KS8 - Still You

Av thekswriter

8th generation of Kirigun series Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 2 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 3 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 4 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 5 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 6 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 7 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 8 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 9 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 10 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 11 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 12 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 13 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 14 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 15 Axl ❤️ Licah🔞
Chapter 16 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 17 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 18 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 19 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 20 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 21 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 22 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 23 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 24 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 25 Axl ❤️ Licah
Special chapter Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 26 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 27 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 28 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 29 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 30 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 31 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 32 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 33 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 34 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 35 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 36 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 37 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 38 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 39 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 40 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 42 Axl ❤️ Licah
Final Chapter Axl ♥ Licah♥Lyrics
Chapter 43 Enzo ❤️ Honey Cont.
Chapter 44 Enzo ❤️ Honey

Chapter 41 Axl ❤️ Licah

2.7K 274 34
Av thekswriter

Axl's POV

"Don't you think Licah is acting weird?" I sat beside my uncle Rain who is busy doing Maru's nails. I wouldn't be surprised if he will open a nail salon soon.

"because of your guns probably. Just keep it away from his sight." My uncle said. 

Isn't it better that he already found out about it? I can't stop my obsession with collecting the rarest and most expensive guns the world has. I always ask Mike to join the auctions to bid for the collectible guns. I had my first gun when I turned eighteen. It was my great-grandfather's gun. They said dada Cade kept it since he was in his teens. They gave that precious thing to me, and it was the start of my obsession. My dad allowed me to train with Elites. I aced it. It was meant for me.

Jared called me to inform me that Trent is breathing just fine and he will have a problem walking because of the nerve I hit. At least he learned his lesson. I wouldn't hesitate to kill him next time. I am serious. I don't care if my family would hate me for it. Licah is mine and anything who tries to take him from me will die, no matter who he is.

I told him that I'll just have to finish reviewing proposals when in fact I am planning what to do in the next few days with him. I want him to focus on me and only love me. 

It has been an hour since my wife went to Honey's room. It is noticeable that he is more comfortable with Honey than with other people in the house.

I went to check on him and asked him out. I need to do everything for him to love me. I am sure he likes me, but it is different about love. I don't have many memories with him compared to his twelve years ex-boyfriend. It's just months since I met Licah again after college.

Licah decided to go to the amusement park. I should have just decided where to go instead. I hate amusement parks. I hate crowded places. The Elites hate it too because it means a tougher job for them.

He is now ready. He handed me a pink shirt. I already changed earlier when he was taking a bath. "What is this for?"

"Y-you wear it." Licah nervously answered.

"I already changed. Why? Does it look bad?"

He grabbed the shirt back from me. What is it this time?

"I just want to... never mind. It is not important." 

I then realized that he prepared a pink collared shirt for him too. Is this what I am thinking? Does he want us to like wear a couple shirts like teenagers? 

I grabbed the pink shirt. "I think this one is cool. Let me just change to this."

Licah secretly smiled. It is cute.

I wore the shirt and he looked at me.  Evidently, he is happy seeing me wearing this. Can't he get cuter than this?  Come on, Licah. Stop being obvious.

"Oh, we are matching shirts. I didn't plan this. I just want to wear a pink one today." 

Okay, I believe in you, my wife.

Khalil drove us to the nearest amusement park and the biggest one too. Licah was smiling throughout the ride.

"Are you that happy?" I asked him. He got out of the car before he answered. "Yes, so happy." At least, he somehow forgot what happened last night.

"Baby, don't forget that you are pregnant. We can't enjoy some rides tonight, but I can buy all the stuff there is today. Just choose everything you like."

He grabbed my hand instead of answering. Licah borrowed my phone and took thousands of pictures of us at every spot. 

Little by little, we are learning about each other. Admittingly, I don't know that much about Licah yet. It's like we got married first before moving to what should be the first step, getting to know each other.

"Try this, baby. I am not into sweets, but I love these cotton candies." He pinched a part and put it in my mouth. "How is it, baby?"

"It tastes deadly."

"What do you mean? Your guns are deadlier. I mean...uhm... I need drinks." he walked faster to the juice stall. 

"Baby, I will hide it. You don't need to be afraid that I will use it against you. Even if I go crazy, I will make sure that I would remember you. I will never hurt you. You don't need to be afraid of it. Most especially, you can't be afraid of me." I cupped his cheeks. "I promised I'll take care of you. You have to trust that."

The vendor faked a cough. How dare him to disturb our moment here?

I kissed Licah, not minding the people around us. It was like a magical moment and everything around us stopped. It was like only Licah and me kissing full of love. I love this. 

"It's enough, baby. I trust you. You can hide all the guns, but you have to keep the biggest one closer to me every time. You know what I mean?" He moved closer to my ears and whispered, "I just want my favorite gun attached to you all the time. The one that keeps shooting load inside me, making me crazy, and keeps begging on my knees. I just want your cock, Axl."

I think I turned red. Can we go home now?

I pulled him to the horror house. It was dark and full of fake ghosts. "Baby, do you want that gun of me right now?"

"Baby, as much as I want to, let's use it in our house." Licah giggled.

"But you already pulled the trigger. It is ready to shoot loads inside you anytime."

"Baby, behave right now." Licah said while squeezing it.

"Can we go home now?" After our conversation, I just want to be in our bed and slam his round ass. Damn it.

We walked like it was a normal park. I think these pretend ghosts are embarrassed to scare us after they witnessed us eating each other. I think I want more. I kissed him again. Unintentionally, someone bumped into him.

"Hey, be careful." I yelled. We are even on the side part. People are walking in the middle to avoid these fake killer butchers on the corner.

"Fuck! That is what you get for flirting inside the horror house. Get a room, bro." The guy said.

"Who is your bro here? My wife is pregnant. If something happens to him and my baby, I am going to kill you."

"As if you can do it." It was too dark, I can't clearly see his face.

"What if I tell you that I can do it?" I pushed him to the bars. "I can do it right here, right now." I strangled him.

"Stop being a pussy. He doesn't even look that fragile." The other guy said.

I punched him.

"That is enough... That is enough, Axl... Please." His voice is shaky. 

"Axl." The guy uttered. "Don't tell me..." The guy turned on his phone's light to check on my face. "Axl Jongcheveevat? Sorry, sir."

I threw his phone away. The light is fucking annoying to my eyes. 

"I am sorry, sir." He then looked at Licah. "I am sorry, LJ."

Wait, what? LJ?

"How dare you utter my wife's name with your ugly mouth?"

He looked at Licah again. "I am sorry, LJ. Don't you remember me? I am Trent's best friend."

There you go. I am enjoying my night. Why do you have to ruin it?

I punched him again. You should stop mentioning that guy's name.

"Axl, I am sorry. I don't mean trouble. I'll be careful next time. I really didn't see you guys. It was my fault." He apologized. What you need to apologize for right now is mentioning that guy's name because it seriously annoyed the shit out of me.

"Leave now, Arkin. Go!" Licah asked them.

"Don't make a fucking single step. Not when I am done with you." I strangled him again. "If you want to live longer, don't you ever fucking mention that name again in front of me and my wife."

"Understood, Axl. Please we won't do it again."

Licah grabbed my forearm. "Let's go. I am not in the mood anymore. Stop using your fist over everything. Stop it now. I don't like it. He apologized already. What else do you want? I am not hurt."

He walked ahead of me. I looked at them one more time. "Do not leave here not until we left this place already." I asked the two.

I followed Licah. He is on his way to the parking lot. "I was just pissed."

"I am pissed too," Licah yelled, catching the amusement park goer's attention.

"I understand. We still have time to enjoy ourselves. It won't happen again. I can't promise when it involves you though. You can't be hurt by anyone. Our baby is here too." I caressed his tummy. "I am just protecting you too."

"I want a peaceful marriage life, Axl. Can you give it to me?"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

20.1K 959 22
Love revolution Reader insert
15.4K 784 29
MewGulfs One Shot Collection Matured content
571K 23.3K 77
Warning ⚠️🔞.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
4.5K 228 24
emo joji fic joji x reader