her stunning slender figure and beauty more obvious. Sana was wearing just a simple black long-sleeved top that revealed her shoulders, along with a blue checkered skirt and black boots. "What's wrong with this?", Sana confusedly asked. Tzuyu immediately gets her black hoodie jacket that was hung in the backseat and gives it to Sana. "Wear this if you don't want to be recognized by many people and be the subject of tomorrow's headline. Just like Jihyo said to Sana, Tzuyu said it once again to the blonde girl who was sitting in the shotgun seat. "Make sure to put that hoodie on yours", Tzuyu added, and then she started the engine and drove away.

"So where do you want to eat?".Tzuyu suddenly asked Sana who was silently looking out the window.

"It's up to you since you're the one who invited me for a dinner", Sana glanced at her and let out a soft smile as she answered Tzuyu.

---

After a couple of minutes, Tzuyu took Sana to the restaurant where she used to work before, at Doore. As the two were waiting for their food, Sana took the MP3 inside her bag and then give it to Tzuyu. But the tall girl returned it to Sana which made the blonde girl confused.

"It's yours now. You're the new owner of that MP3", Tzuyu let out a soft smile to Sana. "Served that as my remembrance so that you won't forget there's someone who helped you take away your fear."

"Now, you're acting cool?", Sana laughed softly as she said that to the tall girl in front of her.

"No, I'm not. I'm just telling the truth." Tzuyu opposed and then looked away from Sana. She hides a smile and the blonde girl witnesses that moment. But then, she take it back as soon as she was caught in the act.

"I saw it." Sana smilingly said as she tease the tall girl.

"W~what?! What did you see?", Tzuyu looked around as if she was clueless about it.

"I saw you smile. Don't deny it!", Sana continued teasing Tzuyu. "I noticed you don't smile that much. You are always silent with a serious cold face. You should smile more, it makes you look adorable." Sana giggled as she leans forward and pinches both Tzuyu's cheeks which made the tall girl's face redden. Sana didn't know why she did that so even she was surprised by herself. She then immediately removed her hand. And after that, silence prevailed between the two of them. Few minutes and the waiter arrived and broke the silence as he serves the food on the table.

As time passed, they both became comfortable with each other. The two enjoyed their dinner together as they eat a deliciously prepared meal and talk about the events of their day. They had finished eating but they were still talking about random stuff. Tzuyu noticed in Sana's eyes that the blonde girl seemed tired and sleepy.

"Let's get out of here. I'll take you home now. I can sense that you need to rest now", said Tzuyu and Sana just nodded and smiled weakly at the tall girl.

----

Tzuyu and Sana are already in the car and on their way to take Sana to her condo when suddenly Tzuyu's phone rings. When she hung up the phone, she just let out a heavy sigh. Because the one who called her now was Jeongyeon who was very drunk according to the tone of her voice. She massage her temple as she thought Chaeyoung was possibly with Jeongyeon. So she had no choice but to pick her friends at the club.

"What a timing...a great timing", Tzuyu mumbled in annoyance.

"Why? What happened? Is there something wrong?", asked Sana when she hear the tall girl's babbling.

"Ahm..I'm sorry. I know you're tired but can we go back? I just need to pick up my crazy friends. It's not far. The club is just around in this place."

"Ow, It's fine with me. Don't worry about me." Sana automatically smile as she was amazed at Tzuyu. For the reason that the tall girl never failed Sana whenever she shows a different side of her. In these unexpected times, Sana gradually gets to know more about Tzuyu.

"Jihyo is right. She's a good and nice person", Sana smilingly whispered.

---

"Come on! Get inside the car. You two are such a pain in the ass! I can't believe you guys still went to the club and got wasted. I told you earlier to go home." Tzuyu scolded while she helping her friends get inside the car, but the two seemed not to listen because they were both drunk. Meanwhile, Sana was just smiling as she watches the girls at the back through the rearview mirror.

Tzuyu put the seatbelts on her friends, she then hurriedly gets in the car. When she was driving, Jeongyeon talks suddenly.

"Don't you know that we got drunk because you refused to go with us? You, Chaeyoung, and me, the three of us have been friends for over four years and will be turning five in a few months." Jeongyeon said drunkenly. "But because of a girl, it was the first time you rejected us and you left us in front of your house. How cruel you are?", she added.

"Oh come on, Jeong. Stop blabbering such a thing. You're just drunk. Just sleep there until I get you home." Tzuyu is worried and feels restless because Sana is still with them and her friends might say something about her that will make her embarrassed. She then looked at Sana and mouthed," Please, don't mind them. They were just like that when the alcohol they drank started to circulate all over their body". Tzuyu awkwardly smiles at Sana who just shows an okay sign to her.

This time, it was Chaeyoung who speaks at Tzuyu.

"Yah! Tzuyah! About your MP3, we know that you won't take it back from Sana. It's just an excuse for you to see her again. After you see her many times, have you made it clear to yourself that you really li–." Chaeyoung couldn't continue what she was going to say when Tzuyu suddenly stop the car on purpose which made Sana startled and let out a yelp.

"I~I'm sorry. Are you alright?", Tzuyu asked the blonde girl then she glanced at the back and give the two a deadly look but her eyes widened when she saw her friends ready to puke on her car.

"Ya~Yah! Not in my car! Don't you dare puke in here! I will throw you out of my car!"

"Son Chaeyoung! Yoo Jeongyeon! Get out of my car now!", Tzuyu shouted at them as she was furious with her friends for giving her a headache. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon rushed outside the car as they covered their mouth not wanting to puke inside. Tzuyu also gets out of the car to check her friends' situation.

"Ow God!", Tzuyu deeply sighs in disbelief. "I'm really sorry, Sana. This is so embarrassing. I'm sorry. Please, wait here. I~I'll just go to—."

"Shhh...I said it was fine with me. Go now!", Sana interrupted and then softly smile at Tzuyu. "Don't get mad at them. They were just drunk", Sana gently caressed Tzuyu's shoulder which made the tall girl calm.

As Tzuyu take care of Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung, she scolded them too and tells her friends that Sana is with them in the car. Her friends were shocked and at the same time, felt ashamed after they heard that Sana Minatozaki was with them the whole time.

"Gomen nasai!

"Gomen nasai!"

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon apologized repeatedly in Japanese while bowing their heads at Sana.

Sana look back at them and said, "No, it's okay. You don't have to do that. Don't move. You two will get dizzy if you keep doing that".

But the two girls not listening to Sana until they were forgiven.

"Alright! I'll forgive you, two".

As soon as they heard it, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon stopped and choose to zip their mouth and be quiet. An hour passed and the two finally returned to their home.

They just the two of them again in the car. Neither of them speaks and both were silent. Not until Tzuyu apologized again to Sana.

"I'm sorry. I'll take you home now".

"Can you please stop apologizing already? I can count on my fingers how many times you say sorry to me".

"Alright. I'm so–."

"Chou Tzuyu!"

"Sor–. Fck..."

---

Tzuyu took a sneak peek at Sana and she saw it yawn. She then softly smiles as she finds it too adorable to watch. Due to the silence, Sana fell asleep immediately. Few minutes and they finally arrived at the condo. Sana is still sleeping. Tzuyu didn't wake up Sana and just let the blonde girl sleep for a while. Until she didn't realize that she had fallen asleep too. After a couple of hours, Sana woke up from her sleep.

"Are we here? I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I fell asleep", Sana said in a low voice but when she glanced at the tall girl beside her, she saw Tzuyu sleeping soundly. Sana slowly smiled as she was mesmerized by the view she was looking at.

You're sleeping like a baby. Kyeopta...

Sana didn't know that the tall girl had been awake and just pretended to be asleep from the moment she watched Tzuyu sleeping peacefully.

"Did you like the view?", Tzuyu whispered and open her eyes then softly smirk as she caught Sana staring at her while sleeping. Sana didn't speak out of shame so she did was to pretend sleep again. Tzuyu laughed at Sana's reaction. She then leans forward toward the blonde girl. Sana slightly opened her eyes to see what the tall girl doing. She become tense as she saw Tzuyu was so close to her face.

"Hey, you've been probably sleeping for two hours. You look tired so I just want you to rest." Tzuyu fixes some strands of hair covering Sana's face. "Now, that you're awake. Stop pretending to be asleep." Tzuyu came even closer to Sana and the blonde girl immediately closed her eyes again when she thought that Tzuyu was going to kiss her. What will I do now?! OhGod! I'm not ready for my first kiss! But all she heard was a clicking sound coming from the seatbelt and also a soft chuckle from Tzuyu.

"Are you expecting something?".

The blonde girl feels embarrassed about what she did. Without looking at the tall girl, Sana quickly get out of the car but before she could do it, Tzuyu grabbed her arm. That's why she looked back at the tall girl.

"We will still each other again?", Tzuyu straightforwardly said, and then she removed her grip on Sana.

A wide smile shows evidently on Sana's face.

"Maybe?"

"But it still depends if I have a busy schedule".

"Alright, then". Tzuyu said with a disappointed tone.

"Or maybe I can set another appointment so you can see me again", Sana simply smiled. After that, they looked at each other a little coyly and giggled.

"Goodnight, Sana, and thank you for tonight".

"Thank you too. Thank you for the dinner and for taking me home safely. Please, be safe on your way home. Good night, Tzuyu."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for making this chapter too long. 🤦🏻‍♀️😅 But still, I hope you guys enjoy today's chapter.

SaTzu.💖

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

42.8K 2.3K 76
Chaeyoung looks deeply into her eyes, searching for any reaction. "You're kinda freaking me out. Please, say something." "It's okay, Chaeng. I unders...
784K 28.3K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
125K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...