Chapter 6 Axl ❤️ Licah

Axl's POV

In love with him? Me?
Here I am battling with my brain.

I pulled my office blinds.
I don't want to see that guy.

He is distracting me.

What kind of assistant is that? Look at him just busy with gossip.

He should at least prepare my lunch or my coffee even without being asked. I am just letting him because it's not in the contract to prepare food for me.

Damn. I am hungry.
Should I ask him to buy food for me?

I messaged our chef to cook instead and send it here.

There he goes munching his biscuits while talking.

I noticed LJ left his desk.
I walked to the pantry again. I know Ria. She would get it.
I stopped in front of her.

"He is buying your lunch, sir." See? I don't need to ask.

"REALLY???" I think my reaction was too much. "I mean, okay." I just continued walking to the pantry so she wouldn't think that I just went there to find my missing employee.

Mike messaged me that he is sending him the food here from the chef.
"Don't. Don't bring it here. Keep it."
I replied.

"Are you sure, sir? I can see Mr. Licah John from here. I can ask him to bring it to your office."

"DON'T."
"I AM WARNING YOU."
I hope he gets the message.

There you go. LJ entered the office and placed the food on my desk.

I don't understand this feeling. What I know is I hate him still.

The braces are gone now.
He looks different.
He is not that first guy I loved who broke me.

He brought food for two. I was staring at him. Will he eat with me inside my office?

"This is mine." He hid the food behind him. It's not like I am going to steal his portions too. How stingy.
"This is 1200 baht divided by two. Yours is 600. I'll just have it reimbursed from Ria."

"Why didn't you use the card provided for you? It's for all the expenses. You can even use it for your lunch here."

"Really? Shit! I didn't know."
He said.

Shit your ass.

"Make reading a habit." I uttered.

"Just to let you know that my grade from college is 1.09. How about yours?" He bragged. Did he forget that he is talking to his boss?

Well, he has a higher average than me. Just a few points.
"Grades don't define your future. Look at you know."

He paused.
I think it was too much.

"Yeah. Look at you." He replied. "Sir." He added.

The same night, I saw him wearing his eyeglasses. It was mixed feelings. I remembered those days were I acted like a fool stalking him and taking stolen photos of him. When I decided to approach Lj, everything didn't go on my way. If he could just wait for that lunch I prepared for him that Valentine's day, I could have introduced myself better and proved to him that even with my worst personality I know I can love him...only him...

It was just not meant to be. I can recall that day, that moment that he broadcasted how he loathed me, and at the same time celebrated that he got a boyfriend. No one dares talk about me and LJ. I know they would agree with him. He was right.

Saturday afternoon - Licah picked me up at the mansion. I am really not in the mood to date anyone. I feel like it's just a waste of time.

On our way to my first date, he keeps briefing me on each profile that he set for me. I can't tell him what I like and hate because I really have no specific preference. I never dated anyone. I am trusting my feelings to be in charge. There should be a first-time electric feeling. That's what I am searching for. All dates failed tonight. I don't like them all.