Chapter 41 Axl ❤️ Licah

Axl's POV

"Don't you think Licah is acting weird?" I sat beside my uncle Rain who is busy doing Maru's nails. I wouldn't be surprised if he will open a nail salon soon.

"because of your guns probably. Just keep it away from his sight." My uncle said. 

Isn't it better that he already found out about it? I can't stop my obsession with collecting the rarest and most expensive guns the world has. I always ask Mike to join the auctions to bid for the collectible guns. I had my first gun when I turned eighteen. It was my great-grandfather's gun. They said dada Cade kept it since he was in his teens. They gave that precious thing to me, and it was the start of my obsession. My dad allowed me to train with Elites. I aced it. It was meant for me.

Jared called me to inform me that Trent is breathing just fine and he will have a problem walking because of the nerve I hit. At least he learned his lesson. I wouldn't hesitate to kill him next time. I am serious. I don't care if my family would hate me for it. Licah is mine and anything who tries to take him from me will die, no matter who he is.

I told him that I'll just have to finish reviewing proposals when in fact I am planning what to do in the next few days with him. I want him to focus on me and only love me. 

It has been an hour since my wife went to Honey's room. It is noticeable that he is more comfortable with Honey than with other people in the house.

I went to check on him and asked him out. I need to do everything for him to love me. I am sure he likes me, but it is different about love. I don't have many memories with him compared to his twelve years ex-boyfriend. It's just months since I met Licah again after college.

Licah decided to go to the amusement park. I should have just decided where to go instead. I hate amusement parks. I hate crowded places. The Elites hate it too because it means a tougher job for them.

He is now ready. He handed me a pink shirt. I already changed earlier when he was taking a bath. "What is this for?"

"Y-you wear it." Licah nervously answered.

"I already changed. Why? Does it look bad?"

He grabbed the shirt back from me. What is it this time?

"I just want to... never mind. It is not important." 

I then realized that he prepared a pink collared shirt for him too. Is this what I am thinking? Does he want us to like wear a couple shirts like teenagers? 

I grabbed the pink shirt. "I think this one is cool. Let me just change to this."

Licah secretly smiled. It is cute.

I wore the shirt and he looked at me.  Evidently, he is happy seeing me wearing this. Can't he get cuter than this?  Come on, Licah. Stop being obvious.

"Oh, we are matching shirts. I didn't plan this. I just want to wear a pink one today." 

Okay, I believe in you, my wife.

Khalil drove us to the nearest amusement park and the biggest one too. Licah was smiling throughout the ride.

"Are you that happy?" I asked him. He got out of the car before he answered. "Yes, so happy." At least, he somehow forgot what happened last night.

"Baby, don't forget that you are pregnant. We can't enjoy some rides tonight, but I can buy all the stuff there is today. Just choose everything you like."

He grabbed my hand instead of answering. Licah borrowed my phone and took thousands of pictures of us at every spot. 

Little by little, we are learning about each other. Admittingly, I don't know that much about Licah yet. It's like we got married first before moving to what should be the first step, getting to know each other.