SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

CHAPTER 43

459 11 4
By Tokkimallows

NAMKYU'S POV

I woke up from my sleep, I look at the clock and notice that it's already around 4am. Come to think of it, we got home yesterday around past midnight and I haven't got enough sleep. It's too early for me to get up for now but my throat is so dry right, so I stood up from my bed and went outside. I also want to check on Hyungwon if my brother really let him sleep on the couch.

Once I got out of my bedroom Hyungwon wasn't there on the couch. Maybe he slept at the living room downstairs. I made my way downstairs and saw Hyungwon cleaning up the bottles from the table.

"Namkyu you're up?"

"Why are you cleaning up by yourself?? Did my brothers asked you to?" I asked and he just laughed.

"Where's my brothers? I think they're taking this too far" I told him, as soon as I turned my head to the direction of the couch I saw three of my older brothers has passed out.

"What did you do to my brothers?" I asked him.

"We were just taking shots, I think they've reach their limit" Hyungwon said.

"How much did you guys drink?" I asked. Then saw bottles of soju and beers on Hyungwon hands.

"Namgil is really crazy, he has the lowest alcohol tolerance out of them three yet he planned to get you drunk" I said as I help Hyungwon to clean up their table.

"He has the lowest alcohol tolerance? No wonder he just keep a bottle of beer on his hand" Hyungwon said.

"How about Sungkyu and Ravi?" I asked.

"Not quite sure but I guess two bottles of soju each of them" Hyungwon said.

"And you??"

"I don't know, I've lost track they keep on giving me shots so I just accept it" Hyungwon respond.

"You could have just decline it"

"I can't, I wanted to get on your brothers' good side" Hyungwong said taking the trash from my hand before making his way to the kitchen to throw it on the trashcan.

Wait? If Sungkyu and Ravi drunk two bottles of soju each then Hyungwon must have drunk way more than that. Then Hyungwon went back to the living room.

"Aren't you drunk??" I asked him.

"Me?? No I guessed" Hyungwon respond. "I've drink too many but I don't think I'm drunk, where's Ravi's room?" He asked as he help Ravi to stand up, putting his hand around Hyungwon's shoulder to carry him.

"You're not drunk after drinking too much soju but you got drunk at the Hwang's party with just wine?" I asked.

"They put some drugs in there" Hyungwon respond. "So where's Ravi's room?" He asked.

I made my way to guide him all the way to Ravi's room. "But you're already drunk when Ms. Mihye took you to that room, right before you drink that wine I brought" I said.

Hyungwon put Ravi down on his bed before tur ing around to look at me. "I wasn't drunk that time" He said as he made his way out of Ravi's room.

"What? That means you can walk out of that room all by yourself without sleeping with Ms. Mihye??" I asked him and he just smiled at me. "I went through a lot just to sneak upstairs and wear that maid uniform just to prevent you from sleeping with Ms. Mihye cause that's possibly the worst thing you'll done" I added.

"Where's Sungkyu hyung's room?" Hyungwon asked carrying Sungkyu just like what he did to Ravi a while ago.

"You could have just give us a heads up before going in that room. Everyone was talking about you drunk and getting dragged by Ms. Mihye to sleep together. They said that you two will probably sleep together to make the wedding more faster" I said as I still guide him all the way to Sungkyu's room.

"Or are you really planning to sleep with Ms. Mihye in the first place? I've shouldn't sneak upstairs to get you. The fact that you can easily decline Ms. Mihye cause you're not really drunk and knowing that they must put some drugs on that wine you still drink it. What if I'm not there? Then you can't stop your urge to get laid and end up sleeping with Ms. Mihye" I said but Hyungwon wasn't saying a thing he just put Sungkyu down on his bed and walk all the way back to the living room once again making me follow him."Hyungwon are you even listening to me?" I asked.

He hummed in response as he look at me. "Are you done?" He asked. I just look down and nodded. "Then it's my turn now" He said then he cupped my cheeks. "I'm just waiting for you to finish"

"Yes I acted drunk cause I wanted to talk with Mihye in private without her mother getting involved so that's the only way I know. I'm not really planning on sleeping with Mihye, I just really wanted to talk with her that's all. Plus that wine that I drunk knowing that they put drugs on it. I just did that cause you're there, I saw Mihye talking to someone through the phone so I wanted to know more about her. But don't get me wrong I just wanted to find out something about her for me to have a reason to cancel that marriage. So does that answer all of your worries??" He said bending down to look at my face. "Nami are you getting jealous? So you're acting your feelings out now" He smiled at me.

"Who the fuck won't get jealous? You've been treating me so well and sleeping with me, making me want to always stay by your side. Knowing things about you I can't imagine you doing those things to other women especially those things you made me feel in bed and with Ms. Mihye being you fiance while I'm more like just a fuck buddy. I can't help it" Those words suddenly came out of my mouth that later on will make me feel embarrassed.

"You know that I won't do anything to a woman without their consent" Hyungwon said.

"But Ms. Mihye already gave you their consent as soon as she brought you there" I respond.

"I might have their consent but it's still up to me if I want to do it. But I already told you that I don't want to sleep with her, you're enough with me. Didn't I told you that I'll be waiting for you until you want us to be official" Hyungwon said. "You might think of you being my fuck buddy for now but you're already my wife in my eyes you just didn't give me that consent yet" He explained.

"Now will you stop worrying about those things?"Hyungwon said still cupping my face as he is smiling from ear to ear. He must have love to hear my feelings out.

He was about to kiss me when we heard Namgil groaned and shifted his body on the couch.

"Let's go get my brother in his bed for now" I awkwardly said then Hyungwon agreed as he did the same thing with Namgil. Helping him walk all the way inside his bedroom upstairs beside mine. As soon as Hyungwon got out of Namgil's room I lend his a pair of pants and a shirt. Which was actually Sungkyu's cause he's the one I think who'll make a least fuss over his clothes.

"I'm really sorry, my brothers are acting too overprotective and made you experience these things" I said.

"Why are you apologizing? I really enjoyed talking with you brothers. Plus why are you awake at this hour?" Hyungwon asked me as he grabbed the clothes from me.

"My throat feels so dry and I wanted to check on you if you really slept on the couch" I told him.

"You should go to bed now and don't worry about me I'm fine with the couch" Hyungwon said as he patted my head.

"You'll get cold" I told him.

"That's a lot better than getting beat up by your three brothers" Hyungwon told me. "I should wash up now, have a goodnight" he planted as kiss against my forehead before heading downstairs.

HYUNGWON'S POV

After I finished taking a shower I head towards the living room to rest on the couch but as soon as I got there I saw Namkyu sleeping on it. This girl, you're the one who'll end up having a cold if you sleep here like this.

"Namkyu, you'll get a cold if you sleep here" I gently told her but she's not waking up. I can't just let her sleep here. I gently carried here into a bridal style then head upstairs inside her room putting her down on her bed. I cover her body with her blanket and planted a kiss against her forehead. She's really pretty.

"Hyungwon?" She groaned as she rubbed her eyes.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry for entering your room without you knowing, I just can't let you sleep on the couch" I told her.

"Sleep here" She said holding my hand.

"But your brothers"

"Don't worry about them, I'll just talk to them tomorrow" she said as she pulled me down.

"Come on we're just going to sleep" she added making me sat down beside her.

"I swear your brothers gonna kill me if they found out" I told her as I pulled the blanket tucking her in.

"Just shut up and sleep here with me" She laughed as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"So you just wanted a cuddle why didn't you tell me earlier so that I can put you to sleep" I told her, shifting my body to lay down beside her. Her body was pressed up against mine. Her legs clipped one of mine, her arms wrapped around my waist, her head buried against my chest.

"I feel like I can't sleep without being in your arms now" She told me making me flustered.

"Alright, alright now let's go to sleep" I told her as I caress her hair.

"Goodnight Hyungwon" I heard her whispered .

"Goodnight, sweet dreams" I responded planting a kiss against her head. The room filled with silence with Namkyu hugging me tightly as I slowly dozed off.

---------------------------

NAMKYU'S POV

The next day I was woken up with kisses against my cheeks and neck. As soon as I open my eyes Hyungwon wasn't infront of me instead he was spooning me from behind. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him while my back was resting against his chest.

"Nami, baby you're awake??" He asked his hot breath brushed at the back of my ears.

"Good morning Hyungwon" I greeted him reaching my hand backwards to ruffle his hair.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and I hummed in response as he continues to plant kisses against my neck.

"You look so tiny when I spoon you like this, makes me wanna bully you" He whispered against my ear and he gently bit it.

"Hyungwon, it's too early" I told him as soon as I felt his morning hood against my butt.

"I'm not planning to do it, just let me feel you for a bit and I'll stay away from you" He said.

His hand slide down to my lower abdomen as he pulled my closer to him making more contact to his crotch while his other hand went to massage my breast. He started to move his hips grinding against my butt as I felt his hot breath against my ear.

"Hyungwon" I moaned his name making him hummed in response.

"Can't you just do it quickly" I asked sounding like I was begging for it.

"We can't, we're in the same roof with your three brothers" He respond yet continue to grind his hips against me.

"Then stop it and rub one in the bathroom" I said reaching my hand from the back to pushed him by his abdomen.

"Is Namkyu upset?" He teased me as he slide his hand inside my panties. "You're wet" He whispered at me.

"Get off" I said pushing him away from me.

"Don't be upset Nami, I'm sorry okay" Hyungwon said as he started to plant kisses against my neck. "I said we can't, but I didn't said that I can't go down on you" He added as he planted one last kiss against the temple of my face before going down between my thighs.

He quickly pulled down my pants leaving me just on my panties. Then he traced his finger around the wet spot on my panties.

"Can you stay quiet?" He raised an eyebrow at me as his fingers didn't add any pressure at all. It was just there, grazing ever so lightly.

Noticing my frustration, he finally pushed my panties to the side and touched my outer lips. "Don't make a noise..."

Hyungwon got down and propped himself on his elbows. My panties long gone, I was completely exposed to him. My scent intoxicated him. He swiped his tongue across the surface, dipping slightly into my core, flattening it as he touched my clit.

"Shit, ug-" His hand reach out for my mouth covering it for me.

"We'll get caught at this rate, Namkyu" He said not pulling away completely from me making me feel his hot breath. I just gave him a nod making him get back to what he's doing.

He started a slow pace with his tongue, sucking here and there. His arms wrapped around my thighs, pulling me closer to his mouth. I'm panting heavily, eyes locked on him. My hand reached out to cover my mouth and try my best not moan out loud.

I keep stopping myself from moaning out his name while I started bucking my hips. Hyungwon used his other hand and brought it to my entrance, pushing two fingers inside my aching pussy and curling it while the other one went inside my shirt and started caressing my tummy.

"Hngggh" I moaned against my hand.

Jackpot. He smirked and increased his pace. His tongue was lapping up all my juices while his fingers were unforgiving, constantly hitting my sweet spot until I came all over him.

"Now you're not upset?" He asked with a smile. "Then it's my turn now" he said as he get up from his position and kneel between my thighs.

He grab the hem of his shirt and bit it exposing his skin. I just stared at him for a moment wondering what should I do next. Then he pulled down his pants along with his boxers exposing his hard shaft. I was about to reach it with my hand to give him a good pump but he stopped me.

"No, let me do all the work" He said still biting the hem of his shirt as he speaks.

I just completely lay down there watching him give his hard cock a few strokes before he asked me to put my thighs together. I did what he said, compressing my thighs as his cock slides itself between it. Nothing but my small whimpers could be heard as my fingers grab at the sheets. His cockhead grinds against my clit with every thrust forward and the friction makes me see stars.

"Hyungwon! fuck" I moaned almost whispering to avoid it from getting heard outside. I saw him smile and he brushes some of his hair out of his face as he presses a kiss to my ankle.

"You're cute trying your best not to moan out loud" he laughs with a huff, he drops my legs and forces them apart, he rests his pelvis right up against mine and grinds himself against me, the added pressure only making my legs kick around on either side.

He leans down and presses open mouthed kisses the trail up my neck until they reach my jaw and eventually my mouth where I eagerly kiss back, tongues rubbing against each other as I feel myself tip over the edge. He groans, grinding himself against me faster. Hyungwon can never control himself around me.

His hands never left my tummy as he keeps on caressing it even though I'm still wearing my shirt on. His kisses went down from my mouth to my neck then he pulled away from me, admiring the view that was underneath him. He keeps on grinding his cock against my folds as his hands are still caressing my tummy. He's been doing this for a while now.

"Why don't you just put it in Hyungwon?"I whined feeling the emptiness inside of me.

"I can't it's dangerous" He responded hissing.

"My brothers are probably still sleeping right now" I said trying to convinced him to put it inside of me.

"Your brothers are not the problem here" He said. Wet juices was coating his hard rock dick as he keeps on grinding in a slow pace wanting me to feel every inch of him without getting inside me. "Fuck, you're so sexy" He said both of his hands on my waist.

"Hyungwon it's driving me more crazy" I told him grabbing both of his hands that was holding onto my waist. "Stop caressing my tummy, please" I whispered still trying to stop myself from moaning out loud.

"You'll look more beautiful once your tummy gets round" He said.

"What are you sayin--- Hyungwon you're grinding too much" His hips sped up grinding against my wet folds as the thought of me having a baby inside me.

"Shit, I wanted to breed you so fucking bad" He groaned. "Cumming" he softly announces. With one hand pumping his cock, the head of it makes contact with my core. Acting on impulse, he quickly grabbed my panties that he took off earlier and cupped the head of his dick with it before releasing his juices. His heavy breathing is all I can hear with the sight of his chest moving up and down as he pants.

"Nami, you awake?" We both heard a knock on the door, it was Namgil's voice.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
This couple's sex drive is on another level🤭😏 I put an image of Namkyu's brother(even tho no one is asking LOL) and I apologize for updating too late :<
-TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20
338K 24.5K 41
"Me falling in love with you was unavoidable. I needed you like the desert needs rain." ✱ Shin Hoseok, a highschool drop out, has three jobs to pay f...
40.4K 2.1K 33
"Being loved by seven was the best choice I ever made."
13.1K 437 31
"if only I realized this feeling that I'm having earlier, I won't let you go." -Chae Hyungwon