Chapter 14 Axl ❤️ Licah

Licah's POV

This is the first time that we'll be going to the office as a couple. I can't explain what I am feeling. I am so damn nervous. I need to act normal, and hopefully I can do that.

Last night, we slept early because Axl is serious about his schedule. He needs to sleep before 11. It's not that I am expecting something to happen. The feeling that he is not sexually attracted to me won't leave my head alone.

He suddenly can't do his necktie today. It was so funny because he is pretending that he doesn't know how to do it.

I pulled him closer and wrapped the tie around his neck and fixed it neatly. He is controlling his lips from smiling.

"Just smile if you want to. I am not going to judge." I chuckled.

"This feels good." He said.

"Me fixing your tie?"

He nodded. "Don't laugh at me. But this is the same scene I am imagining in my head." He covered his face.

"Axl, stop trying to be cute."

"I am not. This is just not so me." He uttered.

"But I like this version of you." I kissed him on his forehead.

"Stop, baby. This is so cheesy." He laughed at me.

"We will be late. Let's go now...baby."

"Damn." He turned his back and covered his face again.

He liked it that I called him baby for sure.

I pulled him outside the room and ate breakfast with everyone.

Inside the car, I keep thinking about the action plan to hide this relationship well.

We stopped in front of the TK building. 'Act normal, LJ. You got this!'
I reminded myself.

I was the one who got out of the car and opened the door for him. Axl glared at me.

"We are twenty minutes earlier before your meeting, sir." I am now in my work mode.

"Alright, baby." He whispered into my ear.

"Damn, Axl. Stop that." I told him.

I was actually scheduled for an interview in two weeks. This might be my chance to level up. But if I failed to get this position, I will have to apply from another company and I know Axl will understand that.

I'll still work as his assistant for the next two weeks.

We entered the elevator and this fox held my hand. "Sir, we have a camera here."

"So?" He doesn't care.

"I thought we already agreed to this."

"Can't the boss hold his employee's hand?" He asked.

My jaw dropped. "Why? Do you have plans of touching other employees' hands?"

"It's not what I mean." Axl chuckled.

"I heard it clearly. It's normal for you then."

"Come on. I never touched anyone's hands before." He kissed the top of my head.

"I told you to stop it now."

"The Elites are in charge of this building's surveillance so you don't have to worry." He moved his face closer to me attempting to give me a kiss when the elevator opened. Three staff are standing before us.
"I am not sharing this elevator from now on. Wait for another one." He said it with a blank face. The employees have no choice then.