Check MatE And She's Mine!!

By xxXstrangergurlxxX

Rebecca is left alone and stranded.She lands in London without her memories except that one night that change... More

Check MatE And She's Mine!!
chapter 2
chapter:3
chapter 4
chapter:5
CHAPTER:6
chapter 8
chapter:9
chapter 10
chapter11
chapter:12
chapter:13
chapter:14
Chapter 15.

chapter:7

108 2 0
By xxXstrangergurlxxX

I hope that you guys will like the chapter if you like the story where it is going so ease do hit the vote button :)

################################################################################################

CHAPTER:7

I sat there looking at my coffee which was half way down in my stomach how could he be so cruel not that i expected him to be kind or somwthing but still he bought me to the hospital paid all the bills took me at his apartment gave me cell phone and he was about to give me a job too nobody does that for no reason or without having a heart to help some one when he did so much for me why couldn't he just let me get to that poor boy who was alone on the street I wonder where he would have gone now.

I closed ma eyes with a sigh a sipped my last bit of coffee the weather was quiet it is pleasant to sit and watch the kids, two kids were playing on the swing and other were lined up beside the slide waiting for their turn to climb the ladder and go down the slide where their parents were eagerly watching their children having fun it was quiet a sight to see the children laughing and smiling at their parents with so much happiness in their eyes the laughter filled in the air made me smile making me think what kind of childhood did I have. Were my parents worried about me? My siblings anyone. How will I know? I am in a different country.i sighed and sipped my coffee.

I dint take my tablets yesterday, and I dont have any. I dont have money. I dont have place .I dont have anyone right now. I might never get my memory back. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. God but he was being so heartless.

I have to do something on my own now i just cant sit here wait for something to come up to me it did happened once I just blew him away for the sake of a child who was wandering alone on the street poor boy.

I stood up and went to the nearby dustbin to throw off my empty cup. 

As I turned around I bumped into.something hard I am sure it was not a thing but a person cause it was not that hard and there was nothing behind me when I came to throw the cup.

"I am sorry is your head okay" they asked me politely.

I looked up and met her chocolate brown eyes she was smiling at me apologetically.

"I am okay your head is not made of iron I am thank full to that" I replied rubbing my hand over my head she doing the same.

"I am really sorry I was deep in thought and din't see you turn around"

"Its fine I am not hurt" I replied my hand to ma either side I moved left to get to my seat and she moved to her right I moved to my right and she did to her left we moved like two times and we both laughed.

"I am Emma she introduced herself as we sat on the green bench I did not notice the colour before .

"I am Rebbecca" I smiled back . 

" So Rebbecca what are you doing here all alone waiting for somebody?" she asked looking at the kids

"I just wanted to breathe in fresh air so came here " I replied looking at my fingers " and you? are you alone"

" Yeah I came here alone I often come here when I am having to much of workload it makes me feel good and a little stress free she replied showing little with her forefinger and thumb.

"Ohh ohkaayy so what where you thinking so hard that you did not see me standing near the bin" I asked her looking at her face now she did look tired she her black hair tied in a messy bun she was not lean but fine women with perfect curves at right places she was wearing a faded jeans with light blue top and cream cardigan she had shadows under her eyes the pale colour of her skin made it more evident she cleared her throat caught me starring i flushed pink and looked down god i was starring at her when she was saying something such an idiot i am

" Sorry I ..I was just' I stammered fidgeting with words.

She chuckled "its fine so I was saying that my boss threw his secretary away it seems she tried to steal something from his office and he need an assistant till tomorrow and I searched according to his check list but couldn't find any and tomorrow if I show up.without his work done i am so fired" she said with a sigh

"Your boss wants an assistant?" I asked raising my brow shifting on my seat may be luck is just in my favour these days.

"yeah I guess that is what i said" she replied matter of factly

"Do you think I can fit in his check list " I said looking at her with a slight hope in my eyes

She then looked at me and that is when she took notice of me looked me up and down

" You can type well and fast ?" she asked me.

"yeah I can do that quit well"I replied.

"How old are you?" she asked me

"uhh i am 21" I replied. Thats a legal age right.

" what are your qualification?" she asked him going formal now

"I don't have typing degree" I said

" I know that silly I am asking you are just 21 you are supposed to be in university I bet you are not that type of girl who is beauty without brain"

I smiled when she said the word beauty surely I am not beauty but I do have brain

" I was in a university" I said but she interrupted me 'was' she said with a questioning look.

" look I cant explain you everything right now it is kinda complicated can you just help me get the job I really need it" I said with a pleading look.

" I am not sure my boss is fussy" she replied looking other way

"listen any ways you dont have anybody to take to if u don't take anybody he will fire you like you said but if you take me and if I am not to his liking may be he will give you some time" I said looking at her

She thought for a moment and then looked at me ' okay I guess that is fine by me you can be at the office by 9'o clock sharp in the morning I will give you the address'

how am I supposed to go to the office this way I don't have anywhere to go until tomorrow that to I am not sure I will fit into his boss check list

I looked up at her she was waiting for my answer.

'Actually there a thing but I am not sure I will explain to you everything but I may say you that I don't have Anywhere to go please don't jump into conclusions I am not abandoned nor did I run away from home its different story can u just help me get to live somewhere until tomorrow if I dont fit into your boss list i will not disturb you ever again" I said looking down not wanting to meet her judging eyes .

She looked at me.for a moment blinked few times ' okay I will help you for your stay tonight and until you get your job if my boss declines you if you promise me to tell me your situation after you get the job"

" Yeah sure why not i will tell you the day I will get a job " I said happily I just cant let this opportunity of shelter go.

'okay then my car is standing right behind you' she said removing his keys

We moved towards her blue SUV it was not like Sebastian luxury car but looking at her car anybody could assume she was well off i walked towards the passenger side sliding inside putting the seat belt just after she slipped in starting the ignition.

I made myself comfortable in her car "how long it will take to reach?" I asked looking her way

"Just few blocks from here and few lefts and rights" she replied reaching the stereo

"Where are we going" i asked curiosity getting better of me

" You will see" she replied settling for a country song

I looked outside trying to figure out the place just one day I convinced myself I a m sure her boss will give me the job that's my only hope left the trees drifting off as we were driving like she said after few blocks and few left and right we stopped in front of a 5 story building made of red stone it was not like Sebastien's apartment but it felt homely.

" We are here " she said slipping out I did the same

"In here" she said directing me towards the gate.

She punched 2nd floor as we went inside the elevator the the lift came to a halt at the 2nd floor and we slipped out he after me she turned left towards a black door with a number 9 embedded on the door with gold she slipped on the key and we were in.

The apartment was quiet nice as we entered there was a brown leather couch in front and a LCD TV clothes were scattered on the floor coke cans which we turned down hopefully they were empty if people say a guys home is mess then they should definitely look at this beside the couches was coffee table and there were bits of paper everywhere

"Sorry about the mess I was a bit busy like i said' she said looking at me

" oh no its fine so this is your apartment?" I asked

" I cant make mess in my neighbours apartment I guess " she replied.sarcastically

I smiled at that " so this is where you were planning to keep me for a day" i asked

" ummmm yes you can stay here till you get your job " he said

"you live alone" I asked

"yeah i I am the owner of this whole apartment " she replied lifting her hand up.showing whole

" too generous aren't we?" I teased making myself comfortable on the couch

" you might save my job by coming tomorrow so i have to be " she grinned that made me laugh

"the world is so meaann" I teased looking at her laughing

"you cant blame the world" she said tilting his head giving a lopsided grin.

" where are my manners she said scrambling down to pick up all the mess while i joined her" would you like something to eat or drink" she asked me

" lunch would be fine thank you " i replied smiling.

" so where is my room" I asked looking at her

" go straight then left that is my sisters room she used to stay here before she got hooked up with a guy for like forever last year and moved out she do comes often to meet me or for a stay or two but she is out now for a while" she replied " I am sure her wardrobe will fit you she was of your size"she said as I moved into the room.

I entered the room which had blue colour walls that reminded me of Sebastien's room god how am I going to live in the blue colour I shoved away the thought and plopped on the bed which was quiet comfy her sisters room was quiet cleaned then whole of her apartment not that I saw her kitchen and room I wonder under what situation they were they lying in I shook my head hopefully it wont be long for me to stay here not that i dint like Emma she was good company not like a blond bimbo who would never have spoken looking at me I dint mean the whole blond just most of them I stood up to open the wardrobe that's when Emma entered

"you like it?" she asked sitting on the bed

" oh yeah blue is a nice colour " i said looking at walls

"Its my favourite Eva had done brown but i changed when she left" she said patting on the bed next to her

Brown would have better I guess I thought " thanks Emma what you did today I don't think anybody could have done truly speaking when I sat there on that bench it was like I had nowhere to go and you just turned up like a knight in a shining armour" I said laughing at the last bit

" oh no no it is nothing anyways I live alone and it gets lonely living all alone I would love to have company" she said giving the same smile as mine

" oh say that after few days" I said looking at her

"iI am sure my opinion would be the same " she replied

At the very same moment my stomach grumbled and I flushed red god whats with my stomach today she laughed " common lets feed your grumbling tummy" she said patting my stomach and slipped out the room.

I followed after her in the kitchen she was checking around in the refrigerator and pantry to make.something to fill both of are stomach I plopped myself on the red chair beside the counter and started drumming with my fingers she turned towards me giving me an apologetic look and sighed

"I"ll go grocery shopping tomorrow after work do you mind pizza" she asked me

"cool with me " I replied shrugging my shoulders

"okay pizza it is then" she flipped her mob to call

It was like 8 in the evening when Emma said we should better retire for the day as she herself was tired not to mention I was exhausted as well after the pizza came at 4 we ate while watching a chick flick which Emma liked and we went on discussing about the characters in the movie and on about her little boring life she was an accountant in the company she was currently working and how she would love to have me in the office so.we could have lunch together as she eats alone most of the time and about her few boyfriends but neither of them where good enough for commitment so she is still waiting for her prince charming I on the other hand just listened as she was ranting on and on about her sisters life and high school it was at 7.30 she felt a bit sympathic towards my situation and recommended we better be off I changed myself into Eva's blue PJ's and black tank top which were apt for my body as Emma said I plumped myself on bed after brushing my teeth and saying goodnight to Emma and passed out while thinking about the big day tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 42 26
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to go on a field trip for school but never come back... 5 high school students go on a field trip to a a...
66.4K 2.4K 67
After being fired from her first job, she moves to another state, another city in hopes to start over. All things start off well, until she meets him...
Flesh/Bone By Adrian Birch

Mystery / Thriller

708K 46.4K 45
Two vanished. One came back.
51.9K 949 23
Francesca and Jackie lived a normal life until their rich parents signed a deadly contract that put them in the ground. They are both forced to chang...