Chapter 7 Axl ❤️ Licah

Licah's POV

"Someone like you." He uttered before shutting the door.

I focused on my work. Someone like me? Someone who graduated with Latin honors? Someone who works as an assistant too? What the F.

Now, I filtered these people based on their grades.

I can't believe the number of people who wants to date Axl.

"Lunch." Axl opened the door.

"You want me to buy lunch for you?"

"Why are you so slow? Why would I ask you to buy my lunch when I am at home, and we have chefs here." Axl said.

"Where is the context to 'lunch'? So what about lunch, sir?" I asked.

"What I want to say is, you should take your lunch now. You can eat in the dining area. I already instructed the servants." Axl said.

Anyway, they said that the servants here in the mansion are the luckiest servants ever. They don't need to be intimidated by their bosses. They can rest as long as they finished their task. They don't need to be anxious all the time that their masters will call them for errands. As all the members here never stays on the ground floor. They said they are all on the third floor. The whole clan.

Rumor says that they never let any non-family members step on that floors, not even servants. I don't know if this is true, but they said that place is like a paradise.
Given how beautiful the first floor is, that place must be perfect for sure.

"Thank you, sir."

He left again. Did he just come here to say that it's lunchtime already? Weird.

At exactly noon, I went outside to meet Khalil. He messaged me that it's his off today and I can have lunch with him. I am shy to eat inside the mansion. I brought my lunch actually. I am saving money. I spent a lot on my supposed to be wedding.

Khalil is Axl's driver.

"Where are we going?" I asked Khalil.

"To the barracks. You can have lunch there." He answered.

I can see it from here. When he said barrack, I am imagining something like army lodging. This one is far from what I imagined. There are 10 or 12 wide units here.

"All guards are staying here?" I asked Khalil.

"Nope, some are married. They stay at their own home." Khalil told me.
"This is my team's unit. This has 10 rooms. Per room has four Elites."

When I entered, I was so shocked to see a lot of topless men in the common dining area.

"Woooooooooahhh." They teased Khalil.

Oh my gosh.

"You are crazy. This is Licah, Sir Axl's assistant." Khalil said.

The guy looked at me from head to toe. "Are you sure you are not Sir Axl's boyfriend?" He asked.

"I am not."

"Then you are welcome here. Sit down." The other guard said. "To be honest, we don't want the lovers of any Kirigun members to come here. It's too hassle. The last time was sir North's boyfriend. Is barrack a tourist spot or something? Why would they keep coming here? It's fine if their husbands are not a jealous type, but damn..."

"Don't worry. I am just here to have lunch. It's just awkward to their dining hall." I told the guard.

"Iris." He shook my hand.

"Licah." I accepted his hand.

"It's just that if you offend one of them you are dead, but if they think you flirted with their lovers, you are dead, twice, and your whole family. It's like that. So we really avoid their lovers."